Set Ablaze

Av sussky

THIS STORY IS DISCOUNTED!! (Y/N) (L/N). The girl who saved countless of lives that day but lost the one's who... Mer

Introduction!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
100 Reads Special!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info For Later!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thanksgiving Special!
Side Story!
Side Story pt2!
Side Story pt3!
Side Story pt4!
Side Story pt5!
Side Story pt6!
Side Story pt7!
Side Story pt 8!
Hey Guys...
Christmas Special!
Chapter 32
300 Votes Special!
Information Update!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank you all so much!
Valentines Special... Sorta
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you all!
Coronavirus Update
Chapter 41
My apologies...
Chapter 42
Happy Birthday Bakugou!
Update on Story.
Chapter 43
Just some information!
Uhhh
Very Important Update!

New Years Special!

1K 50 31
Av sussky

I bit onto the candy apple that Ochaco bought me. I felt happiness envelop me as I did.

"God I love apples!" I cooed at it.

I watched as her face lit up, "So... I have a favor to ask!" She spoke up.

Blinking a few times, I then took another bite out of my apple, nodding for her to continue. I watched as the round faced girl took in a deep breath.

"Deku-Kun asked me out on a date!" Ochaco whispered yelled.

I choked on the piece of apple in my mouth, I was coughing and hitting my chest until I managed to swallow down the apple.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"Shush! Be quiet!" Ochaco shook her head at me.

"Sorry! I just- Izuku asking someone on a date is amazing to see!" I tilted my head at the thought.

"That's the thing though... I don't want to go by myself." Ochaco mumbled.

"Well where are you going on a date?" I questioned her.

"The festival for New Years, I've already got a kimono and everything." Ochaco hummed.

"Katsuki and I are going." I chimed in.

"Really?!" Ochaco placed her hands on the table.

I nod, "A lot of our classmates are going. I thought you knew?" I looked over at the girl.

"Well yeah but I didn't know you were." Ochaco smiled a bit at me.

I let out a sigh, "I'm not sure how Katsuki would like a 'double date' with you and Izuku."

"I'm sure you can convince him though!"

I stared at the girl before laughing, "I'll try to."

"Yes! Thank you! Thank you!" She had ran over to me and hugged me.

I hugged the girl back and explained that I'd text her what he says. After those words, we went on our way.

~

"What? No." Katsuki scoffed at me.

I pouted a bit, "Please~ Ochaco really wants is to go!"

"I don't really give a damn what round face said. I want to spend time with you, not that damned Deku." Katsuki spoke as he stared at the papers on his desk.

I let out a huff of air before walking over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. Katsuki didn't respond to it.

"Whatcha working on?" I questioned.

"Homework. You should be doing the same." He hummed.

"I already have. I finished all my work so I'm free for this weekend." I leaned down to kiss his neck.

Katsuki tilted his head in the other direction when he felt my lips press onto his neck.

"I know what you're doing, Fire Breath." Katsuki spoke up.

I laid my head on his shoulder, "Come on... We don't have to stay with them all night." I sighed.

Katsuki stayed silent. I watched as he sat his pencil down and moved my arms off his neck. He turned the chair around before letting me sit on his lap.

"Fine. As long as I get several hours of being with you." Katsuki let out a sigh.

"I'll give you more than that." I grinned at him.

The ash blonde leaned in to kiss my forehead, "Don't tempt me."

~

It was now the evening of New Years Eve. I was getting ready to go to the festival. I couldn't figure out how to tie the stupid thing though.

I heard a knock at my door, I quickly went over it and opened it. My eyes met Ochaco's.

"I'm here to save you!" She cheered as she hurried into the door.

"You're a lifesaver." I laughed a bit before turning around so she could tie the kimono.

Once she finished she clapped her hands, "You look gorgeous!" She smiled at me.

I looked down at myself, feeling my face heat up.

"Do you think Katsuki will like it?" I questioned.

"Of course! If he doesn't then we'll just have to fight him again." Ochaco smiled, it practically radiated around the room.

I nod my head, turning to look at myself in the mirror. I wore a red kimono with flowers on it. It also had this detachable fur piece.

(A/N: This is the kimono you wear! But your hair is down)

Ochaco grabbed the hairpiece off my desk and placed it in my hair. I smiled at her, before turning to the door.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yep!" She nodded.

~

We were supposed to meet Katsuki and Izuku at the festival. It wasn't too far of a walk but they left sooner than us.

Ochaco and I had finally arrived, I felt a wave of anxiety hit me. My ears flattened on the top of my head.

"Is everything okay?" Ochaco turned to me.

"U-Uh, Yeah! I'm just nervous..." I began to mutter.

