Ace

By xxdailydolanxx

[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The t... More

Careful
Ace
Intense
Actions
Deadly
Attractive
Touch
Stained
Protect
Dissappear
Glimmer
Bullshit
Courage
Blur
Roughly
Soul
Definite
Trust
King
Opposites
Human
Hurt
Angry?
Precise
Fazed
Happiness
Nothing
Alarms
Married
Without you
Dignity
Pain
Impulse
Combat
Savour
Bad dream ?
Glances
Dreaming
Home
Too much
Rare
My guy
Taste
Ace's shoulder
Darkness
Best reason
Mercy
Monster
Tight
Warm
Mischievous
Leader
Refuse
Us
Gaze
Silent
Selfless
Ache
Try
Eyes
Flame
Lept
Slope
Gentle
Italian
Sniffle
Cradled
Beneath
Admit
Explore
Blood
Struggles
Hush
Silver
Scrunch
Eager
Droplets
Blue
Statue
Insane
Parker
Empire
Know
Nurture
Ghost
Idea
Destress
Supply
Caved
Birthday
Flash
Raid
Rage
Sharp
Treat
Afraid
Cold
Traced
Accomplished

Fly

1.7M 42.5K 63.4K
By xxdailydolanxx

I sat downstairs, scrolling through my phone , waiting for Ace to come down . He had been up there awhile now . I sat with my legs crossed over one another and big my nails ; I was nervous that we would be late to meet the new recruits.

Ace finally strutted in , wearing his all black suit . I know he's wearing it to a funeral but shit , he looks really sexy in it .

"Chase wants to take me to a dance" I squeaked , sitting on the chair . "Chase , Chase ?" Ace raised his eyebrow, turning to me as he lit his cigarette at the back door . "Yes 15 year old Chase" I beamed at him . Ace puffed at his cigarette before blowing out the smoke . "He wants to take my girl to his prom" Ace said possessively. "Come onnn Ace , he's 15 , he's not going to fall in love with me" I whined , sticking up for Chase because I really didn't want him to be the only kid without a date .

Ace let out a sigh . "Fine , but he's not allowed dance with you" Ace pointed his two fingers at me warningly . "Ok" I nodded , knowing I was probably going to dance with Chase anyways because who doesn't dance at dance ? .

"Ok babygirl, let's go" Ace muttered quickly holding out his hand . I took his hand and we walked out the door . He helped me into the car before hopping into the drivers side . I gazed at the veins on his arms that popped when he grabbed the wheel of the car , and how he held his cigarette in his mouth with ease .

"Are you sure you'll be okay today?" I asked him , giving him puppy eyes on purpose to try and get a honest answer out of him . "I'll be fine" he nodded , but keeping his face void of emotion . I could tell he probably had to stop smiling to stop feeling anything, I just hope him liking me hasn't gone away today too.

I don't know why everyone is so scared of Ace or calls him the devil . Maybe it's because I know he's actually an angel in disguise, even if he doesn't admit it . His wings may have been clipped by his father , but I'll help them grow and teach him how to fly .

The rest of the car ride was silent , until we reached outside of the training grounds . "Sofia" Ace stopped me from getting out of the car . I looked at him , giving him my attention. "Yes?" I asked innocently. "You're my girlfriend" he stated while getting out of the car . I followed his lead and also got out of the car . "Okay , but why the sudden commitment ?" I worried . "Because I don't want anyone of these little shits hitting on you , and if they do , you can now tell them I'm your boyfriend" he rambled possessively, not realising how over protective he was being . "Plus , who doesn't want the most beautiful girl to be his girlfriend" Ace winked at me before entering the highly secured building . I walked behind him , he was holding my hand , making sure no one took me from him .

"Here Sofia , place your hand on this scan" Ace held out his hand , to take mine . I gave him my hand and he placed it on the scanner , which was very cold to touch and slightly burned when it scanned your hand for some reason . "That hurt" I mumbled with a pout . "Fix the burning" Ace snarled at one of his workers before examining my hand . "You're hands fine , but just to be sure you better keep it in mine , just to be on the safe side" he smirked cheekily ; I knew he just wanted to hold my hand .

