Don't Tell My Boss I Work As...

By Inmila

(Y/N) (L/N) is the secretary for the famous pro-duelist Aster Phoenix for two years. She isn't well-liked in... More

Chapter 1 {Secretary By Day and Maid By Night}
Chapter 2 {Serving Your Boss}
Chapter 3 {Keep this Secret Between Us}
Chapter 4 {Getting Even With Your Boss}
Chapter 5 {Overworking Yourself}
Chapter 6 {Stalker}
Chapter 7 {Hangout with a Celebrity}
Chapter 8 {Reconnecting A Childhood Friend}
Chapter 9 {Confront Someone In Need}
Chapter 11 {Destress Conversation}
Chapter 12 {Being Your Boss's Personal Tailor}
Chapter 13 {Discussing Outfits}
Chapter 14 {Attention Seeker}
Chapter 15 {Neighbors}
Chapter 16 {Dealing With Envy}
Chapter 17 {Rivalry For Love}
Chapter 18 {Find An Outfit to Impress}
Chapter 19 {Restraining A Complicated Relationship}
Chapter 20 {Meeting an Overprotective Father}

Chapter 10 {Assist A Higher Up}

188 9 5
By Inmila

A/N: Hey guys, this is chapter ten. Enjoy! 😊

It was early Wednesday morning as (Y/N) was heading inside the company and went into the elevator. It's been a week since she was in the company. Feeling nervous about how she would be treated by her coworkers especially her boss. She got used to Aster being nice, protective, and flirty towards her. (Y/N) can't deny that she may have feelings for Aster after he has done to help (Y/N) for the past three weeks. Now (Y/N) has to deal with his rude, strict, and hot temper personality side. The elevator bell ring as it opened it's doors and came out. While she walking towards to her office, someone hugs her unexpectedly.

"(Y/N)!!!" John said as the other male coworkers run towards her and hugs her.

"What the hell?!" (Y/N) yelled feel suffocating by four grown men.

(Side note - I'm just giving these guys generic names because I'm tried of typing male coworker and it's confusing. 😑)

"Thank god you came back!" Derek said.

"We miss you!" Luke said.

"Please help us!" Eddie said.

"Get off of me!" (Y/N) yelled struggling to get them off of her.

"Ok, that's enough boys, get your hands off of her!" Mindy march in as she help (Y/N) to pull the male coworkers away from her.

"Sorry!" They all said in unison.

"(Y/N), I miss you! How was your vacation?" Mindy asked hugging (Y/N).

"Great, but mind telling me why these guys tackling me and being overdramatic?" (Y/N) asked crossing her arms as Mindy let her go.

"They got yelled at by Aster yesterday because they didn't finish a week of paperwork that was due yesterday. I have to stay overtime and help Aster with the paperwork by these guys." Mindy explained.

'So that's why he didn't come to the cafe yesterday.' (Y/N) ponder herself.

"I'll say this, they got what they deserved." Mindy said.

"I can see why they're begging me to come back to save them from Aster." (Y/N) said.

"Yeah, and he mention about you." Mindy said as (Y/N)'s eyes widen.

"Really? What did he say?" (Y/N) asked.

"He said that he needed you because you can get the work done unlike the guys." Mindy said.

"Oh I see." (Y/N) said smiling because that's the nicest thing he said about his secretary.

"It sounds like you like that compliment." Mindy tease her.

"No I don't." (Y/N) said looking away

"Don't lie to me. You were smiling." Mindy whipser in (Y/N)'s ear still teasing her.

"Mindy!" (Y/N) whispered her back.

"What? I'm just saying besides you're acting different. Did something happen during your vacation?" Mindy asked.

"Well I..." (Y/N) was about to explain until a voice said her name.

"So you're back (Y/N)." (Y/N) turned to see Aster.

"I'll tell you later." (Y/N) said.

"Ok." Mindy said as she went to her desk.

(Y/N) stood still feeling nervous as she didn't expect what he'll say to her. Aster walked towards her and standing in front of (Y/N) looking at her.

"Hello, Mr. Phoenix." (Y/N) said bowing to him.

"I'm guessing that you're vacation was good?" Aster asked which caught her off guard.

'The f**k! He was never asked how I'm doing from the two years I worked with him!' (Y/N) ponder herself feeling creep out.

"Umm... yes it was." (Y/N) respond feeling a bit nervous.

"Good, I don't expect you to slack off or make mistakes like these morons." Aster said have his cold expression.

