Only For You

By _bhndcloseddoors

Lacey just so happens to be seeing someone who makes her feel special, like she is the queen of the world. O... More

•Cast•
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

INTRODUCTION

184 6 1
By _bhndcloseddoors

Everyone has a kink.

Something that drives them wild. It could be getting tied up, being chocked, or even gagged.

For Lacey, Her kink is being dominated but also being dominating. She loves when people are submissive to her. She likes them to beg her to please them. She has a list of people who are like puppies to her. They ache for her.

On the other hand, she likes being dominated. Lacey allows one person to do this to her. It just so happens to be her 43-year-old boss. Who just so happens to be married to her other boss.

It started off casual, but then feelings were introduced. Soon Lacey couldn't get enough of Stephanie and Stephanie couldn't get enough of her.

How will they manage to keep their secret? How will everyone react? How will their lives change?

"Only For You"
...
• Coming Soon•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.7K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
42.1K 933 109
A six year crush comes to the light and what follows is a roller coaster of emotions.
69.2K 1.9K 50
They had the perfect life.. It wasn't perfect, but she loved her. They were having a hard time, but they were always together But now? She wished he...
46.6K 1.4K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...