Earned It

By OriginalPrincess95

When Hank Voight finds his daughter at the house of a known drug dealer during a bust, he assumed the worst o... More

Prologue
Welcome to Mystic Falls
Hangovers and First Dates

Dinner Parties and Funerals

170 2 0
By OriginalPrincess95

AN: I hope that everyone likes the next chapter. In this I will start to introduce the Elijah and Charlotte romance. Please review and tell me what you think.

The next day, they all got dressed, feeling the weight of the night before. Tyler had become sired to Klaus and was acting like an even bigger dick. Charlotte stepped out of her truck, staring at Caroline. Her cousin saw her in the jeans and heels, amazed by how good she looked.

Charlotte wore an off-white tank that had glitter beads sewn on it, dark wash jeans and a muted gold pair of pumps. Her curls were bright and shining as the light caught the chandelier style earrings and her white Rolex watch Hank gave her last year. She also had not only a vervain charm but had ingested it at Damon's insisting.

"Hey guys...what?" She asked. "Even in the face of drama, you still look like a freaking model." Caroline pouted. "Hey...that's how we roll in Chi town." Charlotte grinned, making her smile.

"Well, let's face it...and you and I have to catch up." Bonnie said, giving her the ring, "a welcome home present, so you aunt doesn't find out yet." 'Thank you...and totally...daddy doesn't even know yet." Charlotte sighed.

The first day went smooth until Rebekah, the Original she had taunted had class with her. She was partnered with her and knew it was complicated.

"Oh, look who it is...Charlotte, was it?" Rebekah said. "And you're Rebekah...the baby sister." Charlotte replied, making her frown. "...So, what are you doing here?" She asked. "...Had a bad year back home so my dad sent me here." Charlotte told her. "What...didn't make prom queen?" Rebekah taunted. "If you must know...my father is a cop in Chicago...and a little annoyed at you and your brother and Stefan...left quite a few bodies behind." Charlotte told her, making the female Original frown.

Rebekah realized that she was serious, and that the girl was the only reason they were not discovered. Perhaps fighting her was not going to be the answer. Charlotte gave her a sicky sweet smile before going to her seat.

The next few weeks passed with little drama until Caroline's birthday came around. The group minus Tyler and Jeremy skipped school. They spent the day in the woods and talked, drinking cheap tequila, and laughing. Until Tyler showed up. Charlotte did not like him at all because of what he did to her cousin.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Charlotte growled, seeing her cousin looking upset. "I came to talk to Caroline." He said. "Not happening...you all but hit her." She told him. "I would never...Care, please." He begged.

"Charlee, I'll be fine...if something happens to me, shoot him." Caroline said, making her nod. "Deal." Charlotte said, pulling out the Revolver Damon gave her.

As the group wrapped things up and started to walk back to the car, Charlotte heard Caroline's scream. Matt and Bonnie tensed as she took off running in the direction of her cousin.

When she found her, she was in tears, realizing what happened. Tyler was gone and she was left alone. Charlotte called for Matt, who came over and lifted her up.

"Let's go...call my aunt and tell her what happened." Charlotte said as she stared driving. "Where is Elena?" Bonnie asked. "She was gone when I got here, don't know." She told her, making them nod.

When Charlotte pulled up at her house, Liz was just getting there. She heard her niece slam on her breaks, skidding into place and making her frown.

"What happened?" Liz frowned. "Tyler bit Caroline...Klaus is the only one who can fix it...she's starting to hallucinate." Charlotte told her.

Matt brought her inside as Liz called Klaus. Charlotte had been waiting for him, pacing when he arrived. Liz invited him in and led him to where the other blonde was.

"Tyler did this...I don't care why, but please save her." Liz asked, making him nod. "I will." He replied.

Charlotte left the room and eyed him wearily as he moved to sit by her cousin. Her eyes went her aunt as she watched him leave a few minutes later.