'There's the Aster I know.' (Y/N) ponder herself.

"Aster, I need to ask you something." Sartorius said walking towards Aster as he was holding a couple of paperwork.

'Sartorius! Why is he here?!' (Y/N) ponder herself nervously.

"Is there something you need help with Sartorius?" Aster asked

"Yes, I'm confused about these pap..." Sartorius was going to asked Aster something but he stop midsentence when he saw (Y/N).

'Oh great he notice me! Hopefully he doesn't know it's me.' (Y/N) ponder herself feeling more nervous.

"Aster, who is this woman?" Sartorius asked.

"Sartorius this is (Y/N) (L/N) my secretary." Aster said.

"Hello." (Y/N) said bowing to him.

"(Y/N) this is Sartorius my manager." Aster said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you (Y/N)." Sartorius said.

"Same goes to you." (Y/N) said.

'Even though I just meant you two days ago.' (Y/N) ponder herself as Sartorius got closer to her.

Ahh!! What is he doing!?' (Y/N) ponder herself nervously seeing Sartorius walking closer to her.

Then the unexpected happened as (Y/N) felt something cold on her head. It was Sartorius's hand as he was touching her hair. (Y/N) was paralyzed and didn't know what to do as everyone was staring at them even Aster. The others were dumbfounded as they watch Sartorius touching (Y/N). It's was odd behavior coming from him. Sartorius was examining her believing he reminded her of someone he knew.

'Strange, why do I feel like I know her before?' Sartorius pondering himself touching from her head to her face.

"Umm... Sartorius." (Y/N) said.

"Oh sorry where are my manners. I thought I seen you before." Sartorius said as he took his hand off of her and took a few steps back.

'Crap! He's on to me!' (Y/N) thought to herself in a panic.

"Sorry, but this is the first time I meeting you." (Y/N) said having her stoic expression.

"Oh I see, I apologize for the misunderstanding." Sartorius said as (Y/N) sigh in relief.

'Oh, thank god!' (Y/N) ponder herself.

"It's fine." (Y/N) said.

"Ahem. You were going asked about the paperwork, Sartorius?" Aster asked interrupting them as they turned to him.

"Oh yes. I want to asked about the paperwork. I'm confused about if they were this month's income?" Sartorius asked showing Aster the paperwork.

"Yes they are. Just type the information and put it on a separate folder." Aster replied looking at the paperwork.

"Ok thank you Aster." Sartorius said.

"Actually (Y/N) can help you if you need anything. She knows everything about the paperwork and organizing files." Aster said as they turn to her.

"If have questions and need any help with the paperwork, don't be hesitant to ask ok?" (Y/N) said.

"Thank you (Y/N)." Sartorius said smiling.

"(Y/N) there some paperwork on your desk." Aster said.

"Yes Mr. Phoenix." (Y/N) said as she went to her office.

"She seems calm but nice. I can see why you hired her, Aster." Sartorius said as Aster didn't like Sartorius complimenting (Y/N).

"Yeah I guess." Aster said in monotone.

"Is there something wrong?."Sartorius asked turning to Aster.

"No, it's nothing. I'll be in my office." Aster replied as he walked away.

"Ok then." Sartorius said as he went back his office.

Time passes as (Y/N) was working in her office until the nine o'clock meeting. Everyone gathered the meeting room as they sat down. (Y/N) sat down at the end of the table and sitting next to her on the right was Mindy. Aster sat on the older side of the table as Sartorius sat next to him.

"Having to turn down tours will become a difficult financial later on. Sir, why you refuse to travel knowing that we need more profit?" John asked.

"Because we already did the tour five months ago and rush it would make worse. We didn't prepare the schedules, merchandise, duels, brands, interviews, hotels, etc. It wouldn't be fair for my international fans." Aster replied.

'Also, I don't want make a maid feeling lonely for two months straight.' Aster pondering himself thinking about Bella as he finding it funny that she miss him.

"Good point as many people will be outraged by the high prices but minimal effort in the tour. They would want their money back." Luke said.

"Also it will be posted all over the internet and we'll lose fans meaning our some of our customers wouldn't support Mr. Phoenix because of this." Eddie said.

"So anyone got any ideas?" Derek asked to everyone.

"I believe that we should know more about the consumer instead getting more deals with other companies or collaboration." (Y/N) said as everyone turned to her.

"(Y/N) is on to something, care to share with us?" Derek asked.

"Instead losing profits because of splitting costs, we should focus the fans as they're paying merchandise or tickets to see the duel. Learning the community and give them what they demand." (Y/N) explained.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea." Mindy said.

