The Black Dragon Emperor of D...

De Fireslash97

Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Wel... Mais

Kyo Najasaki Bio
Date With Death
What Am I Again?!
Asia Argento
Fallen Revenge
Knock Knock, Who's There? DEATH!
Son of a Dragon God
Familiars
Riser Phoenix
Training and One vs Sixteen
More Power?
Whose Side Are You On?
Friends Help No Matter What!
Freed and Valper
Kokabiel
Dragon Opponents Arrive
Pool Day and The Devil King
Open House
Gasper
Akeno's Lineage
The Leaders Summit
Dragon Battle
Special: Prom
Summer Break
Gremory Family
Family Reunions
Payback Time
Acceptance
Back to School
Diodora
Saving Asia
Juggernaut Drive
Esdeath's Return
The Dimensional Gap
This Ends Now!
OVA Phoenix Problems
Darkness Rising
Preparations

Need MY Help?

3.2K 42 19
De Fireslash97

In Universe 7, a loud groan of annoyance emanated from a large castle.

Whis, who was currently cooking, let out a large laugh. "There we go! Who's a good stir fry?"

Lord Beerus laid back in his chair and groaned. "Aren't you done yet?"

"Can't rush perfection, My Lord!" Whis calls out. "I'm almost done!"

Suddenly Beerus hears a beeping of some kind and sees Whis's staff glowing on and off.

"Whis!" Beerus shouts.

"Uh, I'm terribly sorry, but would you mind answering that for me?" Whis asks.

Beerus groans and grabs the staff. "He can't talk right now. Call him back, would ya?"

Suddenly the staff shot out of Beerus's hand, shocking him. The staff flew to the center of the room and projected a hologram of a small figure.

Beerus screamed in fear more than surprise and fell out of his chair, scooting back on the floor.

"Grand Zeno! Sire!" Beerus says.

Zeno doesn't reply, making Beerus get to his feet and bow, breaking his table.

"Yay! We praise thee, noble person!" Beerus spoke rapidly. "With all our praises and our thank yous! Oh Lord, am I quoting Goku?"

Whis then appears next to Beerus. "Oh, Grand Zeno. What an unexpected honor! I hope you're having a splendid day."

"Uhh, it's an okay day I guess." Zeno shrugs. "I'm calling because I need you to retrieve someone for me, you see."

Beerus raises his head. "And what would that be, Grand Leader?"

"Well, I'd like to see the Black Dragon Emperor, you see." Zeno states.

Beerus and Whis open their mouths and scream in fear.

"You actually want us to acquire the strongest dragon ever known in existence that's known to be even more powerful then any of the other dragons from the dragon balls?!" Beerus bellows.

Zeno shakes his head. "No, silly. Not Erakhan himself, but his son. Kyo Najasaki, you see."

Beerus and Whis glance at each other.

"I wasn't aware that Erakhan had had any children." Whis says. "Which Universe will we find him in?"

Zeno makes a small circle and points. "You'll find him in Universe 4."

"The universe run by that idiot devil, Sirzechs?" Beerus groans.

Zeno looks at Beerus. "Is there a problem?"

Beerus stiffens and bows again. "NO SIRE! I WOULD BE HONORED TO ACQUIRE THE BOY! IS HE TO BE EXECUTED BY YOUR HAND?! I WILL GLADLY DO IT MYSELF IF YOU'LL FIND IT DEEMING!"

"You be quiet." Zeno orders.

"Please forgive me..." Beerus cries quietly.

Zeno then continues, "I need his help, you see. I will explain later on once you have brought him to me."

Whis nods. "It shall be done, Grand Zeno. We will retrieve him at once."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo was in the Dimensional Gap training, with Great Red behind him watching as they were at the beach where they'd previously spoke.

"Well done, Kyo. Now focus your Juggernaut energy and channel it into your armor."

Kyo nods. "LONGINUS SMASHER!"

Kyo makes a blast that divides the ocean in half.

Kyo then did jazz hands. "BOOM, BABY! HAHA!"

Suddenly Kyo and Great Red hear clapping and look behind them.

"I must say that was highly impressive." Beerus states.

Great Red cocks a brow. "Lord Beerus? This is a surprise."

"It's good to see you too, Red." Beerus then eyes Kyo. "So, you are the son of Erakhan."

Kyo then looks up at Great Red as he deactivates his helmet. "Uncle, who is this?"

Great Red gestures to Beerus. "This is Lord Beerus, the God of Destruction of Universe 7."

"And I'm his attendant, Whis." Whis introduces. "Charmed to meet you, Black Dragon Emperor."

Kyo hesitantly shakes his hand. "Uhh, you too. So, is there like a reason you're here to see me or something?"

Beerus then feels a drop of sweat run down his head. "Yes, the Omni-King has informed us that he wants to see you."

Great Red then shudders. "T-T-The O-Omni-K-K-King? Of course! Kyo would be delighted to see him!"