"If you're worried about your outfit then don't be, He'll love it." Ochaco tried to reassure me.

I turned to the girl, "I haven't told anyone yet but..." I began, only to hold out my hand with the promise ring Katsuki gave me.

Ochaco's eyes practically widened at the sight, "OH MY GOD ARE YOU ENGAGED?!" She screamed.

"N-No!! Be quiet!" I tried to shush her.

"It's a promise ring?!" She continued to be loud.

I nodded a bit, glancing around the area.

"Oh my god, Congrats (Y/N)!" She smiled at me before pulling me into a hug.

"T-Thanks..." I hugged her in return.

When Ochaco let go she turned, only to see Izuku and Katsuki.

"Hey you guys!" She began to wave.

The boys approached us in... very similar kimonos. Katsuki didn't seem too happy about it.

Our eyes met, causing me to stop before I walked to the ash blonde male. My face flushed red and I looked down at my feet.

I then felt a hand on my chin, pulling me to look up at them. My (e/c) eyes met Katsuki's crimson ones.

"Why did you look away?" Katsuki questioned.

"You look... really handsome is all and I'm embarrassed." I mumbled.

Katsuki's hand moved off my chin and he leaned down to my neck before kissing it a light kiss.

He moved up to my ear before whispering, "You look beautiful." Taking my hand in his right after.

"Are you two ready to go?" Izuku questioned.

I was still wearing the blush so I only let off a slight nod. Katsuki and I walked next to the other two as we went on our way.

~

"I can't catch one..." I pouted, looking down at the fish in the water.

Katsuki took the scooper out my hand, I looked over at him. He was staring at the water trying to debate on which one to catch.

I looked back down at his hand, watching as he quickly scooped one up.

"You got one Katsuki!!" I cheered, hugging onto his free arm.

He put the fish into the bag that was filled with water. Katsuki then kissed the top of my forehead, I smiled up at him.

"It wasn't that hard." He hummed.

"Thank you." I reached up to kiss his cheek.

We had separated from Ochaco and Izuku along the way, we were going to meet up with all of our fellow classmates later on.

"The fireworks will start in 5 minutes!!" A speaker announced.

"I almost forgot we have to meet up with the others!" I sighed at my forgetfulness.

"I can't catch the fish!" A kid began to cry.

I turned to look at the kid, he was already at the booth even longer than us and I can't imagine how long he'd been there.

I took the fish out of Katsuki's hand.

"Hey! That's my fish!" Katsuki growled.

"No it's not now shut up." I laughed a bit before turning away.

I walked over to the boy, tapping his shoulder. He looked up at me. I smiled a bit.

"I have a fish here that I caught but I don't think I'll be able to take care of it." I explained to him.

The boy stared at me, a look of confusion on his face. I bent down, holding the fish out to him.

"Would you like to have my fish? I'm sure he'd be okay to go home with you." I asked the boy.

"Are you sure?..." The boy questioned.

I nod my head, watching as the boy nodded back only to smile at me.

"Thank you Ma'am!" He bowed to me before running off.

I stood up, watching as he ran over to an older woman. I then turned to Katsuki.

"We gotta hurry we'll be late!" I started to panic, grabbing onto his hand.

"You're the one making us late!" Katsuki retorted.

~

We approached our classmates, I waved my arm like crazy.

"We made it!" I called out.

Some of them turned to me, "Finally! The countdown to New Years is starting!" Kaminari grinned at me.

I pulled Katsuki over to the others, looking out at the water where they were shooting the fireworks over.

"It's starting you guys!" Ochaco turned to us.

"10!" People shouted.

I looked out at the sky, waiting for the fireworks. I felt Katsuki's grip on my hand get tight.

"9!"

I looked over at Katsuki, he was looking at me. A blush appeared on his face after he realized I caught him in the act of staring.

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

Katsuki looked away, I put my hand on his cheek to make him look at me.

"4!"

"3!"

I moved my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"2!"

I leaned towards his face, a light smirk appearing on my lips.

"1..." I whispered to the boy before pressing my lips onto his.

The sound of fireworks erupted in the background. You could hear people's cheering but I only felt like it was Katsuki and I there in that moment.

Katsuki pulled away from the rather deep kiss, biting his lip gently at the sight of me.

"I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too." I smiled at the boy before pulling him back into another kiss.

(A/N: Happy New Years! When I publish this it'll still be New Years Eve. But you know, anyways I wanted to say I can't believe that before 2020 I got 5k reads on this story! It's an absolute gift from all of you and I can't thank you enough for the love and support you've given me! Thank you so much!
-Nami Junsui )

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
604K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...