Waiting on Sarah Grace

Per unknownwordsmith

He fell in love with her when she was 16, it didn't matter that he was almost twice her age. He had never se... Més

Life Altered
A Stolen Moment and a Memory Cherished
What's Your Name
The Cold Seat
Make the World Go Away
Home*
Feed Me
**Clean or Dirty; Can't Decide **
Hit the Road and Y'all Come Back
Road Trip with a Good Soundtrack
Life is a Highway
Disgruntled Members
**A Happy Ending for a Good Morning**
Plans for the Future
Not the Kind of Begging I Wanted
Making Up
Back in the Saddle
Date
#Coming for You#
The Great Escape
Let the Healing Begin
Fighting for the Future
FYI
Something Old

#Taken and Used#

738 28 2
Per unknownwordsmith

Saturday morning, I get to wake up to a beautiful woman.  Her face is turned away, her hair hiding my view.  I move the hair out of her face and I probably should have taken those earrings out.  I'm not sure they were the most comfortable, but she's sleeping.  I kiss her on the cheek and roll out of bed and head to the shower.  I get done and wrap a towel around me, getting clothes out of the closet, I dress in the bedroom while watching her sleep.  I gather the clothes from last night and drop them in the laundry closet, I'll deal with that later.  I jog down the stairs, my first stop I feed the horse, get him more hay and fill up his water bucket.  Barn chores done, I head into the club house, pouring a cup of coffee when I get to the kitchen.  I lean against the counter and wait for Tank.  He mentioned having church today to introduce new members, I need to ask him when he wants to give Sarah Grace her cut, and to see if the outsider can be flushed out.  I really hope so, I want this person found so we can get to the bottom of who's hunting her.  No matter what, I can't lose her. 

"Morning Shooter.  How was the date last night?"

"Good, thanks for asking Robot.  Did you not have a drone you could zoom in on?"

"No, all my good drones are at home."

"Dumbass."

"Boys."

"Morning Tank, what time does your mother's plane come in on Tuesday?"

"She is supposed to land at twelve fifty.  Provided me brother gets her to the airport in Dublin on time.  He's never been the punctual, hell, he doesn't believe in a watch.  I'm not sure the little bastard knows how to tell time."

We all get a good laugh out of this.

"Tank, when are you giving Sarah Grace her cut?"

"I thought I would wait until after the wedding.  It would look more like she's coming in as your wife and not me daughter."

"Good plan.  How do you expect church to go today?"

"As far as I know, the members here now, don't have an issue.  As long as we're doing what we've always done and bringing in money, they don't care."

"That's good news.  No idea who the person might be?"

"No, I'm hoping we can pick up something this afternoon.  I want your boys spread out in the room, keep an eye on everyone and anything, eye movement, body movement, if they flinch, I want to know."

"Robot, can you tell the other guys.  Discreetly, tell the other guys?"

"Got it covered.  How about I go wake them up for breakfast?"

The guys leave to go get ready for church, leaving me and Tank in the kitchen alone with our coffee.

"Do you have any idea who it is?"

"No clue me boy.  I've been watching the prospects that came in around the time of the wreck.  There were only two, Critter and Trash.  What if we leave Critter to watch her, and your guy to watch the screens; just see what happens?  She'll hate it and be pissed at me again, but I'll take the blame this time.  Just make sure your guy has eyes on them at all times."

"I will.  I'm going to go wake her up and make sure all the cameras are on.  I'll talk to Robot, too, make sure he's the only one that has access to that feed."

"Good.  We'll get them, me boy."

"I know Tank."

I leave Tank with his coffee and head upstairs.  My girl is still in bed, so I know the perfect way to wake her up.  I carefully lay down beside her, pulling her back against my chest, I wrap an arm around her and begin to caress her stomach, while kissing her neck and shoulder.  My hand moves to the bottom of her breasts and slide up to her nipples, forcing them into hard points.  She lets out a moan and pushes into my body.

"Baby girl, you gonna get up today?  I'm already up, feel?"

I see her lips twitch, trying not to smile and encourage me.  I continue my attention to her breasts and keep kissing her.