Kyo then makes a time out sign. "Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa! What's this about an Omni-King and why does he want to see me?"

"He is the ruler of us all." Whis explains. "He wishes to speak with you because he needs your help."

Kyo shakes his head. "Yeah, I don't think that's gonna work. I have a date with Rias soon and I also have to pack for my trip to Kyoto soon, so can it be possible that I can take a rain check?"

Beerus then grabs Kyo by his cheeks and squeezes them. "Don't be stupid, boy! When Grand Zeno calls for you, you don't check your damn calendar, you just go!"

Kyo then grabs Beerus by his ears and yanks, making Beerus yell in pain and let go of Kyo's face.

"First of all, don't grab my face and think you can squeeze it like a freaking stress ball." Kyo states, massaging his right cheek. "Second of all, touch me again and I won't hesitate to rip them off, Trix Cereal. And lastly, how powerful is this Grand Zeno anyway?"

"If he were bored or something he could annihilate all of us with just the snap of his fingers." Great Red explains. "THAT kind of powerful, nephew."

Kyo widens his eyes. "Yeesh. So basically he's like Thanos with all of the Infinity Stones. Point made. Alright, so where does he live?"

"He wishes for you to come to his palace." Whis states. "He said he would explain his acquisition of you once we arrived."

Beerus takes Kyo's hand off his ears. "Exactly. Which means we need to go now."

Kyo sighs. "Are you sure this can't wait?"

"Are you honestly that dense?" Beerus growls in his face.

Kyo grabs Beerus by his snout. "Hey, Silly Rabbit, I get that you're made about you not getting to be the sponsor for your own cereal brand, but can you keep your issues out of my face along with your breath?"

Beerus grabs Kyo by the throat. "I. Am. Not. A. Rabbit. I'm a god. One that will easily tear you a new one if you don't comply with the Grand Leader's request!"

Kyo waves his hand in his face. "Geez, man. You ever heard of Altoids or Ice Breakers?"

"TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY YOU INSOLENT CHILD!" Beerus yells. "DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND THAT THE FATE OF YOUR UNIVERSE HINGES ON YOU HAVING GOOD MANNERS?! LISTEN, IF YOU DO ANYTHING THAT GRAND ZENO FINDS INSULTING, HE'LL ERASE YOU, ME, AND EVERY SINGLE REALITY ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE FROM EXISTENCE! DON'T YOU FORGET THAT! WHERE IS YOUR FATHER?! PERHAPS HE COULD SLAP SOME SENSE INTO THAT PEA-BRAINED MIND OF YOURS!"

Kyo takes Beerus's hand off him. "My father is dead."

Beerus widens his eyes in surprise and takes a step back.

Whis places his hand on Kyo's shoulder. "I apologize, Kyo. Your father was an honorable being. How did he pass?"

Kyo looks down. "He sacrificed himself to save me."

Beerus sighs. "Forgive me, boy. As Whis stated, you father was a worthy adversary. You make him proud. But please, I emphasize it again as calmly as I can: Grand Zeno wishes to see you. Urgently."

Kyo looks up. "Very well. But you get to explain to my girlfriend why I skimped out on our date."

Beerus rolls his eyes. "Fine, fine, whatever. Now can we please get going now before we get transformed into nothingness? Whis, if you'd be so kind."

Whis taps his staff on the ground forming a portal. "This way please."

Kyo waves at Great Red. "Bye, Uncle. See you soon."

As the portal closes, Great Red lowers his head. "We're all doomed."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo, Beerus, and Whis walk through the portal and see two other beings. Kyo notices that one of them looks like Beerus but has some weight on his stomach and the other looks like a female version of Whis.

"Brother." The other cat growls.

"Brother." Beerus sneers back.

Kyo leans to Whis and points at the hefty cat. "So, who's this?"

"This is Champa, the God of Destruction of Universe 6 and his attendant Vados." Whis explains.

"So, you were summoned by Grand Zeno as well." Champa scoffs. He then notices Kyo. "Who is that? Another Saiyan for you to play with?"

Beerus huffs. "No, brother. If you must know, this is Kyo Najasaki, the Black Dragon Emperor of Universe 4. And son of Erakhan."

Vados slightly widens her eyes and approaches Kyo. Kyo never acknowledged the fact that she and Whis were both well at least a foot or two taller then him until he looked up into Vados's eyes.

Vados placed her finger under his chin. "So, you are the famous son of Erakhan? I must say you are much more cute than rumored."

Beerus widens his eyes. "Wait, you knew that Erakhan had children?! How is it you knew and I didn't?"

Champa laughs. "Maybe it's because you're always to busy napping, brother."

Beerus grinds his teeth in annoyance. "At least I don't eat so much that I look like an overweight lump!"

Beerus and Champa continued to bicker until a green light shines and Grand Zeno appears with his guards.

Beerus and Champa both stiffen and bow.