"She's resting...she will be fine." Klaus said as Liz nodded. "Thank you." She said as Matt and Charlotte looked at him. "It was nothing...Charlotte, Matt." He replied.

"Thank you...why did he bite her?" She asked, making him nod. "Not sure, but I can promise she isn't taking him back." He smirked. "I'll kick his ass." Charlotte told him.

A few days later, Klaus knocked at the door. Charlotte opened the door, wondering what he was doing there. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Klaus...Caroline isn't home right now." She told him, making him smirk. "I know...I was hoping I could have your help this evening." Klaus replied, making her stare at him. "I'm not making out with you...not my type." She said, making him chuckle. "Nor are you love...too mouthy." He teased as she looked at him, "I need someone neutral to both me and Stefan's antics...Damon and Stefan are having dinner with my brother and I." "You have a brother?" Charlotte asked, amazed. "Yes, he's older than I am." Klaus sighed. "Fine...what time?" She asked. "Come early...say, six?" Klaus replied. "Fine...I'll see you then." She replied.

He nodded before walking away and heading to his car. Caroline arrived a while later to see her getting ready.

"Where are you going?" Caroline asked as she did her hair. "Klaus asked me to come to dinner, wants me to be a neutral party there." She replied. "Oh...and what do you think is going on?" Caroline asked, helping her. "Not sure...but I am going to be in the middle of it." She sighed. "Well if it helps, Elijah is really cute...and you would like him." Caroline told her, making Charlotte roll her eyes.

When she got dressed, she got her black one shoulder dress out that had one long right sleeve and her black lace pumps. Caroline smiled at her as she put on the locket that she was given by her mom.

"Super cute...are you ready?" She asked. "Yeah...I better get going...I'll see you later." Charlotte replied, putting on her diamond earrings. "Okay...be safe." Caroline told her. "Okay." Charlotte replied, leaving.

When she arrived at the large mansion, Elijah, Klaus' brother answered the door. He smiled, letting her in.

"You must be Charlotte." He said, making her smile. "Yes, and you're the big brother I keep hearing about." She smiled, making him chuckle. "Damon?" He asked. "And Alaric...so, where is the pain in the rear?" She asked. "Niklaus, taking forever as usual." He said, making her laugh.

The two ended up hitting it off well, much to his brother's amusement. When he finally, he found them talking in the parlor, smiling. Klaus could see the attraction in his eyes as they talked.

"Ah, Charlotte, you're here." He grinned. "Yes, I am here...so, how did your mom get the sap out of his hair?" She asked, making him chuckle. "You told her!" Klaus frowned.

Elijah smirked as Charlotte tried to hide the laughter. It was hard to picture Klaus with tree sap in his hair.

"She had to get a knife and cut it out." Elijah said, making her get wide eyed. "In my defense, I was trying to outrun Mikael's belt." Klaus said, making her nod.

"Yeah...only thing I did close to that was get bubble gum stuck in my hair." She said. "How did you get that out?" Elijah asked.

"Well, my dad raised me mostly on his own and really didn't know how to get it out, so he called the sister of one of his detectives...so Gabby, who is a paramedic came by. She laughed, bringing me into the kitchen and sat me down. Then she pulled out a can of WD-40." Charlotte said, making Klaus laugh. "How bloody hell did you get it out?" He replied. "She washed my hair in dawn and vinegar before washing and conditioning it." She said.

"I suppose it's safe to say you don't chew gum anymore, do you?" Elijah asked. "Nope." She replied.

A while later, Damon and Stefan arrived. They both frowned when they saw Charlotte. Klaus told them he asked her to be there.

"Uh...what are you doing here?" He asked. "I asked her to come...we need someone who can be objective." Klaus told him. "Fine...but you go straight home after dinner." Damon said.

"Damon...I'm not Elena." Charlotte frowned, making Elijah notice the glare in her eyes.

