"His Green Flower: Luigi x Ki...

By ErrorDark

A fanfiction about Luigi and King Boo falling in love. (Not part of my "Please Luigi" series or "Reversed Man... More

Chapter 1: A Helping Hand...?
Chapter 2: A Lost of Memories
Chapter 3: Green Flowers
Chapter 5: The KILL
Chapter 6: Road Trip to Home Sweet Home
Chapter 7: First Night at the Mansion
Chapter 8: A Day With No Worries
Chapter 9: The True Death of Daisy
Chapter 10: A Brand New Life
Chapter 11: The Marriage (final chapter)

Chapter 4: The Unexpected

1.1K 15 24
By ErrorDark

"Well, if it isn't King Boo, the man I truly adore.~" "Cut the crap, Helen. Let Luigi and his friends go, now!" Helen laughed evilly. "Oh, can't you see I'm doing all of this for you?" "Yeah, for me to be broken!"

Luigi felt King Boo's feelings right after he said that. Broken. He didn't want him to feel that way. He couldn't do much. All he could do was repeat "Remember Love" over and over in his mind.

King Boo flashes Helen with the flashlight, and stunned her. He started to suck her into the 5000. He waited for full power, then presses the button to suck her in harder. She broke free, unfortunate.

"You think you could get rid of me that easily?! Think again!" Helen then snapped her fingers and King Boo was sent to be in a jar, trapped. "Sorry, darling, but you left me no choice. And now they all have to die! Starting with that annoying scientist!" She left the room.

King Boo lowered down to the ground, crying. "It's okay, King Boo. Someone will come for us. Someone has to," Luigi told him in his mind. "I know, Green Flower... I know... It's just... I'm scared... Of loosing you..." King Boo cried harder. He then felt like someone was hugging him. But it wasn't just a someone. It was Luigi, his green flower.

"It's okay to be scared, King Boo. I'm scared, too, actually," Luigi told him. He felt King Boo hugging him back, crying. Even though they both were trapped and apart, the green flower crown kept them together, with the power of love.

-------------
-------------
-------------

Meanwhile, Polterpup beat Helen back to the lab. "E Gadd! Toad! Helen is coming! She's gonna kill you!" He warned in his bark. "What?! Then we need to leave!" "But what about King Boo, Luigi, and the others? We can't just leave them! Got another Poltergeist?" Toad asked E Gadd.

"I just remembered something." Polterpup and Toad were confused. "My Boo caller! This will call all of the Boos that are nearby!" E Gadd blow into it, calling some Boos. They heard the call and followed it.

"Hey!- E Gadd?!" "Of course it leads to the lab of doom!" The Boos were going crazy. "ENOUGH! NOW BE STILL AND LISTEN UP!" Polterpup ordered. Toad and E Gadd were completely shocked. They've never seen a dog that orders anyone around. All of the Boos stopped and listened to him.

"Thank you. Now there's a reason why we called you. King Boo's crown has been stolen by Helen Gravely. A ghost that's coming to kill us all! She trapped King Boo in a jar, with no hope to escape. And if you care about your King, then I suggest for all of you to listen to us! Got it?"

The Boos nodded. "Good. To order to free King Boo, we will need the crown back. And to order to get it back, we will need to capture and destroy Helen. We don't have much time. So I need for all of you to work as a team. Got it?"

They nodded again. "Good. Now to capture Helen..." E Gadd stepped it. "I do have another Poltergeist, but this one kills ghosts. I accidentally got it mixed up with the 5000 one time. It wasn't a pretty sight." Polterpup looked at him. "What's it called?" "KILL. That's the name. Poltergeist KILL."

Some Boos shivered in fear. Others were shocked. "Well, can you use it?" Polterpup asked E Gadd. He shook his head no. "I'm too old for ghost capturing."

Polterpup sighed. "Well? Who's gonna use it, then?" E Gadd remembered something else and got an idea. "You are, Polterpup." "What? How? I'm a ghost dog!" E Gadd laughed. "Just you wait!"

He grabbed something from a case. "This is a potion that'll turn any ghost animal into a ghost human! And it lasts for 24 hours!" Polterpup smiled. "That's perfect! How do I use it though?" "I'll put a drop in your mouth. One will do the job," E Gadd explained. "Okay. Let's-a do it!"

E Gadd carefully put one drop of his potion into Polterpup's mouth. A few moments passed and he was transformed into a ghost human, with a male voice instead of his back.

"Whoa, this is cool!" Polterpup liked it already. He never knew what was like to be a human. But now he knows. He was already getting used to it.

E Gadd then handed Polterpup the KILL. "You already know what to do. Just be careful out there, please." "I will, E Gadd. Thank you." Polterpup left to face Helen. Some Boos followed him to help him. Others went to find King Boo.

