THE SECOND HEROINE || extraor...

By LCVERYU

Oh Ara wakes up two weeks after the car accident that killed her parents. She continues to live her life with... More

THE SECOND HEROINE
prologue: voices
1: no memories
2: first day
3: lee dohwa
4: self-aware
5: jinmichae
6: explanations
<OST PLAYLIST PT. 1>
7: the manhwa world
9: the black hole in the middle of the air
10: explanations, again.
11: getting friendly
12: it's time for you to know
13: crown princess hyun seol
<OST PLAYLIST PT. 2>
14: what an eventful day
15: when realization hits you so hard
16: wait... what just happened?
17: our little moments, our new memories
18: the promises that are close to my heart
19: Danoh goes crazy and here I am falling for her fiancee
20: before Eun Danoh, there was Hyun Seol
21: the two girls with illnesses
< TAG! YOU'RE IT! >
22: a change of stage
23: the black knights
24: an old friend
25: the hyun reunion
26: the weird stage
27: finding haru
28. haru is here
29. your eyes tell
30. dohwa is aware
31. the little boy
32. the comfort in silence
33. a change of mind
34. the stage, version b
๐ŸŒผNOT AN UPDATE! BUT PLS READ!๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ PLEASE READ !! ๐ŸŒผ
35: let's hang out!
36: this looks really familiar
37: before summer break
38: some things never change

8: eun danoh

4.2K 151 13
By LCVERYU

(  play the music NOW!  :D )

Once again the scene changes and here I am in another stage. I mentally sighed as the stage me started to walk beside Namju with Dohwa and Kyung behind us. We walked inside a hallway where there were many students on each side. Then I heard some music being played in the background as the students started to call out A3's names. 

Am I really the only one hearing this? How isn't anyone aware? At least, the music being played in the background sounds cool.

I can see Danoh, Saemi and Soochul at the end of the crowd being their usual selves. Then I suddenly remembered what happened before the stage. Danoh wanted to tell me something. I wonder what it was she wanted to tell me. Maybe after this stage, she'd tell me... or maybe not?

"OH NAMJU! YOU LOOK SO COOL, MAN!"

"AH! LEE DOHWA IS SO CUTE!"

"YAH! DID BAEK KYUNG GROW A BIT TALLER TODAY?"

"OOH! DOESN'T OH ARA LOOK NICE WITH A3?"

Do I really now? Pfft! Yeah, right! To be honest, Danoh would look good in my place... Or, Saemi!

"ARA~! ARA~! YOU'RE SEULLI'S PRINCESS~!"

"YES, I AGREE! SHE'S OUR PRINCESS~!"

Stage me looks over at the two students who called out to her. Then she spoke up, "Oh, my! Thank you, guys. But I'm no princess." The two students who looked to be freshmen gushed at her words and bowed. Then stage me smiles at them and continues to walk down the hallway. 

( you can stop the music now xD )

I was literally embarrassed the whole time, but then my focus changed to the plot twist of the stage. I had to take a step back making me bump into Kyung, who caught both of my shoulders before we both could fall backward. Stage me didn't bother to apologize or thank him because we both had our eyes on Namju who fell on his back with Yeo Juda on top of him. I could tell it was an accident, but when I saw Juda's lips on my cousin's cheek, I knew right away that Namju wouldn't let this one accident slide.

"S-sorry! Namju, I-I'm sorry!" Juda exclaims as she moves away from Namju.

Namju's expression was priceless and if I wasn't being controlled by the Writer then I'd be teasing him right on the spot. Then my cousin glares at Juda after looking at the mess on the floor and snaps at her. "How dare you waste the art supplies?" Then he looks at his school's blazer and shakes his head. He touches his cheek and once again glares at Juda. "Not only did you ruin my school uniform, but you also ruined my face!"

The stage ended two seconds later and I could finally face Kyung and thank him with an apology, but when I turned my head to face him, I saw how close our faces were. Kyung noticed it too, but it took him a few seconds after I noticed. We both looked into each other's eyes up until I heard Danoh's voice. Then I looked away quickly and stepped forward as another stage opened. Stage me kneeled down and helped Juda with the leftover paint and paintbrushes that didn't spill or break. Dohwa followed right after me while Danoh stood up against Namju. Then the stage ended and I sighed as I stood up and faced my cousin. I decided to let Dohwa help Juda out with the rest of the art materials.

I walked to Namju's side and whispered, "It was an accident, cuz. Don't take it too seriously, please?"  Namju turns to face me with a glare. "She messed up my school uniform for being clumsy! How can I not be serious about this?

I sighed and shook my head at his words. "So, if I was Juda, would you treat me the same way?

My cousin loses his glare and softens up. Then he spoke up, "No, of course not-" Then I cut in, "Then apologize to her.

"Wh-what?!" Namju whispers in shock. "Y-yah! Ara!"

I looked over to where Danoh was at and saw her near the end of the hallway. Then I remembered that she needed to tell me something. I sighed again and looked at Namju. "You know what, you're the male lead and Juda is the female lead. Why should I bother scolding you? You'll apologize one day for being rude to her, and you both will live happily ever after. So, cuz, I'm going now! Bye!" I said before walking away.

Namju looked at me in confusion and I could tell he was going to say something in return, but I was already a few feet away from him. Kyung has turned around, his back facing everyone. I smiled at him before running to Danoh, but then something weird started to happen in the hallway. 

Everything stopped. Everyone stopped. Only Danoh and I were still moving. 

Eun Danoh turned around after I noticed what had happened. "What? How?" She asked in shock.

"Are you seeing this, too?" I asked her as I turned to face her.

"What's happening to us?" Danoh asked, in full confusion. I softly chuckled and shook my head. "You should be asking for something else, like what's happening around us instead."

Danoh looks at me up and down and says, "You knew about this... The gaps in my memories... The sudden changes... Why everyone isn't experiencing what I'm experiencing."

I don't know how many times I've sighed today, but I think this is my fifth time. "You were gonna tell me something earlier, right?" I asked, making Danoh lessen up a bit.

Then I added in with a small smile, "How about we continue on with this conversation later? The stage will be ending in a few seconds."

"Y-yah! What a-are you talking a-about?" Danoh exclaims as she takes a step towards me.

"See you in a bit, Eun Danoh!" I called out when I heard the sound of pages being flipped.

사작!

published: 1 - 3 - 20

edited: 1 - 3 - 20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
351K 15.2K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...