As dinner progressed, Charlotte could see that Damon was up to something. She kept quiet as she listened and watched. Elijah met her eyes a few times, knowing she picked up on whatever they were up to.

While talking after super, Damon excused himself for a phone call and then came back in. Charlotte sensed there was something going on and frowned when she heard something in the study.

"What did you do?" Klaus growled as Charlotte frowned. "Karma is a bitch." Stefan smirked as Elijah placed himself in front of her.

They turned to see the other siblings there and watched the two brothers flash out. Charlotte spotted Rebekah, still in her homecoming dress and frowned. The other two brothers came at Klaus, causing her to tense. Elijah took her hand, gently squeezing it.

Then their mother came in, causing chills run up her spine. All the siblings were suddenly very afraid as she walked up to Klaus.

"Do you know why I am here?" Esther asked, "Look at me."

Klaus looked up at her, tears in his eyes. Something inside Charlotte tensed, making Elijah squeeze a little hard, calming her. He knew she was the other alpha and that the reason she could tolerate his brother was that.

"You're here to kill me." He said, tears falling. "I am here to forgive you...I want us to be a family again." Esther said, making them frown.

A bit later, Klaus saw Charlotte was still talking to his brother. Elijah seemed a little shaken up and she had an amazing calming effect on him. Esther saw this as well.

"Are they courting?" She asked, making him stare. "No... not yet anyways." Klaus said. "Hmm, you could never tell." She said. "No... she is the other alpha." He told her.

"Hey, you...get over here." Charlotte called, motioning for him to come.

Klaus smirked as he walked over. Charlotte told him something she could not hear, making him nod as she stood. But Klaus could see the wobble in her legs.

"You are most definitely not driving...you've had too much wine at dinner." Klaus said, catching her. "I'm not a lightweight." She protested. "That wine was a hundred years old...I'm amazed you even had two glasses...and then the bourbon before that." Klaus told her. "...Don't tell Aunt Liz." She said. "I'm not...but you are not driving" He chuckled.

"I'll drive you home." Elijah said, making her nod. "Fine...but I need help getting these off, I'm not hurting my foot again." Charlotte said.

Elijah knelt and unbuckled them, helping her out of them. He gave them to her and saw the look in her eyes.

"Thanks...whoa." She said as everything started to spin. "Come along little wolf...before you pass out." Klaus grinned, making her weakly punch him. "Can it fiddo...you were the one who didn't disclose that." She pouted.

Elijah smiled as he took her purse and followed his brother to the car. He set her down before going to his own vehicle. She looked half embarrassed by the fact she was drunk from two glasses of wine.

"Don't feel bad...you should see him when he drinks Vodka." Elijah told her, making her smile. "Oh, is he a bad drunk?" She smirked. "Hammered." Elijah told her, making her giggle.

He helped her up the steps where Caroline met them. Elijah smiled and kissed hand goodnight. She smiled softly at him as he left the house, getting into the car with his brother. Caroline saw the look in her eyes as she led her in.

"Told you so...how are you so drunk?" Caroline asked. "Klaus got a hundred-year-old bottle of wine out for dinner and didn't warn me it was strong, and I had three glasses." Charlotte said, making her laugh. "Wow...come on, let's go to bed." She laughed. "Don't tell your mom." She begged. "Oh, I won't...but that is awesome." She laughed.

By the time that Charlotte changed, she was very drunk. Her cousin giggled softly as she helped her to bed. She sighed as she shook her head and looked at her with amusement.

"Charlee Grace, you are something else." Caroline sighed, looking at her. "...You're just jealous." Charlotte slurred, making her grin. "Of what, the epic hangover you're going to have in the morning?" Caroline replied, making her cousin groan. "Shut up...I'm going to sleep." Charlotte replied.

Before she could respond, she heard the snores of her cousin. Caroline turned and saw her passed out. With a smile, she turned off the bedside lamp and tipped toed out of her room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 15.3K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.1M 60.8K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
762K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...