Cancer(MiShu)

By Amira_Yurina

Cho Miyeon is a college student and Minnie's best friend.She have a crush on a beautiful girl named Yeh Shuhu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(M18)
Chapter 37(Final)
THANK YOU!
NEW MISHU BOOK!
New MiShu book pt 2

Chapter 33

1.1K 58 8
By Amira_Yurina

Shuhua finally reached to the hotel room.As soon as she went in to her room,she completely locked the door and went to the bath room to take a quick shower. 

After she bath,Shuhua threw herself on her bed.She doesn't have a mood to move around her room or watch some television show. 

There was even a few unreads messages from Jiu who was worried about her.Shuhua was faintly smile to the phone.She didn't know Jiu was so worried about her even though it not even a month since they just met. 

She then dug her head to her pillow.The next thing she knew,she was blacked out. 

---
It been a few hours since Jiu has messaged Shuhua and Shuhua haven't replied to her. 

Minnie noticed that Jiu was looking worried than she thought. "Yo,why are you looking so worried?" 

Jiu sighed. "It about Shuhua.She didn't reply to me back."
"Why?"Minnie asked curiously
"I don't know.It probably Miyeon's fault" 

"Huh?Miyeon's fault??Why was that?"Minnie was so shocked that she shouted at Jiu like that,making all the people around her were looking at her weirdly. 

Jiu scratched her nape.She hate to tell her about that but she has no choice.She went toward Minnie's ear and told her everything. 

Minnie's eyes was widened in shock. "What?She did what!?" 

--- 

Time skip 

As soon Shuhua finally awake from her short nap,she realised that it was already night time.She was actually planning to go back by tomorrow morning. 

But before she want to go back tomorrow,she decided to walk around the city first. 

She changed into a comfortable clothing  and started to go outside with her phone. 

As she glanced at her phone,she noticed that Jiu has given like 1000 unread message.
"Should I reply her back?She seem worried about me though."
And so,she began replying Jiu's message. 

Jiu:Where are you?
Jiu:Are you okay??
Shuhua:Yes,I'm fine.
Jiu:Thank god you finally replied me 😣
Shuhua:Unnie,are you free at this timing?
Jiu:Yes, why?
Shuhua:I want to tour the city again, and I really need someone to accompany me.
Jiu:Sure.I will be happy to help you. 

With that,Shuhua decided to go out with Jiu.The 2 girls made their promise to meet in front of the hotel's building and Jiu will pick Shuhua up. 

As Shuhua was waiting for Jiu,she saw a familiar girl running toward her happily. 

She was wearing a coat over her black shirt with a long pant and a boots.The girl was looking different than the usual.Shuhua almost didn't recognised her at first.The girl didn't wear her glasses as she used to. 

"Unnie....Jiu unnie??"She exclaimed. 

Jiu gave her cheeky smile and walked toward shocking Shuhua.As she reached to her,she began to salute to Shuhua. 

"I am here to pick you up, Lady Shuhua."She said in a loud voice,acting like a sergeant that can cause Shuhua to laugh at her. 

"Seriously unnie.And beside you look so pretty without your glasses."Shuhua compliment her. 

"You mean I doesn't look pretty when I have my glasses on?"Jiu exclaimed and Shuhua continue chuckled.Shuhua shook her head and she told Jiu that she is pretty even with or without her glasses. 

The two started walking together.They first went to the tourist attraction which Shuhua never have a chance to go there. 

Shuhua was having fun with Jiu,gazing all the attraction.Jiu told Shuhua to stand beside a statue.Shuhua obedient stand beside the statue. 

Jiu held her phone up and snap some pics of Shuhua.Shuhua was trying to pose like a model and Jiu realised it. 

"Wow,you can be a model."Jiu complimented her as she snap more photos of Shuhua. 

Shuhua shook her head. "Of course not,I can't be a model."She said,then deep inside her heart,thinking about being a model is good.She could earn more money if she became a model.But she couldn't abandon her career.She want to become a doctor. 

After walking for like 1 hour around the city,they decided to take a break.They sat on the bench,eating some snacks. 

Shuhua was still looking down,still thinking why Miyeon said that when they just met in the hospital. 

"Shuhua,I can't....not now..." 

Shuhua couldn't stop thinking about what Miyeon has said to her.Why did Miyeon said that after a few years they never met?Why did Miyeon lied to her that she is dead?That was Shuhua thought. 

Jiu noticed Shuhua was feeling sad all of a sudden. "Are you okay,Shuhua-yah?"Shuhua just smile at Jiu but Jiu knew that the smile is fake.But she just ignored it since she know that Shuhua still can't get over with Miyeon. 

