Sandor Clegane x Reader

By xCornDogx

The Hound. While frightening to most you found a certain comfort in his presence. After the scarred man saved... More

Just A Dog
Protect you
Your Grace
Do it
Die innocent
Whore for me
Expecting someone?
Stay the night
Afraid of fire
Stark Bitch
Ugly Fucker
The Blackwater?
I love him
Fuck the king
For some chickens
I love you
I'm sorry
The man I love
Sandors dead
Marry me
Congragulations
Grouchy old bear
The Dog
Waiting for the end
Oh fuck
Took my daughter
A/N
Hell yeah, A/n
She's beautiful
My decision a/n
Stop Hogging Him
A/N (last one I swear)
My Sweet
Early Bird
Problems (A/N)
Wait here
Sandor! Please!

Uggggg, A/N

2.2K 17 4
By xCornDogx

Not what you want, I know. You want an update, I'll spare you the details of me taking so long as I have already posted my explanation on my profile. This update isn't completely lame, I swear. I'm just excited to be saying I should be posting an update (Maybe a few, we'll see) In the next few days! I'm so excited to be so close to finally wrapping this story up, as I am on winter break from school I have plenty of free time to work on my stories. I'm really awkward with these a/n sorry. I always feel like I'm so bland and formal. Oof, whatever. I'm sorry for stringing you all on for so long. I hope I can make up for it by actually finishing this thing! The next chapter is already more than halfway done so as I've already said it's coming soon! Okay bye, I guess ._.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 565 7
You're the younger sister of Margaery Tyrell and you accompany her to Kingslanding. Since you are a child you feel inferior to your sister and the fa...
19.1K 503 7
This story is not going to have the GoT characters watching the show. They are going to react to the fanfiction "Father of Dragons" by Naerys Blackfy...
122K 5.1K 39
Grace Lannister wanted a baby. Ned Stark wanted away from his wife. Starks were supposed to be honorable but Lannisters were too tempting. 🐺 "I ne...
33.2K 1.2K 49
"You are kissed by fire. Same as me." ⚔️ Falling for a Lord of Light follower, just Sandors luck. ⚔️ Most character belong to GRRM #1 in sandorxread...