-------------
-------------
-------------

Meanwhile, Luigi and King Boo were still hugging each other with their crown's power. King Boo heard bagging coming from outside of the jar. He looked up and saw some of his Boos were there. "Your highness! We're here!" "We're gonna save you!" "Nice flower crown!"

They kept going on with their chatter. King Boo was just happy to see his Boos were here to help. "Luigi, the Boos are here! Well, some of them." Luigi felt King Boo's happiness and hope. "E Gadd must've called them. Polterpup must've told them!" He remembered Polterpup. He hoped he was okay.

"Where's the rest of you? And where's Polterpup?" King Boo asked the Boos. "Polterpup and the others are gonna fight Helen!" "And E Gadd have this Poltergeist that literally kills ghosts. They're gonna use it!" "E Gadd turned Polterpup into a human! And he's gonna use the KILL!" "That's what the Poltergeist is called."

King Boo listened to them. He made sure Luigi was getting the news as well. "Heh heh. That coo coo scientist always have something up in his sleeves," Luigi joked. King Boo smiled.

-------------
-------------
-------------

Helen was on the first floor, about to head to the basement. She heard the elevator go ding! and the door opened. Polterpup and the Boos exited outta the elevator, and now their face to face against Helen.

"Do I know you? You look familiar." Polterpup wasn't having it. "It's over Helen. It's game over for you!" She noticed that he had a Poltergeist that has the word "KILL" on it.

"Where did you get that?" She asked. "Like we're gonna tell you!" A Boo told her off. "Give us back our King now!" Another Boo demanded.

Helen laughed evilly. "That's NOT gonna happen that easily! Behold! My new power!" She tried to King Boo's crown gem magic...

.....

Nothing happened...?

.....

-------------
-------------
-------------

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!!" A Boo appeared in front of King Boo, with his crown. "H-how?! Did y'all kill Helen?!" A Boo asked him. "Not yet, but I was invisible the whole time and just took the crown of her before she noticed it was gone! And then I quickly went to find you guys!"

King Boo was very impressed. "Wow. That's amazing!" "Thank you, your highness." Everyone, stay back. I don't know how to use this, but here goes nothing!" He aimed at the jar and tried to destroyed it.

.....

The jar was destroyed. King Boo was free. "Whoa... I can't believe I did that..." He said as he gave King Boo his crown.

King Boo placed it on top of his head. He have his powers back, along with his new powers of love. "Hey, is that Luigi?" A Boo pointed out. "Yes it is. And we're gonna free him."

King Boo started to free Luigi. He caught him before he could fall to the ground. "I got you, Green Flower." Luigi looked up and hugged King Boo. King Boo hugged him back while holding him.

All of the Boos in the room were confused, shocked, and surprised at the same time. "I thought we're enemies with Luigi," one whispered. "Did he found love?" Other whispered. A bunch of whispering was happening, but King Boo and Luigi careless at the moment. They were having a reunion with each other.

-------------
-------------
-------------

"No matter... I have another power!" Helen took out the G-00. She didn't knew how to use it exactly, though. "Oh, this is gonna be interesting to watch," Polterpup thought to himself.

Helen accidentally pressed a button that releases Gooigi. Gooigi saw Helen and immediately start sucking her. Polterpup was trying so hard not to laugh at what was happening. This was one of the best things he saw all night!

-------------
-------------
-------------

Luigi immediately fell asleep after Gooigi was released. "Umm is that normal?" A boo asked. "Someone released Gooigi... Oh no." "Let us guess, Helen." "Yes. Come on. We don't have much time!" They all followed King Boo.

-------------
-------------
-------------

Polterpup couldn't hold it much longer and started to laugh. "What are you laughing at?!" Helen asked angrily. Polterpup looked up at Helen, smiling. "You don't know how to use on of those, don't you?"

"And I suppose you do?" "Actually, yes. I'll show you. Hold still." Gooigi knew what Polterpup was gonna do and stopped sucking Helen.

Polterpup flashed Helen to stun her and then start sucking her into the KILL, killing her. It worked faster than any of Poltergeist, that's for sure.

But little did they know, Helen also had the 5000. A ghost was using it and starting to suck up the Boos...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519 3 22
[This is my first time on Wattpad, just trying this platform out, anyways you can also find me on Webnovel and Scribblehub as I wrote on both platfor...
38.4K 1.1K 29
*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like I said, you both have to grit your teeth...
585 5 12
*Edited Version Starts at Chapter 2: Degenerate's Edit Part 1.* A gem of a story picked up on Reddit. I did not write this, but it's provided my frie...
5.7K 122 10
This is the sequel to my "Luigi's Mansion: "Please, Luigi?" (fanfiction)" book that I made. If you haven't read it yet, read that before this. Spoile...