"But what would they want?" Eddie asked.

"I did some research on the fanbase and asked some questions." (Y/N) said surprising her coworkers.

"Wow I never expect you interact a community." John said.

"Yeah I don't see (Y/N) participating the fandom especially when it's the boss's fandom." Luke said.

"You wouldn't be the type to do that unless you're hiding something." Derek said with a grin.

'F**k! I'm such an idiot! I forget that I'm not in the cafe. I haven't told anyone that I explore the fandom and end up liking it that I'm part of the Phoentix.' (Y/N) ponder herself feeling embarrassed and ashamed of herself.

"(Y/N) if have something to say, then say it." Aster said giving a cold stare at (Y/N).

'Shit! He's looking at me directly! I have to worm my way out of this.' (Y/N) ponder herself nervously as she took a deep breath.

"For what I gathered, they wanted to be more connected with Mr. Phoenix as if he's interacting with them." (Y/N) said.

"Oh I get it. They just want to know some info about Mr. Phoenix's life." Eddie said.

"Basically what he's up to in his life. I know that if Mr. Phoenix does some live streams at least once a week, showing himself opening fan mail he receives and maybe having him be more active on Chitter with his fans. Not only will be saving time and money but also it will draw more people as they see him to be genuine and relatable person." (Y/N) explained as others were satisfied with her idea.

"That sounds great!" Mindy said happily.

"I agree with you." John said.

"I'm up for it." Luke said.

"It's go with (Y/N)'s idea." Eddie said.

"So, what are your thoughts Mr. Phoenix?" Derek asked as they turned to their boss.

"I'm not broad on it." Aster said with cold expression.

'Are you f**k serious!?' (Y/N) ponder herself as she wasn't happy with his answer.

"But sir this would be beneficial in the long run." Mindy said feeling a bit bitter by Aster's answer.

"Yeah and you don't have to travel." Derek said with concern.

"I'm not convinced and what makes you think I can believe (Y/N)'s word." Aster said crossing his arms.

'This is why you're not active in your own fanbase. I bet if it were Bella's idea, you would have said yes without a question.' (Y/N) ponder herself pouting.

"You should reconsider Aster. Your secretary put the effort learning about your fans." Sartorius said as the others agreed with him.

"Yeah give (Y/N) some slack." Derek said.

"(Y/N) don't you want to prove your idea?" Mindy asked.

'I don't know if I'll convince Aster but I'll try.' (Y/N) ponder herself as she got up her seat and turned on the projector connecting it to her laptop.

"If Mr. Phoenix doesn't want to believe me, I have something that will benefit it." (Y/N) said as the projector is on, showing everyone comments on Chitter.

"Umm it's just some comments, (Y/N)." John asked as the others were confused.

"Read them, these comments are from Chitter." (Y/N) said as the others read them.

"Huh ok." Eddie said as (Y/N) show more comments from different websites.

"These are YouTube, and Reddit. Lastly there's a website for the fanbase. All of these comments want Mr. Phoenix to be more active to his fanbase. They are willing to interact with him." (Y/N) said pointing each website of the comments.

"Wow you really went down in the rabbit hole." Luke said.

'Trust me, you don't know what I seen.' (Y/N) ponder herself as she saw every side of the fandom.

"Mr. Phoenix?" Derek asked.

"I'm still not convinced." Aster replied as (Y/N) was starting to get annoyed.

'Now, you're doing it because you don't want me to give credit.' (Y/N) ponder herself feeling rejected.

"May I make a suggestion?" Sartorius asked as everyone turned to him.

"Go ahead." Aster said.

"What (Y/N) said is true about the fanbase, I believe at least one hour of each livestreams for twice a week will help financially and maybe sometimes Aster should have someone with him like Jaden." Sartorius said.

"Right, having another Pro Duelist will help exponentially." Mindy said as the others nodded.

"So what do say Mr. Phoenix?" Derek asked.

"I'm convinced." Aster said.

'Really!? So when Sartorius say something, you say yes automatically.' (Y/N) ponder herself as she want to choke him.

"Great, it's settled then. We'll go with (Y/N)'s idea with Sartorius's suggestion." Derek said.

"That concludes our meeting. Next week we be discussing the schedules of the interviews, fan meetings, and duels." Aster said.

"Yes sir." They all said in unison as they got up and leave the room.

(Y/N) was heading back to her office someone grab her arm. She turn to see Mindy with concern expression.

