The Lady In White | **COMPLET...

By samaishaali

*** The First Book of the Spectral Seekers Series*** •••••••••••••••••••• Even after having heard stories of... More

DEDICATIONS & AN
JOSH
1. Our First Encounter
DANTE
2. Nightmares of a Ghost...Lady...
MARK
3. Moving in Darkness
4. Escaping the Mad Lady
JOSH
5. Awkward...
DANTE
6. Bloody Rag
JOSH
7. Warnings
8. Nightmares Turned Daydreams
9. Bells
10. Spots?
11. Snooping
12. Circle of Death
DANTE
13. Spectrals in a Lake House
14. Lake Silhouette
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Π_Π •AN• Π_Π
BOOK 2 : THE BOY IN THE BASEMENT

KYLE

14 3 0
By samaishaali

I am Kyle Jason Bones. No, I'm not a mummy figure so ignore anyone that says such a thing.

No, I'm not a mummy figure so ignore anyone that says such a thing.

I am stable and calm and observant and as responsible as I can be in every situation. Not a mummy, maybe more of a daddy. But don't ever call me that!

I study Biology and up until two weeks ago had not believed in spirits.

Yes, I hear stories and see evidence but couldn't a person simply fall of a bed, get a bruise and claim that they were punched by some supernatural force before they woke up on the ground?

I really didn't believe any of the stories until what I saw.

Everything has changed since then and I don't think that I, or any of my guys, will ever be the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 866 13
[Vᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ 1 - Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ] Evelyn White was born with a gift - or rather, a curse: the first time she touches someone, she sees when and how that person d...
153K 7.5K 134
Hey Guys!!! This is Book 2 of my Realize series. If you haven't read the first book yet, I highly recommend that you do to avoid any confusion. But...
2.6M 91.9K 45
With only three weeks left of summer, Nora and her friends decided to road trip to a secluded territory with a wondrous lake in Northwest Indiana. Un...
4.6K 2K 66
[DE GERMAN WATTYS GRAND PRIZE WINNER & TOP 25 HISTORICAL AWARD 2023] *The perfect first mission for two inexperienced seekers: a small village in the...