"Jiu unnie,I heard from Minnie unnie that you and Yoohyeon unnie are....you know..."Shuhua tried to explain to Jiu,using her gestured.Jiu chuckled.She know what Shuhua was talking about. 

"Yup,we are dating."She said easily without holding back. 

"How did you two confessed?"Shuhua asked curiously. 

"Well,you see...."Jiu began to tell Shuhua her story about her and Yoohyeon.It was a long story but she will try to tell her. 

It was all began when Jiu was a popular high school girl.Most students that include girls and boys had a crush on her.They always give some gifts to Jiu. 

Jiu of course refused since she couldn't take any gifts from them,especially when they are not her types.Jiu's ideal type is actually someone who is hardworking person. 

And that someone is Yoohyeon.Yoohyeon may be dumb in the class but she was working hard to graduate from the high school.That the reason why Jiu couldn't take her eyes off Yoohyeon.She knew that Yoohyeon was her types but she couldn't confess her feeling yet.She was afraid that Yoohyeon will reject her and hurt her feeling. 

Little did she know that Yoohyeon also have a feeling on her. 

Then one day,Yoohyeon have a courage to tell her feeling on Jiu.She don't know whether Jiu will accept her feeling but she doesn't care if she got rejected by Jiu.She will not know if she don't try. 

And so,Yoohyeon has finally confessed to her. "I really like you,Minji.Not as a friend,but more than that." 

Yoohyeon clenched her fist after confessing to her crush.Jiu was only looking at her with her poker face.She thought Jiu might reject her,so Yoohyeon started walking away from her when suddenly,she felt a hand was holding her, pulling her toward Jiu and Jiu's lip crashed onto Yoohyeon's. 

After Jiu has finish telling her story of how she and Yoohyeon started dating,Shuhua started clapping both of her hand.She was amazed of how Yoohyeon could confessed to Jiu easily. 

Listening to Jiu's story make her remember of how she started confessing her feeling to Miyeon.And her first kiss with Miyeon. 

Shuhua then realised that it is time for them to go home.And so Jiu decided to accompany Shuhua to go home.After she accompanied Shuhua,she started to go back to her house. 

The next day,Miyeon was going to the hospital.She wanted to find Shuhua but she couldn't.There is no sign of her.Miyeon decided to go to Lisa's office.She knew that Lisa might know where is Shuhua. 

As Miyeon reached to the office,she went in to see Lisa was only doing her paper work. 

"Do....you know...where is Shuhua.....?"Miyeon said in-between her breath.Her sweat started forming on her head,streaming down through her cheek to her chin and it dripped to the floor. 

"Miss Yeh is..."After Lisa answered her,Miyeon widened her eyes.She then quickly went out from the room and started running. 

And that when she bumped into Jiu.Jiu apologized to her at first,but when she realised it was Miyeon she was bumping into,her fist clenched and gave her a hard slap on her face. 

Miyeon was surpised by Jiu's action.Why did she suddenly slapped her? 

Miyeon held her right cheek that got slapped by Jiu and furrowed her eyebrow. 

Jiu gritted her teeth."It all thanks to you....if I were you,I will not hurt Shuhua's feeling.Didn't you know she still has a feeling on you?All these years.....she thought you were dead....she thought....you were no longer in this world and also,she caught you kissing Gahyeon.You have hurt her feeling,Miyeon....it all your fault..."Jiu blurted out,still clenching her fist. 

It my fault?I have hurt Shuhua's feeling? 

Miyeon couldn't believe that she has hurt Shuhua.She didn't know Shuhua was heart broken. 

Perhap,it was her fault.She didn't understand Shuhua's feeling. 

"Where is...Shuhua?"Miyeon asked.Jiu hate to tell her this but she has no choice.She sighed and answered, "She is currently at the airport.Her flight is around 11:30 am sharp.If you want to go after her,just go.If not,just stay here and don't give a fuck about her.She doesn't need you if you don't care about her feeling anymore." 

To Jiu's surprise,Miyeon started pulling Jiu away.Jiu was confused at first.She furrowed her eyebrow. 

"Jiu,please bring me to the Airport.I need to see her."Miyeon asked.Jiu knew that Miyeon doesn't have a car and that Jiu have. 

But since Miyeon has made a mind to go after Shuhua,Jiu decided to help Miyeon to bring her to the Airport. 

Both Jiu and Miyeon went quickly into her car.Jiu started driving off while Miyeon was sitting nervously.She don't know whether she will make it or not,but she hope that she will make it and apologize to Shuhua about what she has done to her. 

When the car reached to the Airport,Miyeon and Jiu immediately went out from the car.They shouldn't waste their time here.They need to find Shuhua before her flight. 