"You ok?" Mindy asked.

"Yeah, I guess." (Y/N) said frowning.

"That jerk, he knows that you're idea was great but he rejected it until Sartorius said something." Mindy said angrily.

"I know but what can I do Mindy? Aster didn't like that I put effort on it especially I just came back." (Y/N) said feeling upset.

"But still I didn't like that he's treated Sartorius differently than someone like you who works for him for two years." Mindy said annoyed.

"Sartorius is his friend and if I say something, you know how he reacts. Aster will just scolded me." (Y/N) said made Mindy worried.

"Ok but I'll keep an eye on you ok?" Mindy asked.

"Thanks Mindy." (Y/N) said with a smile.

(Y/N) went to her office as she put her laptop and folders on her desk. She sat her chair and looked at her window thinking about the meeting. Sure Aster agreed with it because of Sartorius feeling grateful for him. She can't help but feel rejected and upset by Aster's response by her idea. Mindy may have a point after all, Sartorius will be favored by Aster. (Y/N) turned on her laptop trying to forget everything about the meeting. Until she heard the door open, looking up to see Aster and Sartorius.

"(Y/N), I want you to do these paperwork as they are due less than two hours." Aster said as he gave her a stack of folders on her desk.

"Yes, Mr. Phoenix." (Y/N) said grabbing the paperwork that Aster gave her.

"You sure we should give all of this paperwork to (Y/N), Aster? It's a lot for one person." Sartorius asked with concerned.

"It's fine, Sartorius. (Y/N) can deal with it while we'll be in lunch." Aster said as they both left.

Sartorius turned back at (Y/N) as he worried about her. Hoping that it won't cause any problems.

Time-Skip to Lunchtime

(Y/N) and Mindy went to a cafe across the street from their workplace as Mindy bought them lunch. They both sat down and eating as (Y/N) told Mindy everything that happened during her week break.

"No way! Wow, you two are hanging out more often. Did you change your perspective about our boss?" Mindy asked.

"Yeah, I never thought that I would end up liking the guy." (Y/N) said drinking water.

"Oh my god! You're in love with Aster?!" Mindy said as (Y/N) splitting water from her mouth.

"Pffff! What!? Hell no!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Stop denying it (Y/N). You even said it yourself." Mindy said teasing her.

"I'm not! Why is everyone keep saying that?" (Y/N) said pouting.

"Because it's so obvious, especially after he did for you. I think you fallen for Aster." Mindy said.

"Shut up!" (Y/N) said as her cheeks turning pink.

"Aww you're blushing." Mindy said with a smirk.

"I am not!" (Y/N) said still blushing.

"*giggles* Yes you are. Earlier, you smiled when I told you that he mention you yesterday. " Mindy said.

"Ok I may have changed my perspective on him but that doesn't mean I'm in love with the guy. Besides he loves Bella not (Y/N) and I have to play along." (Y/N) said facing the hurtful truth.

"(Y/N) don't say that. You have reasons why you're not telling him the truth." Mindy said with concern.

"Mindy, lying to Aster like if I'm toying with him and it feels wrong. I just don't want to hurt him in the end." (Y/N) said worried about her situation.

"I know that you haven't told Aster about you and Bella are the same person. It's fine to keep it a secret. Just wait until you're ready to tell him the truth." Mindy said cheering her up.

"*sigh* You're right." (Y/N) said as they finished eating and left the cafe.

The women headed back to their office, the hear someone calling (Y/N).

"(Y/N)." Aster said as both women stop and turned to him.

"Yes, Mr. Phoenix?" (Y/N) asked.

"I want you to organize the files in the storage." Aster said making both women confused.

"Wait isn't Sartorius was supposed to do it?" Mindy asked.

"Well it was but he's busy." Aster said.

"Are you try to make excu..." Mindy easy trying to defend (Y/N) but her friend interrupt him.

"Yes, I'll do it." (Y/N) said.

"(Y/N)." Mindy said wanting (Y/N) to defend herself.

"It's fine, Mindy. You should go back your desk. I don't want you to get in trouble." (Y/N) whispered to Mindy.

"Fine." Mindy said as she left.

"I'll organize the storage, Mr. Phoenix." (Y/N) said feeling upset.

"Good I want it done before you leave." Aster said as he left, leaving (Y/N) all alone in the storage room.

'*sigh* Why me?' (Y/N) ponder herself as she start to organize the stacks of folders on the storage.

