The Lady In White | **COMPLET...

By samaishaali

*** The First Book of the Spectral Seekers Series*** •••••••••••••••••••• Even after having heard stories of... More

DEDICATIONS & AN
JOSH
1. Our First Encounter
DANTE
2. Nightmares of a Ghost...Lady...
MARK
3. Moving in Darkness
KYLE
4. Escaping the Mad Lady
5. Awkward...
DANTE
6. Bloody Rag
JOSH
7. Warnings
8. Nightmares Turned Daydreams
9. Bells
10. Spots?
11. Snooping
12. Circle of Death
DANTE
13. Spectrals in a Lake House
14. Lake Silhouette
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Π_Π •AN• Π_Π
BOOK 2 : THE BOY IN THE BASEMENT

JOSH

17 3 4
By samaishaali

I know that you were expecting Jonathan since this was supposed to be his chapter so that you officially meet everyone but here I am again.

Jonny has a bad sinus problem and Kyle's carpet is currently trying to murder his sanity, plus he kinda has to deal with his brother too so, I'm just covering for now.

Ha-ha, I see that you now realized that it's Josh again.

Of course you missed me.

Dante thinks I'm being too boastful and dramatic so I'll calm down the positive energy.

Guess we should continue the story. Back to Kyle's place where we met up.

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 102 37
The New World has been the last peaceful and resourceful country for nearly two hundred years. Or at least that's what they say. Samantha Ivory has b...
78.6K 16.5K 48
A story of 5 girls with perfect life and best families ever. Until a fun trip to an Island turns into horror, mystery and much more. To know, What is...
Soul Tides By CJ

Paranormal

85.1K 8.3K 55
A sex worker turned private eye must investigate her supernatural hometown in order to find a missing girl, but when clues lead her on a path of dead...
2.6K 340 18
Set in 2023 on a parallel universe, fifteen patients in a drug experiment research facility have no choice but to fight against a mutated version of...