untitled | calum hood

By calxmike

She was trying to hang low but in his eyes she was the only person in the room. More

teaser
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

seventeen

3.9K 184 9
By calxmike

(I'm giving you an early update because I'm going to dissapear for a few weeks because I'm just about finish with my uni course and then ill be back at it again, yassssssss gaga. love you all and holy shit I have 9.1K reads lol)

The bus trip consisted of Calum telling Evan all about how he got the best head shot that anyone on the team had seen and how Michael tried to join in (showing off of corse) and ended up face planting in front of the whole year level of girls.

Which made Evan laugh a lot, because if she knows one thing its that after observing Michael, he really enjoys the attention from girls, but he also gets there attention in the worst way possible.

“Do you want to come over?” Evan blurted out of nowhere. She knew Bailey was still home but she though maybe Bailey could meet the boy behind all of this trouble.

Calum was taken back by the request, and happily, maybe too happily started to nod his head accepting her offer with a large smile on his face.

“I’ll take that as a yes?” Evan turned to him and he promptly stopped nodding his head.

“Yes” Calum blushed.

Evans stop come up quicker then Calum’s cheeks could raise to a pink shade, and before Evan could even consider grabbing her bag and getting off her seat, Calum had already grabbed it and continued by reaching for her hand.

The pair walked off the bus hand in hand, Calum holding his sports bag and her tatty old school bag on his other shoulder. The started to make tracks towards Evans apartment.

“Who’s car?” Calum said, spotting the beat up Ute out the front.

“Oh yeah, Baileys here to visit, she’s my cousin, you’ll like her” Evan grabbed the doorknob with her free hand and turned, hearing Bailey scream YAS out loud obviously glad she’s home after being home alone the whole day.

Bailey quickly ran up to the door excited, although she briefly stopped to have a look at Calum up and down and then paused when she saw there connected hands.

“Rit reow chicka chicka” Evan’s eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw that bailey was in fact checking Calum out right in front of her, she dragged Calum inside and then dropped his hand, missing the warmth she got from holding it in the first place.

“Bay this is Calum, Calum this is Bailey” Bailey held her hand to shake his, while Calum placed the bags he was carrying on the ground and accepted her handshake.

“Nice meeting you Bailey” Calum said awkwardly, he usually wasn’t like this, but there was a girl currently gawking at him while the girl he liked was right next to him and she was coincidently her cousin.

“Yeah nice meeting you too” Bailey said looking like her jaw was about to fall off, just at Evan walked up and pushed her jaw closed and laughed.

“Okay cool intro’s guys but I’m hungry so Calum follow me” Evan said while grabbing Calum’s hand back into hers and pulling him into the kitchen leaving Bailey behind to drown in her own drool.

“Well that was welcoming” Calum laughed, cringing a little while looking back at the girl turning her way into the lounge. So she can do other things but just drool over him.

“Oh Jesus I am so embarrassed, but don’t get your hopes up too high, you aren’t that great boy” Evan said smiling back at Calum while making her way to the fridge pulling out a couple water bottles.

“Heyyy, I think I must be pretty great if she was staring for that long” Calum grabbed the bottle off her and placed it on the island. While working up to Evan and grabbing her by the waist.

“Maybe a little” She lightly spoke while looking up at him, placing her bottle on the bench behind her. Slightly backing up so she was gently pinned between Calum and the bench.

His eyes were looking all over her face, like he was looking for lost gold, where he found it in her eyes.

Her lips tugged at either side and Calum leant in placing his head on her forehead still keeping eye contact, occasionally breaking it just too look at her lips.

His hand left the contact of her waist, and made it’s way to her chin, placing it lightly, guiding it towards his mouth as his lips slowly placed themselves on hers.

There was no fireworks, huge explosions, only Goosebumps and small raised hairs along her body, and warmth, the warmth and she seemed to only find in Calum.

“Okay, you are kind of really great” Evan said resting her head don his yet again, both of them giggling and there was enough light in their eyes to power a city, and enough light to spark in Evans heart for her to finally feel normal again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 221 60
"I love you and you love me, but not in the same way."
10.4K 335 80
She was just an ordinary girl , but living a life no one deserves. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️This story is triggering so please read own risk , it does contain...
3K 91 27
'A tear welled up in her eye, and felt of her cheek. More and more tears are coming up, but she wouldn't cry, she did but didn't like it all. "C...
33.9K 601 36
Finally, You and your Best friend where going to see your favorite band Five Seconds of Summer. But unexpectedly your night had a change for the wor...