What Are You?

De elenacopper

He steps closer and now he's standing in front of me. Eyes looking intensely at me like he's staring deep int... Mais

Prologue.
Trailer.
1 - Homeless.
2 - Meeting The Son.
4 - The Truth.
5 - Leaving.
6 - Blanket.
7 - Maybe He Isn't That Bad.
8 - Rude.
9 - Red Hair.
10 - Cooking.
11 - Swimming.
12 - Drunk for you.
13 - Acrophobia.
14 - Chocked.
15 - The Devil Is Back.
16 - Wet.
17 - Lonely.
18 - Messing Around.
19 - Cleaning.
20 - Scared.
21 - Worried.
22 - Care.
23 - Birthday.
24 - Jimin.
25 - Bittersweet.
26 - Past.
27 - Embrace.
28 - Someone Special.
29 - Drown.
30 - Phone Call.
31 - Shocked.
32 - Head or Heart?
33 - Surprise.
34 - Date?
35 - Revealation.
36 - Comparing.
37 - Destruction.
38 - Going Out.
39 - Mourn.
40 - Confession.
41 - Mother Knows Best.
42 - Secretary.
43 - The Truth Untold.
Trailer - Extended Ver.
44 - Fate.
45 - Celebration.
Epilogue.
New book.

3 - The Devil.

3.8K 234 283
De elenacopper

°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosé P.O.V.

He steps closer and now he's standing in front of me. Eyes looking intensely at me as if he's staring deep into my soul and I can't seem to look away.

He leans his face closer to mine, "You look scared, Noona." He grazes the back of his hand against my cheek, trailing it to my jaw, then to my neck.

I shudder at the feeling.

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. It was like he has cast a spell on me and I can't seem to move and speak.

He leans closer, his breath hitting my ear. I gasp at the feeling. His hands sliding at the side of my waist, he presses himself against me till there's no space left.

I instinctively place my hands against his chest to create some space between us but unfortunately, my strength was nothing compared to his.

"You should be scared." He whispers and leans his face closer till we are inches apart.

My legs wobble and if he wasn't holding my body, my legs would have given up.

This feeling is foreign. I have never been this intimate with any other guy before, I didn't have time for these types of things.

My heart was threatening to fall out of my chest.

"J-Jimin, stop it!" I mentally curse at myself for stuttering.

He leans back a bit as he studies my face.

"Are you sure, noona?" The way he says it sensually stirs something inside me.

I can't let him do this to me!

"Move!" Mentally patting myself for not stuttering. I tried to keep my voice stern, but his response made my stomach churn.

He smirks.

"Do you really want me to?" He whispers, smirk not leaving his face. Eyes looking deep into mine.

"Yes!" I reply with determination, not wanting him to see my weak side and the growing fear inside me.

"I don't think so..." he whispers, his minty breath hitting my lips and my mind couldn't function properly.

I let out a shaky breath.

Suddenly, I felt cold fingers against my skin.

I gasp.

One of his hands was inside my shirt, his cold fingers grazing against my skin making a shiver run down my spine.

That was it! I pushed him with everything I had, but I think he moved back himself.

I took this chance to run upstairs, away from him. I could hear his laugh, which was fading away as I ran further.

I reached my room and quickly locked it. I leaned against the door, breathing heavily. I place my hand against my fast-beating heart. I slide down against the door.

I still couldn't comprehend what just happened, it all feels like a nightmare. Never in my life have I encountered something like that.

After I calmed down, I hugged my knees against my chest.

What was that?

I can't believe what just happened. 

Was that really Jimin?

He was not the cute and shy Jimin from a while ago, he looked imitating and evil like someone has possessed him.

How can that be possible?

I can't believe it myself.

How can I let him do this to me?

But I couldn't help it, I felt like I couldn't control my body like he was controlling it.

Was he acting shy on purpose?

My mind is a mess right now. I have a lot of unanswered questions running through my head and it's causing me a headache.

I stand up from the floor and make my way towards the bed. I lay under the cover, waiting for sleep to take over so my mind can rest.

_________________________________

I barely slept last night.

Standing in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.

Okay, I look ugly.

My eyes look tired and red from the lack of sleep, dark circles decorating under them.

I sigh and wash my face to get rid of my tiredness.

After brushing my teeth, I walk out of the bathroom.

I walk up to the closet and choose a simple outfit which comprises a white t-shirt and black jeans.

I stand in front of the door while holding the doorknob, I take a deep breath and twist the knob. I push it a little and peeked outside.

I push the door a little wider this time and stick out my head. I look around, looking for any signs of that devil.

The coast is clear.

When I didn't saw any signs of Mr. Devil, I fully open the door and step outside.

I walk downstairs with careful steps, trying not to make any noise.

I don't know why I feel like Jimin will pop out of nowhere.

I reach the kitchen and cooked breakfast for the mother and her.....son.

She doesn't know what happened between us.

Should I tell her? Will she believe me over her son?

As I was making pancakes, someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I jumped and yelped in surprise. I turn around to see Mrs. Park looking at me in amusement. 

I place my hand against my chest, my heart felt like it would pop out any second.

I thought it was Jimin.

"You scared me there, Mrs. Park."

"Sorry about that. Are you making breakfast?" I nod because I can't just live here for free. I get paid for my job, but that's my way of repaying the gratitude for giving me a roof to live under.

"Thanks! I'll just take a shower then I'll join you." She says, and that's when I noticed that she's still in her nightgown.

I nod at her and make more pancakes. I made bacon and waffles too.

After looking around, I couldn't find the maple syrup. I heard footsteps behind me.

She showered too quickly.

"Mrs. Pa–" I turn around, only to see the person I was avoiding this whole morning.

I instinctively take a step back.

"Jimin..." I breathed out.

"Good morning, Noona!" He says enthusiastically like nothing happened last night.

_________________________________

Hello guys, how have you all been?

I hope you're all doing good. 😊

I updated it early! *patting my back*

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What do guys think about Jimin's sudden change of behavior?

Is he acting?

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

268K 16.1K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
430K 12K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
18.5K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
5.1K 626 33
[COMPLETED. 3RD FANFIC] - sneak peek - "Stupid cunning two-faced bitch. I hope you get punched in the throat so you won't be able to sing! UGH!!" I...