Weirdness, Randomness and Yao...

By MidnightThorn

Hey, Hi, Hello, I'm Niko and this is my 1st story on Wattpad! I wont be updating much (Or I might who knows!)... More

INTRODUCTION TIME! HERE WE GO!!
Chapter 1: A new Transfer student? A new melody arises!
A night out with Tsurugi and Tenma!
Truth or Dare with the crew!
Ranmasa in the guest room!
When its past 1am but you dont wanna sleep
'Kirino~Senpai.... I'm sorry..'
Chapter 2: Tenma is a sick kiddo ;w;
Chapter 3: taking care of Tenma
Chapter 4: Misunderstood
Chapter 5: Every puzzle has an answer
A familiar face
Chapter 6 (I think): the winter festival.
The Girly Boys :3
An art trade
Ice.
Random Facts about the author!
So, totally out of context roleplay thing from Amino.
Last one for a while I swear! >~<
Chapter 7: Forest Field trip!
Thank you for 1K Reads!!!!
Chapter 8: It seems we meet again.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ★
A Much needed Authors Note.
The Bread Bank.

Ok so...

51 0 1
By MidnightThorn

Good morning, good evening and good afternoon everyone! I've been thinking a lot about this book and feel like it's gone on quite a while. I'm not ending it yet. God no. But I will say this.

*~I want to use this time to thank everyone who has read this book up to this point in time! We've come a long way and I'm not turning back yet! Also! In the 'story notes' section of the book, I said some stuff about Niko that was unknown to all of you, and the crew. Here is the info! (Just the stuff I mentioned in the story notes. There will be a full profile on her soon!'

*~Name: Nikitishi 'Niko' Le Cometa~*
*~Ultimate Goal: To assist Raimon while hiding the fact that's she's a SEED and an SSC.~*
*~this goal is to: Protect Raimon~

*~Is that it? Yep! Yes it is it!~*
*~this short message was brought to you by Midnight. Or Author~San. Now I have to go update 'It's the thought that counts' Cya!~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904 25 13
read the a/n at the start of the book for tw (s) and more information ; dont make fun of my grammar btw bc im only young>:((( actual description:...
2.1K 220 16
"She's way to good. There's no way I'll be able to beat her. Game over." Tanjiro x Kanao Fanfiction I made out of motivation. This story is a video g...
339 17 13
Hiii this is my first time writing and I'm honestly testing the waterworks rn! Cover is bad, I know, made by yours truly. If no one actually reads th...
192 5 16
This story I kinda just spewed out one night, and I kinda like it, sorry if it's kinda bad, this is my first Wattpad story. Just remember that this i...