It's a love war .

By trinityillumati

What happens when 6 guys start falling for a single guy who apparently has no clue that they are head over he... More

Author note .
Kitty
Kitty 3
Trust and faith . Junghope
🎐trust and faith
Heyy
Oh oh
Trust n faith
Are you ? Pt.1
Jeon Jiminie's diary

Kitty 2

2.2K 73 9
By trinityillumati

Hoseok was currently sleeping on taehyung's bed meanwhile Taehyung was working on his computers researching about cat hybrids and their usual needs .

Tae pov
Rn I'm searching about Hoseok and his past and also abt cat hybrids . Usually I generally rescue puppy hybrids or goat hybrids or deer hybrids but a cat hybrid was a first time .

I searched and this is what I found .

Super Natural Beings
-hybrids
-vampires
-omegas , alphas , and betas
-incubuses and sucubusses
-mermaids
-etc.

Hybrids
-hybrids in simple language mean a mixed species of an animal and a human . Hybrids generally in their human form have 2 or 3 inner animal parts . For eg. a dog hybrid in their human form may have their tail and ears . This varies from hybrids to hybrids . Hybrids don't die . To be simple hybrids are immortal and if you try to kill them , then they only suffer and not die .

-Some hybrids have magical powers , they are rare but exist . Some hybrids can put a curse on people they don't like .
-some can change their inner animal
-some male hybrids can reproduce .
-some hybrids can read minds .
-some hybrids have Multi-linguistics .
-some hybrids can read minds .
-some powers are unknown to human kind .

Hybrids live like normal human beings and it depends on the hybrids it's needs . Some may need extra attention , or extra love or care . It depends .

End of article .
#Savehybridsfromcruelity

I read the article at least three times before understanding it completely .
"Taehyung-Ssi?" A voice came from the bed .
I turned around in my wheely chair and looked at Hoseok sitting on the bed with blankets wrapped all around him . He looked at me with half - opened eyes and said -
"Taehyung hyung  I'm hungry."
"Um what do you wanna eat , child ?"
"That depends on what food you have."
"I suppose I have cereal, gimchi , ramyeon , what do you wanna have right now ?"
"I think ramen is sounds nice .."
"I'll bring that ."
I say and get out of the chair  ,walk downstairs to see it's 6:04  A.M . The sun has already risen . 
I go to the living room and as always Namjoon the koala hybrid is sleeping on the sofa and there's a broken CD near his leg . I know he break stuff not on purpose but this is too much .
"Namjoon hyung !"

No reply , gosh he hasn't awoken up yet what the hell .
I go to the sofa and splash water on his face .
"Wake up !"
"Ugh I'm up I'm up no need throw water .."

"Well you weren't waking up that's why I did it .. and how did this happen.."
I asked him pointing towards the broken CD near his leg .

"I ... i was just keeping it back at its original place and I tripped on the curtain and fell on the sofa with the CD crushed between my hands ..." namjoon said and while saying at the end his voice came out as a squawk.
He clearly was ashamed of himself .

"Ok it's ok please be careful next time , I can't have you breaking up stuff all the time."

"Y-yeah."
Namjoon said and went to the kitchen .
I sigh and take out ramen out of the kitchen cabinet .
"Namjoon , honey?"

"Yeah
What happened Taehyung ?"

"Can you please make ramen and-

.....
"You know what I won't ask you to make ramen since you may explode the microwave or whatever,, you may destroy something .i am not trusting you until you become responsible, I m sorry Namjoon but for your own safety and the all the other's safety I am banning you from making anything in the kitchen . You can do anything as long as you're not clumsy but I ain't gonna risk Jin's kitchen . It's for your own safety and besides what are you gonna do in the kitchen ?"

"Hmm" said Namjoon.

"You are right Taehyung I probably shouldn't come in the kitchen and you are absolutely right.."  said Namjoon .

I smiled and nodded . Now I made some ramen for Hoseok .
Unconsciously I started blushing while thinking of him ..

Gosh what are you doing to me Hoseok ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.1K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...