Time-Skip to Tonight at The Cafe

(Y/N) was in the kitchen waiting for her Aster's order. She was unhappy the way Aster is treating her unfairly while Sartorius barely does anything work. Feeling like Aster push Sartorius's work towards to her. (Y/N) grab the order and went to the private room.

"Here's your order Aster." (Y/N) said.

"Hey Bella, I want to ask you something?" Aster asked.

"What is it?" (Y/N) asked.

"Are you ok? You look spacing out and upset, did anything happen yesterday or today?" Aster asked worried about her.

"No, nothing happen." (Y/N) replied lying to him.

"Bella." Aster said as he isn't convinced by her answer.

"I'm fine." (Y/N) said.

"You sure?" Aster asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." (Y/N) said smiling.

"Ok, I just want to make sure." Aster said still worried about her.

"Enough about me, I want to know why you didn't come yesterday?" (Y/N) asked as he sigh.

"*sigh* Don't remember me. I have to say because my lazy incompetent coworkers didn't finish the paperwork that was due yesterday. So I had to stay and couldn't finish it until ten." Aster said which made (Y/N) giggled remembering what Mindy said earlier.

"*giggles* I'm guessing you weren't happy." (Y/N) said.

"I'm not especially when I can't make my maid lonely." Aster said with a smirk.

"Shut it." (Y/N) said blushing.

"Aww you were lonely aren't you?" Aster asked teasing (Y/N).

"No I wasn't." (Y/N) said pouting.

"*chuckles* I promise that I won't leave you alone next time." Aster said still teasing her.

"Very funny, Aster." (Y/N) said still blushing.

"So what did you do yesterday?" Aster asked.

"Oh just doing work even though it was slow. So I clean the cafe." (Y/N) said.

"Damn, I should have come in yesterday." Aster said.

'I think it was best that you didn't." (Y/N) ponder herself as she thought about Jesse.

For a few weeks, (Y/N) was force not only do her work but also Sartorius. Even though she kept her emotions in check, she let it slip every now and then by her attitude and passive-aggressive nature as long as Aster isn't around to witness it. Sartorius sees this and feels sorry for (Y/N) and blames himself for not helping her but Aster refuses to let his best friend to help her. It gets worse as Aster purposely hangs out with Sartorius on lunch for an hour. He prefers Sartorius's suggestions and ideas over (Y/N). Aster gives Sartorius the minimal amount of work while (Y/N) double the work having stacks of paperwork on her desk or sometimes on the floor. Her stress and anger builds up as she wanted to explode but keep under control. She didn't want to make the same mistake again.

On a Wednesday afternoon, (Y/N) was finishing the files and organizing then on the shelf. She checked her phone to see the time. Luckily, she only has fifteen minutes until her shift is over. (Y/N) smiled and stretched her body from all the work she had to do alone. She grab her bag and getting ready to leave until the door opened.

"(Y/N)." Aster said walking in front of her desk.

"Yes, Mr. Phoenix?" (Y/N) asked turning to him.

"I need you to stay overtime today. Last minute paperwork came in and it needs to be due tomorrow."

'Great I was hoping that it won't happen. I can't stay here.' (Y/N) ponder herself needing to be at the cafe.

"About that, can I come in early tomorrow instead staying here today?" (Y/N) asked.

"Why can't you stay tonight?" Aster asked with a cold expression.

"It's personal family matter's and they need me." (Y/N) replied hoping to leave.

"Your family can wait (Y/N). If you're trying to excuse yourself from work, don't bother. When I told you to stay, you obey. Do I make myself clear?" Aster said angrily and scolded (Y/N).

"Yes, sir." (Y/N) said as Aster left.

'I shouldn't have ask him.' (Y/N) ponder herself feeling upset.

(Y/N) started with the paperwork. Thirty minutes pass and (Y/N) was typing. Mindy came in to see her friend work as (Y/N) should have left fifteen minutes ago.

"(Y/N) aren't you supposed to leave? You have work later with Aunt Cinder." Mindy asked with concerned.

"I can't Mindy. Aster force me to stay overtime because Sartorius didn't finish the paperwork. Plus I got scolded when I told him I couldn't stay." (Y/N) said as it made Mindy angry.

"Ok, this is getting ridiculous." Mindy said turning around to leave.

"Mindy where are you going?" (Y/N) asked.

"Oh just going to have a nice talk with our boss. Be right back." Mindy said.

"Wait Mindy don't say anythi..." (Y/N) stop midsentence as Mindy slammed the door.