Jiu was helping Miyeon to find Shuhua but there was no sign of Shuhua yet.The 2 girls went up and down of the floor,continue searching for Shuhua. 

Miyeon couldn't stop thinking what if she couldn't see Shuhua anymore,what if it was too late.Shuhua has went back to Korea. 

Her negative thought has stopped when Jiu slapped Miyeon's back hard enough that can break her bone. 

"Don't lose hope yet."Jiu said which make Miyeon started smiling.Jiu was right.She shouldn't lose her hope yet.She still have time to look for Shuhua before her flight. 

The two continue searching for Shuhua.A several minutes later,Jiu noticed a black hair girl with her obvious fair skin,walking toward the departure lane. 

"Miyeon,I found her."Jiu called out to her as she pointed at that black hair girl. Miyeon turned around and then she saw her. 

Jiu quickly pulled Miyeon by her collar and started whispering to her ear.
"Remember to not hurt her feeling again."Upon Jiu's statement to warned her,Miyeon nodded.She started running toward the girl and calling her name. 

"Shuhua!Shuhua!" 

Shuhua heard her name has been called.She turned around to see Miyeon was running toward her.Shuhua doesn't want to face Miyeon,so she quickly run and run toward the departure lane.But eventually fail when she felt a hand grabbed her wrist,dragging her to go somewhere. 

Shuhua was trying to get out from Miyeon's tight grip,but she couldn't.She felt weak as she was recalling Miyeon was kissing another girl.She couldn't stop thinking about that. 

Miyeon dragged Shuhua all the way to the corner of the building where no one could see them.She let go of Shuhua's wrist and stared at her deep in her eyes. 

"Shu-" 

"Why?"Shuhua cutted Miyeon.The tears started forming on her eyes,going to cry.
"Why did you come and find me?You already live your best life without me.Faking your death....lying to me....staying in Thailand....having a new friends....a new girlfriend..." 

Miyeon shocked.Her eyes was wide.New girlfriend?Is she talking about Gahyeon?That was her thought.She just broke out with Gahyeon recently and how did Shuhua knew about it? 

A few thought was rushing through her mind,and now,Shuhua was crying.A few tears of drops dripped to the floor. 

"Shuhua,I really sorry.I know it my fault but-" 

"Please stop it.Nothing can change my mind after I saw you....were kissing another girl in front of the bar!"Shuhua yelled at Miyeon suddenly.She couldn't stop her anger toward Miyeon. 

Shuhua wanted to slap Miyeon but she couldn't bring herself to slap Miyeon,the girl that she was once fall in love with. 

Shuhua trampled to her knees,quietly sobbing.Miyeon doesn't want to watch Shuhua cry.She knee down toward the girl.Her hand was going to caress her cheek but Shuhua avoided it.She doesn't want Miyeon to touch her anymore. 

"Shuhua...please listen,I'm sorry.I didn't mean to hurt your feeling.As for Gahyeon,she is not my girlfriend anymore.We just broke up."Miyeon blurted out.Shuhua has stopped sobbing.She slowly look up to Miyeon. "Y-you....did...?"Her voice cracked. 

Miyeon smiled faintly at Shuhua.She pulled Shuhua up to her feet.She then pulled Shuhua's waist toward her,crashing her lip toward her. 

It has been 5 years since Shuhua kissed Miyeon for the first time.She has missed this feeling so much.Shuhua's arms make their way around Miyeon's neck while Miyeon's arms was wrapping around Shuhua's waist. 

The kiss was getting heater as the two fought for dominance. Eventually Miyeon won but she decided to pull away instead.The two were still hugging.They didn't want to let go of the embraced. 

"Jagiya,I love you." 

"I love you too,Miyeon." 

With that,Miyeon and Shuhua were still embracing with each other.They doesn't care if someone see them as long they could be together. 

They didn't know Jiu was watching them. Jiu raised her phone slightly,pointing at them and snapped their pics. She smiled at the photos she just snapped.
"Beautiful."She muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 952 26
song yuqi seems to have it all: money, friends, a life. after finally getting a job, she meets the obsessed jeon soyeon, and immediately acquires a...
42.6K 1.7K 33
Shuhua Yeh gets into a tragic accident that puts her in a coma for a year. When she wakes up, she does not remember that she is married for 2 years...
23K 939 31
It was just a game that has been trending for everyone, whatever gender or sexuality you have it's for everyone. Curiosity Kills The Cat. Faces of th...
30.2K 831 21
Yeh Shuhua, a member of a famous korean girl group. The social media was against her, so was everyone and all she felt was crying. Her tears describe...