Losers: Bill Denbrough x Read...

By ummm-excuse-me

Being Richie Tozier's sister guaranteed you a spot with the losers! So, of course, you get dragged along to g... More

It's Called Fashion
Game Night
Accident Waiting To Happen
Blushy Blushy
Going For A Swim
Through The Window
Who You Gonna Call? The Losers!
What Scares Us Most
Didn't Stutter Once...
Put Some Ice On That
Not Part Of The Plan
I'm Here Now
He's Not Here?
Several Arguments Later...
Sabotage
Losers... Assemble
Home Is where The Clown Is
Enough Clowning Around
Waiting Room Blues
Visitors
Parental Guidance
The Blood Oath
So Long, Derry...
The Sequel?

01

67K 716 220
By ummm-excuse-me

Hi, there! I dore the 80s music aesthetic and I really loved this book and a lot of other people did too, so I decided to make a playlist for this story. So, if this is your first time, or you're rereading this, I made a little playlist to listen to while you read!

(I had to go through the wattpad website to add the external link and I think you have to go through the website not the app to find it (It's at the very bottom under this part, it should say external link and you just click on that) but if that's too much, I understand! I just thought that it would be a fun little add on!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.1K 17
๐ŸŒธSequel to Losers: Bill Denbrough x Reader๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŽˆMAJOR IT CHAPTER 2 SPOILERS๐ŸŽˆ โ€ผ๏ธCANCELLED โ€ผ๏ธ (Y/n) Tozier had truly made something out of herself aft...
93.6K 1.7K 22
You are Bill Denbrough's little sister. One who has a major crush on your brothers best friend Richie Tozier. What could go wrong?
59.8K 1K 17
โWere you always this annoying?โž โWere you always this cute?โž โYep.โž โThen there's you answer.โž โWow, you're not funny.โž โI know, I'm hilarious.โž ===...
1M 16.5K 34
Welcome to the Losers Club, asshole! Richie Tozier "Do you need to be a virgin to see this fucking clown?" Henry Bowers "I'll kill you, you little fu...