All I could hear was the taps of our feet hitting the heavy metal floor but the walls were made out of stone . "If these kids are rude , I'm going to kick the shit out them" Ace rolled his eyes ; he was already frustrated with the new recruits and he hadn't even met them yet .

"Be easy on them , they're newbies" I shoved him playfully earning a scowl then a smile . "Are Ashton and Ella and stuff at the funeral already ?" I questioned him curiously. I was bored from all this walking . "Put your hand on the scanner again" Ace said demandingly . It must hurt a lot more for other people considering I can barely feel pain at this point .

I gently placed my hand on the scanner and it didn't burn this time . I think it only hurt the first time because it was imprinting my hand into the system . Ace kept walking ,  constantly looking back every two minutes to make sure I was still behind him.

We reached this glass door that slid open , leading us into the new recruits. They were all talking and getting to know eachother. I guess the plus side of the Mafia is that you can make some really loyal friends . Or some really unworthy friends , who don't deserve your friendship . Either way you'll make both and for me the loyal out weigh the unworthy . Look at Ace for example. Ace has been loyal to me ever since he realised he felt something for me . He may have lied a few times but that due to his insecurities that he couldn't keep me safe .

I'd rather get beaten 100 times repeatedly by my father just to spend a moment with Ace and that's the beauty of it . It's beautiful being around someone loyal who only wants the best for you .

All the recruits stared at us as we walked toward them . Ace kept his head forward , showing no emotion, but I could feel his hand searching for mine . He found it and grabbed it , intertwining our fingers .

"Boss" the all nodded in sync . "Atleast you have some manners" Ace remarked with a hint of anger in the way he said it . I could already tell he despised this . The recruits were basically shaking. One of them raised their hands to ask a question . "What" Ace snarled . He was so mean . I kinda liked it . It was a girl .

"Are you training us today" she squeaked almost cowering away from him, obviously afraid of Ace . "Yes I will be , I'll be pushing you to see if you are worthy to be in my Mafia" Ace strolled down the line of recruits , showing them his dominance that was radiating off him.

He stood tall and confident. He knew he was attractive and sometimes I hated him for it . I stood in the corner watching him train them .

"Who's that?" I heard one of the recruits chirp . "It's just one of his whores , Ace Hernandez doesn't date" one of them scoffed while rolling his eyes at the other recruit wondering how he didn't know that . "But she's actually pretty" the recruit responded nicely . "Ryan , Mafia leaders don't stay loyal to their wives , it's just a known fact, he doesn't even kiss her" the little shit shrugged like I was object and not a human being with feelings .

"Hey!" I called out to the two boys . They both turned me and their cheeks became flushed , wondering if I had heard what they said . "Do you want to ask Ace if I'm a whore?" I blinked at them , folding my arms as I stared them down . "No" Ryan chirped quietly . "I will" the second recruit said . "Brian you're crazy!" Ryan gasped almost dying on the spot . "What , she's a slut , I'm a recruit" Brian smiled proudly .

"Boss" Brian called out , catching Ace's attention . Ace raised his eyebrow to signal he wanted a response . "That's your slut right?" He snickered slightly while speaking . I seen Ace gaze at me from across the room . He clenched his jaw while looking at me . I gave him a soft smile to calm him down .

"Who told you that" Ace snarled at him , scaring Brian .

Thank you guys so much for 300k reads . It's actually insane how many people are reading this book rn , if you're one of them , thank you 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 11.5K 33
He's known to be like the devil, that's how he got his name. A cold hearted killer. People vanish when they see his presence, but scream when they do...
34.6K 590 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
568K 14.1K 65
He was a devil inside out. Suffering his way through life. She was haunted by her past. A dark past no one knew about. Until he saved her Until sh...
162K 4.6K 15
South Morerrti.The princess of mafia who will soon be the queen.She is like a good girl but little does anyone knows.She has a side that none hasn't...