"Come on baby, get up and get in the shower.   I should have taken your earrings out last night, did they hurt?"

"No, I'm fixin to take them out."   With that she begins to stretch her body out, arms over her head, giving me better access to her chest; I take full advantage of the opportunity.  I begin to kiss her neck and chest, working my way down to the edge of the tank top.  I move the top out of my way and expose her breasts and begin to kiss and lick.  I stop, before things can get too far, I smile at her and she rolls out of bed, I give her ass a swat when she passes close to me.  Giving me the stink eye, she walks in the bathroom and closes the door.  When I hear the shower turn on, I walk in and pull the curtain out of the way, just to look at her body, the longer I stare, the harder I get.  Sarah Grace has this amazing ability to ignore me in moments like this, she knows I'm halfway fucking with her and mostly enjoying my girl's body.  She turns her back to me, soaping the front of her body, giving me the chance to rub her ass, grabbing an admiring the muscle and soft skin.  When she turns the water off, I wrap her up in a towel, drying her body.  Heading to the closet, she stops by her jewelry box and takes off her earrings.  She walks out in shorts and an old t shirt, flip flops, and I know she's not riding today. 

"What are you doing today?"

"Nothing.  Laundry, maybe a grocery list.  I'm going to stop and feed my horse, then go grab breakfast.  What's happening today."

"Your pops called church.  He's announcing Boomer, Zip and Creeper are in, I think they won't be fully patched, but I trust them more than a lot of members already in this club, so they won't be prospects very long."

"That's good?"

I've been following her downstairs this whole time, watching her ass.  She really has a fine ass.  She goes to feed her horse and fill up the water.  I realize, I'll follow this girl anywhere, ironically, that's just what I'm doing, following every step she takes.  We walk across the back lot and into the club house, into the kitchen.  She's looks for something to eat as more members walk in.  I watch everyone who comes in, trying to determine if anyone is giving her an off look.  Boomer, Zip, Creeper, and Robot walk in, realizing everyone is almost here, Robot sneaks back out and heads to the comm room to watch the monitors, he checks the feed, checking to make sure nothing has been hacked.  I walk over to Sarah Grace and tell her to go back upstairs when she's through eating and lock the doors, all of them.

"I'll walk her over Shooter, if that's ok?"

"Yeah, thanks Critter.  You coming to church, right?"

"Yeah, I'll walk her over then come right back."

"Sounds good."

I kiss her on the head and the face and tell her I love her.  She smiles back from the stove and tells me she loves me too.  Then I head into Tanks's office, to make plans and discuss all possible outcomes.  Leaving my beautiful girl in the kitchen.

I finish my fried egg and wash the plate, then head out the back door.  It's a beautiful summer day, the sky that perfect shade of blue, the smell of saltwater blowing on the breeze.  I feel good, I don't have any casts on my body doesn't hurt, I have a wonderful and loving fiancé, who I love in return.  My grandmother who I've never met will be here on Tuesday, the wedding is planned, and I have nothing to do.  I'm going to spend my day on the couch with a book.  I slide the barn door open Critter right behind me, I'm really tired of having a bodyguard. I walk in the shaded interior of the barn, it's warm and the smell of horse and hay puts me in an even better mood, I'm truly happy for the first time in a long time. It's so quiet in here this morning, I guess its actually late morning. I step up to the stable door and look in on my big boy, he's just standing at the door, looking right back at me with his ears twitching. I don't hear Critter anymore I step away and go to turn when I feel an unbearable pain on the back of my head and that's the last thing I remember.  

"Wake up bitch!" and followed by freezing cold dirty water. That's how I wake up. I try to sit up and can't, my head hurts too bad, so I settle for opening my eyes. I have no idea where I'm at. The room is dark, no window, there's mold and grease on the floor; the other questionable stains are what trigger the dry heaving. Rolling my head over, I'm lying directly on the concrete floor and that's when it hits me, my clothes are gone. I start to panic and squeeze my thighs together to see if there is any pain. I hurt everywhere else but not there. Worn boots come into my line of sight. I don't say anything, just look straight ahead. This man then squats down in front of me, grabbing a handful of my hair, raising me up to look in his eyes. I don't even care that my naked breasts are on display for him or anyone else in the room to see.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you a luscious little thing? Too bad my buyers want virgins, we could have a lot of fun, I'm just going to have to settle for what I can get."