"Beerus. Champa. Destroyers are supposed to destroy." Zeno states. "Not doing your job is very bad."

"Yes, Sire!" Champa whimpers.

"Please forgive us, Omni-King!" Beerus pleads.

"You show great wisdom in scolding them, Sire." Whis compliments. "Recently, Lord Beerus has become more interested in napping and eating than destruction, I'm afraid."

"Lord Champa hasn't become any better Grand Leader, I mean just look at the shape he's in." Vados adds. "It's affecting his performance and I work so hard to give him nutritionally balanced meals, but he throws the plates on the ground and tells me I'm a terrible cook. It breaks my heart, Sire."

Kyo notices that Vados begins to cry and hands her a handkerchief, which she takes and wipes her eyes.

"These Destroyers are bad." Zeno states. "We need new ones."

Beerus and Champa both scream in fear.

Zeno smiles. "Just kidding."

Beerus and Champa both exhale in relief.

Zeno then adds, "Beerus, did you do as I requested?"

"Y-Yes, Grand Leader." Beerus steps to the side and gestures to Kyo. "I present to you, Kyo Najasaki, offspring of Erakhan."

Kyo waves awkwardly. "Umm, hello....Grand Zeno, sir."

Zeno walks up to Kyo and grabs one of his fingers. "I must tell you, I've wanted to meet you for a long time, you see."

Kyo cocks a brow. "I'm afraid I don't understand."

"As Grand Leader, it is my job to rule over the twelve universes." Zeno explains. "Though sometimes it's hard when everyone is afraid of me and doesn't want to do anything with me."

Kyo smiles. "So you're saying you just want a friend?"

Zeno nods. "Yes, and I want you to be my friend."

Beerus and Champa scream in shock.

Kyo chuckles. "I'd love to be your friend."

Zeno flies up and does a midair somersault. "Oh, yippee! But you being my friend isn't the only reason I've called you here. I've discovered several other universes, you see, and I was hoping maybe you could go and help them."

"Help them?" Kyo questions. "How?"

Zeno makes a portal that shows several dots. "Each dot on this chart represents a universe. The ones that have yet to be explored, you see. I've also sensed that most of them have many great adventures and people with great powers and abilities."

Kyo looks down at Zeno. "So basically you're saying you want me to explore these universes and find out what or who's in them?"

Zeno nods. "Exactly."

Kyo laughs. "This sounds like it's gonna be fun! So, what do I have to do?"

Zeno holds out his hand gives Kyo something.

"This is a button." Zeno states. "With it, you'll be able to contact me and tell what you've seen and done."

Kyo takes the button and pockets it. "So, do you know how long I'll be gone?"

Zeno taps his chin. "I never thought about that part. It could be weeks, maybe even months."

"Months?!" Kyo says shocked. "Are you sure you want me to do this? I mean what about Champa or Beerus? They're gods after all."

Zeno looks at them. "True, but I don't think they'll take it as seriously as you will."

Kyo sighs. "I guess what I'm most worried about is being away from my family."

Zeno takes Kyo's hand. "How about I do this? If you help me, I'll bring you back to the exact moment you left and no one will know you were gone."

Kyo smiles again. "Deal! Also, could I maybe bring my Familiar and pet wolf with me? They could help."

Zeno snaps his fingers and Indo and Fenrir both fall through a portal and land on their heads.

Kyo cringes. "Ouch. Uh, thank you, Grand Zeno."

Zeno nods. "Oh! One more thing! I have a guide for you! Steven!"

A golden portal opens up and Kyo see a man walk through with blue robing and a red cloak.

"You called for me, Grand Zeno?" Dr. Strange says.

"You are to help guide my friend Kyo throughout his journey of traveling through the other universes." Zeno orders. "Okey-dokey?"

Dr. Strange nods. "It will be done. Come, Dragon Emperor."

Kyo nods at Indo and Fenrir to follow him. He then waves goodbye at everyone.

"Wait!" Vados pleads. She then runs forward and kisses Kyo, shocking everyone including Zeno. Vados pulls back and says, "An Angel's blessing. To protect you on your path."

Kyo clears his throat. "Well, I honestly did not see that coming. But thank you, Vados. Goodbye. See ya, Grand Z! See ya, Whis! Bye, Beerus!"

Kyo, Indo, and Fenrir follow Dr. Strange through the portal and leave.

(AND THE INTERDIMENSIONAL ARC HAS BEGUN! NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG EACH ARC FOR EVERY UNIVERSE I DO WILL BE, BUT I PLAN TO MAKE IT AS ENTERTAINING AS POSSIBLE! TILL NEXT TIME PEEPS!)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.7K 521 21
This takes place after the battle with riser as issei started to be avoided by the girls except for koneko who treated him the same but not as rude a...
7.3K 202 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...
16.8K 518 14
(Monster Hunter x DxD) In this world, something strange happened that never occurred in the proper timeline. Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, comes ac...
19.4K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...