"... to Aster. *sigh* I'll call Anut Cinder and tell her that I won't come in today." (Y/N) said grabbing her phone.

Mindy was fed up seeing her friend mistreated by Aster as everyone in the office knows that. They know the special treatment that Sartorius is getting from Aster and giving all the work to them but mostly (Y/N). They were annoyed but really symphasize the secretary especially if Sartorius makes mistakes, Aster will brush it off and let (Y/N) clean Sartorius's mess.

Mindy noticed the door open and took a peek to see Aster and Sartorius talking. She walked in without hesitation as the men noice Mindy walking towards them.

"Mindy is there something you need?" Sartorius asked.

"Yes I do. Why is (Y/N) staying overtime? You have Sartorius here to take over Mr. Phoenix." Mindy asked.

"Because (Y/N) hasn't done overtime for a while." Aster replied.

"Really? You think I'm stupid for not noticing the special treatment you give Sartorius while (Y/N) is getting bombarded with work load of paperwork for three weeks now." Mindy said angrily.

"I'm not, I'm treating Sartorius as my manager and (Y/N) as a secretary." Aster said making excuses.

"Everyone in the office knows Mr. Phoenix. You may not think about it but we are sick and tired of this especially (Y/N). I don't know what the hell she did to you but this is so unfair just because you don't like her." Mindy said which surprised Sartorius with the last sentence.

"Aster doesn't like (Y/N)?" Sartorius asked.

"Oh didn't Mr. Phoenix didn't tell you, Sartorius? After all you are his best friend." Mindy said.

"Mindy." Aster said annoyingly.

"Oh yeah, earlier you scolded her just because she told you that she couldn't stay and want to come in earlier tomorrow with good reason." Mindy said.

"Aster, you shouldn't mistreating (Y/N) like that. She's best coworker in the company and that's how treat her." Sartorius said disappointing in Aster.

"See even Sartorius agrees with me. I'm only going to say this Mr. Phoenix. If you keep mistreating (Y/N), sooner and later she's going to get fed up. You will going to lose her and find someone that will give her the proper respect she deserves. Let that sink in for the moment." Mindy said as she walked away.

"She has a point Aster. I would take her advice. I don't know why you have a grudge against (Y/N) but try to be a bit more respectful towards her." Sartorius said as he left.

"How can I especially after what she did to me." Aster said to himself.

Sartorius walking towards (Y/N)'s office to check up on (Y/N) to make sure if she's ok. Sartorius was by her office and knock the door.

"Come in." (Y/N) said as Sartorius came in.

"(Y/N)." Sartorius said walking towards her.

"Oh, hello Sartorius." (Y/N) said looking up at him.

"(Y/N) shouldn't you be at home since you're shift is over." Sartorius asked.

"I'm working overtime." (Y/N) said.

"What Mindy said is true?" Sartorius asked.

"Yeah, I told Mr. Phoenix that I couldn't stay but he scolded me. Now I'm stuck here until I get the paperwork done." (Y/N) said.

"Let me assist you." Sartorius said.

"It's ok Sartorius. I can handle it besides you don't have help me." (Y/N) said.

"I do, (Y/N). I feel terrible for not doing anything. I never liked the special treatment that Aster give me. I told him that I wanted to assist you many times but he refused." Sartorius explained.

"I don't blame you. If you want help then you can grab the paperwork." (Y/N) said as Sartorius grab a chair and sit beside her.

"Alright then." Sartorius said grabbing the paperwork.

"I wish that Mr. Phoenix can be more nicer to me like how he is towards you." (Y/N) said.

"Next time if Aster tries to push work towards you. Asked me so you don't have to do the heavy work alone." Sartorius said.

"Thank you, Sartorius." (Y/N) said smiling as the both work together on the paperwork.

A/N: That's the end of chapter ten. What do you think about this chapter and tell me the comments down below. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day. Bye! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 416 34
(Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal Reader insert) (Y/N) is Yuma's childhood friend, who always supports him along with Tori and Bronk. They both had dreams to become th...
2.1K 27 13
(Y/n) is, Hiyori's best friend since childhood she hang with Hiyori all the time. Due to an accident that happened Hiyori Iki is transformed into a h...
4.2K 84 9
Gx Style of Cinderella. A crossover so to speak. A birthday gift for a friend.. but anyone is welcome reading it. It is about a abused girl resemblin...
2.6K 35 28
Y/n is a Slifer red student with a passion for dueling, being the toughest person in the academy and standing up for others. But when a certain perso...