With that he roughly grabs one of my breasts and pulls and squeezes, purposely hurting me. he lets go of my breast, still pulling on my hair, he roughly shoves his hand between my naked thighs and thrust a dirty finger in my pussy, making a humming sound as I scream. He's getting off on my pain, that much is obvious when he drops my hair letting me fall back and begins to rub the growing bulge in his dirty jeans. He removes his hand and sticks his finger in his mouth.

"Mmmmm. Oh, that's good. I have to have more of that."

He shoves me flat on my back and drags my body around where his mouth has direct access to my pussy.

"You two, come over here and grab her legs, hold her up by her ankles so I can come on her tits while I taste her pussy."

With that, the two brutes come and stand me on my head, spreading my legs as much as they can. While he begins to lick me, trying to force pleasure on me, he pulls his dick out and begins to jerk on it. I cry, there's nothing I can do. I see the bulges begin growing in the pants of the other two. They aren't going to rape me, but how long until someone knows I'm gone. The door slowly opens and a shadow walks in, walking into the light I'm horrified to see Critter. He looks disgusted and actually mouths, I'm sorry. I just cry. Then I feel it, warm and sticky, ropes of come begin falling on my chest, on my face and in my hair. The two who were holding me, drop me and my body falls to the floor with a smack. Naked skin on concrete. Now I'm cold, wet, hurting and I feel disgusted. They aren't done with me yet, the other two pull out their dicks and begin jerking, taking bets on where their come will land. When they're done and have added more come to my face, breasts, stomach and thighs, the first man comes back over and smears it all over my body, running his fingers through my hair, making sure it's spread through the strands as far as it will go. Critter watched the whole time. I know he's not much older than me, I wonder does he feel bad about what he did. This evil man in charge looks down at me, the next thing I know, he takes a picture.

"Such a pretty girl, I know Shooter will treasure the last picture he will have of you, since you'll be bought by no telling who and taken away, where he will never find you. Let's send him a few more."

He rolls me on my back and spreads my legs, taking a picture of my full length, making sure to get a close up of my pussy and the ropes of come that he didn't smear. All I can think is how scared I am of what this man plans to do with me.

"I bet he misses this pussy, it's so tight and the taste, it's like the sweetest little pastry you could ever imagine. Mmmm, I'm almost tempted to keep you for my own pleasure. Once you're trained, you'd be a good little girl, wouldn't you? I just bet you would, it would be fun to teach you. At least I get to break you in good. You lay there and think about how sweet you can be for daddy, I might bring you something to eat when I come back, even if I don't, I'll have something for you to put in your mouth. You have to learn how to have your throat fucked. Now, Critter, did you want something or just want to watch? Maybe you're waiting on your turn? Well enjoy, lock the door when you're done."

"I was wanting to know when I can get my sister back. I did what you said."

"Oh, I'm sorry. You took so long getting me what I wanted, I thought you didn't want her. I found her a new home. I'm sure she'll get what she needs. So, it all works out. She spreads her legs for whoever he tells her to, and she gets her fix. See, she'll be happy."

"You son of a bitch!" Critter charges the man and the next thing I hear is a thud followed by a sick gurgling noise. I'm then left to look into the gaping gash of Critter's slit throat and lifeless eyes. The man squats down and begins to pet my hair and looks like he's enjoying the violence and pain he just inflicted.

"It's a sad world pretty little girl, when you can't depend on anyone. Oh well, you can depend on the fact that I will use every hole on your body, except your pussy. I'll see you soon, you and Critter have a good time." With a maniacal laugh he walks out slamming the metal door and leaving me in darkness.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

DMITRIY Per Papiya Debnath.

Literatura romàntica

2.2K 79 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
38.4K 1.1K 44
He put his hand on mine, stopping me from signing. "I need you to take this seriously. This isn't a game. This isn't a movie. If you sign this, your...