Concealed Truth

By fryjbll

What if after 7 years of traveling around the world Ivan decided to come home and suddenly don't know his be... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue

FIN

1.8K 36 22
By fryjbll

4 MONTHS LATER

My exhibit was a huge success and everyone was so proud of me. Masayang-masaya din ako sa tagumpay ng exhibit ko, but what makes me happier was the fact that Maddie and Liam came home to me. Pagtapos nila akong puntahan ng araw na yun ay wala na kong pinalagpas na pagkakataon to ask her hand in marriage, it’s always a good thing na lagi kong suot yun kahit saan ako magpunta. When I heard her voice ng tawagan ko si Den that day. Alam kong uuwe sila sa akin. So I always prepared myself. And today’s a much more meaningful day for us. Ngayon ang kasal namin ni Maddie.

“ Daddy!!! go fix yourself na. I’m already done na oh.” Liam said as he barged inside my room. Nasa isang hotel kami since Maddie wanted to have a beach wedding.

“ Alright, alright I’m gonna get ready na po. Uhm baby can you give this to mommy pala?” I hand him my mom’s necklace that I wanted Maddie to have she’ll be my wife soon and Mom would be happy if she will have it.

***

After a few more hours ay ready na ko, tapos na kaming kuhaan ng pictures ng photographer para sa Same Day Edit na ipeplay mamaya sa reception. Liam was dress in a mini tux with a blue necktie while I was wearing an all white. Our wedding theme is White and Blue.

“ Daddy, Mommy said thank you for your gift.” Liam utter. Pababa na kame sa lugar kung saan gaganapin ang kasal Liam was running when he saw her Ninang’s I smiled, his still that little dude na spoiled sa Ninong’s at Ninang’s niya. When they saw me coming ay agad nila kong pinuntahan.

“ So this is it dude, After 9 years of waiting kayo pa din hanggang sa huli. Apaka lakas mo talaga kay lord. Iba ka!” Tri said at nagtawanan naman ang lahat.

“ Bro! Wag kang kabahan ha? Baka mautal ka sa wedding vow mo eh.” Rex said as he massage my shoulders.

“ Ivan. ” Threy said

“ Therese. ” I utter and she gave me a smile.

“ Alagaan mo bestfriend ko ha! Sayo lang nabaliw ng todo yun. Wag mo na siyang papaiyakin ulit okay? Ipapagulpi na talaga kita dito sa dalawa na to” Threy said to me seriously I gave her a reassuring smile and even hugged her.

“ I promise to take care of them as long as live Threy.”

With that said and done ay pumunta na kami ni Liam sa harap to wait for his Mom Alex agreed to be my best man and he shook my hands when I stand beside him sa altar. When everything’s set at nasa harap na din si Father Oliver ay pinatugtog na ang wedding song namin ni Maddie. Liam immediately run towards the entourage since his the ring bearer.

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

When the song started ay nagsimula ng magsilakad ang mga part ng entourage at unti-unti ko ng nararamdaman ang kaba. I think Alex notice it kaya naman he tap my shoulders and gave me a reassuring smile. Liam walked with pride and confidence as he hold the ring that will bond me and his Mom. Nagpatuloy ang entourage until I saw her. The girl, the woman that I’ll love forever. Tita Donna was helping her walked down the aisle and I can’t help it naiyak na ko dahil finally after everything we’ve been through kami pa din ang para sa isat-isa.

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
One day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

Maddie's already infront of me and she gave me a smile. Tita Donna gave her blessings to me and i hugged her and thank her for everything she done for me, she reciprocate it and said that she saw this coming making me laugh. I took Maddie’s hand and link it to my arms. I help her sat and Father Oliver start the wedding. It goes on until Father Oliver told us to exchange vows with one another.

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You were the number one love of my life

“ Maddie, Love. I never thought I would actually get married to you, but here I am, standing at an alter before all of you. You see, I never believed in “love at first sight” or any of that really, I mean sure I’ve thought about a wedding, but I never thought it would actually happen. Well dear, here we are. You and I used to joke around all the time about getting married, since we are the only ones able to put up with each other’s shit. We’ve been doing it for a long time now, guess it’s fitting for it to be us until the end. When we first met we were two awkward kids, and now? We’re two awkward adults, somethings never actually change. Falling in love with you was a slow progression, it didn’t happen all at once, over time I just realized that you were the one I wanted to annoy for the rest of my life. So here I stand, I promise I will annoy you for the rest of our lives, I promise you will always be my best friend first before anything, I promise you I will always love you, even when your sick and grumpy. I promise you I will always listen to your rants, and I will try to learn about things that are important to you, I promise to be your rock, and to try to make your bad days a little brighter. I promise to never change my annoying laugh that you love to mock. I promise to always be your car karaoke buddy, and to be your plus one for all your work things, even if I do hate going to some of them. Above all, I promise you to change and grow with you, and I promise to stand by your side, on good days, on bad days, and on days where you don’t want to be loved. With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.”

You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
One day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

" Bei, I love you. I woke up one morning and realized that I love you and need you in my life. It was as if that love had always been there, just under the surface, waiting for you to wake it up. How was I just then seeing it? You’ve been a part of me since my beginning and every experience, every high and every low, was preparing me to be with you. We’ve both had deep loves and exciting loves and hard loves but I’ve always wanted more - everlasting love. One that comes from giving and forgiving selflessly, that comes from fighting together and for each other, from soothing away wounds both old and new. When I met you, Again after 7 years, I was sure that I was unlovable. I was hurting and angry and convinced that no one would ever want me. But you loved me anyway. You loved me when I didn’t love myself. I am my father’s daughter but your forgiving heart challenges me to let go of grudges. You are kind and giving of yourself sincerely and without motive. You are genuinely good in a way that this world doesn’t have any more. I want to be more like you. My love, I promise to work hard to maintain our connection both emotionally and intimately. I promise to fail but always get back up and try again. I promise to love all the parts of you that you think are broken and help you see past them. I promise to get angry at you and for you but only because I love you and want to defend you. I promise to listen to your advice and follow your direction, even when I don’t understand. I promise to trust you with my love and my life. "

And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you, girl I have you
So get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be
Better, better
The day when I say

“ Ivan and Maddie, you have expressed your love to one another through the commitment and promises you just made. It is with these in mind that I pronounce you. Husband and Wife. You may have kissed a thousand times. Maybe even more. But today the feeling is new. No longer simply partners and bestfriends, you have become husband and wife and now let’s begin your married life with a kiss. Today, your kiss will be your promise to love on another until the day you die. Ivan you may name kiss your Wife.”

When Father Oliver utter those words I didn’t hesitate to kissed my wife to seal the promise to love her with all of me. I even heard the crowd cheer for us and when were done Liam run towards us and I carry him he put his one arm to his mom and we both gave him a kiss.

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

5 MONTHS AFTER

I was still sleeping soundly when I heard Liam shout. Bumangon ako agad only to notice that he was looking for his mom’s maternity bag where she put all the necessary things na dadalhin namin once na manganak na siya.

“ Daddy!! wake up. Mommy’s in pain. I think Lia will come out now!!” Sa sinabi ng anak kong yun agad akong kumilos at binigay sa kanya yung bag na kanina niya pa hinahanap I wore a decent clothes at saka kame bumaba where I see my wife struggling and in pain tumakbo ako pababa and immediately carry her towards the car Liam open the car door and so is the gate ng okay na kame ay dumiretcho agad kame sa hospital dahil Maddie told me na lalabas na daw ang bata… I don’t care kung madami akong traffic rule na nilabag today since this is an emergency. Pagdating sa ospital agad kaming inasikaso ng nurse at dinala si Maddie sa operating room.

I already called the barkada informing them na manganganak na si Maddie and they all rush papunta sa ospital. Agad nila kong kinamusta dahil this is my first time na kasama ni Maddie throughout her whole pregnancy. Naguusap usap kami nila Alex when a nurse called me

“ Sino po si Mr. Ivan De Leon?” 

“ Ako po yun bakit po?”

“ Sir, gusto po kase ni Mam na nasa loob po kayo, isuot niyo po ito tas pasok po tayo.” I looked at Liam at parang nagaalala na din siya para sa Mommy at kapatid niya. Agad ko naman sinunod ang sinabi ng nurse at pumasok na kame sa loob ng emergency room. Kakapasok ko pa lang pero rinig ko na ang pag-iri ni Maddie kaya nilapitan ko siya and she gave me a weak smile.

“ Ivan…”

“ Love, Nandito lang ako okay? Kaya natin to.”

“ Okay Misis nakikita ko na ang ulo ni Baby in the count of three you have to push okay?”

“ 1…2…3 push” agad na umiri si Maddie and a few minutes after ay narinig ko na ang iyak ng bata.

Maddie was drained kaya naman di siya ganong makagalaw. The doctor cut the cord and wrapped our baby sa isang malinis na tela..

“ It’s a healty baby girl. Anong ipapangalan niyo sa kanya.” the doctor ask as she handed me my daughter.

“ Amelia Isabel.” I answer and gave Maddie a peck while she rest.

@_beidel: My Precious Amelia Isabel ❤️

P. S. Mommy Love Took It 😍

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more." — Erica Jong

CONCEALED TRUTH SIGNING OFF ❤️❤️

A/N: And that folks is a wrapped. La_Ilostyou signing off 🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻 Thank you for reading Concealed Truth and being part of the Journey of Ivan and Maddie. Hope you can also support Second Chance that i will continue next year.. Happy Holidays everyone 🎉🎉

PS For violent reaction contact me through twitter La_ilostyou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.9K 51
This story is just a Fantasy,. If you notice in my story I'll used Den(Dennise Lazaro) and Aly(Alyssa Valdez) as the main characters. I know not all...
912 81 29
The Crumbs have three things in common: they're orphans, they're criminals, and they hate wearing shoes. The Crumbs don't consider themselves to be c...
7.9K 703 13
the moon is my sun...................................... the night is my day.................................... blood is my life...
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...