Waiting on Sarah Grace

By unknownwordsmith

He fell in love with her when she was 16, it didn't matter that he was almost twice her age. He had never se... More

Life Altered
A Stolen Moment and a Memory Cherished
What's Your Name
The Cold Seat
Make the World Go Away
Home*
Feed Me
**Clean or Dirty; Can't Decide **
Hit the Road and Y'all Come Back
Road Trip with a Good Soundtrack
Life is a Highway
Disgruntled Members
**A Happy Ending for a Good Morning**
Plans for the Future
Not the Kind of Begging I Wanted
Making Up
Back in the Saddle
#Taken and Used#
#Coming for You#
The Great Escape
Let the Healing Begin
Fighting for the Future
FYI
Something Old

Date

686 28 1
By unknownwordsmith

I wake up feeling more like myself.  Finally, things seem to be going smooth; a date tonight, my first ever, actually.  I never had time before, I was always at a horse show or training, and I never put myself in situations to be asked out.  I have no idea what to expect, at all.  Ok, shower first.  After showering with my favorite body wash, shampoo and conditioning, I get out and wrap a towel around my body and squeeze the water out of my hair, then rub lotion into my skin.  This is the first time I've looked at the scar from my surgery; it's bigger than I would like, but I've never cared about what my body looked like in the past.  Of course, I've never had someone that wanted to look at my body in the past.  I wonder what he has planned.  It's really weird that our first date is tonight, and our wedding is next weekend.  I shake my head at that train of thought.  I start my routine, brush teeth, moisturize my face and eyes, comb out my hair, leave in conditioner and begin to blow dry my hair.  Next make up, keep casual and I go to see what I'm supposed to wear.  NO!  Leather pants. In Florida. In June. Just, no to all that. I hang the pants back in the closet, good with the white tank top, but I'm wearing jeans instead.  Getting dressed, I then look around for shoes.  Did the man even listen?  I said no heels.  Putting those back, I reach form my Doc Martens, he'll just have to deal with it.  I go back in the bathroom and put a few curls in my hair, done with hair and makeup, dressed, shoes on; time for jewelry.  I dig until I find my silver hoops and a delicate short silver chain with my initials on it.  Lipstick.  I haven't worn any in forever, but I just feel like being extra tonight and how much more extra is red lipstick.  I send Shooter a text and tell him I'm ready, I grab my driver's license and secure it in my bra.  I have this weird thing, I want to be identified if I'm ever unconscious in a wreck, right, I was.  Shooter text back that he'll be up in a minute.  I spray on some perfume and look in the mirror, this is the first time I've been completely made up, not since the last dance I went to while I was still in school, when I was fifteen.  I barely recognize myself.  It feels like too much, so I blot the red lipstick some, making it look matte and less vibrant.  Walking out of the bathroom, I check again, I still barely recognize me and that's when I hear someone knocking on the from door.  Oh, well, time to figure that out later.  I go to open the front door expecting someone from the club and its Shooter, holding a dozen varying shade of orange, coral and pink roses. Needless to say, I'm not sure who's more surprised.  He looks at me like I'm a complete stranger.

"Wow! Baby, I just ... you look, wow ... just wow!  I've never seen you like this.  Damn!  You keep surprising me." 

He pulls me into his arms and leans in to kiss me, but I turn my face, because red lipstick.

"You're going to smear my lipstick."

"Baby, I plan on it.  These are for you."

"Thank you.  Let me put them in some water really quick."  I dig through the cabinets until I find the crystal vase that belonged to my grandmother.  Turning around to leave, he's still standing right where I left him.  I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him, "come on, let's go."

"Yeah, sorry baby girl, I've just never seen you like this."

"When I left school, I got lazy."

"You're beautiful whatever you do, this is just different." 

Locking the door and setting the alarm, he grabs my hand and leads me downstairs.  He pulls the main door shut and locks it.  I know my pops has a key, so he can get in if he needs to.  When we get to his bike, he hands me my helmet, pops got me my own a couple of years ago.  I turn to get on the bike and find his friends, my pops, my brother and a lot more of the members there, staring at me; at us.

"What are y'all looking at?"  They immediately start mumbling and turn to go back inside, except Shooter's friends, who raise their beer in a toast, so I raise my middle finger and toast them back.  They begin laughing so hard they can barely stand.  Shooter looks at them and I just shrug my shoulders.  They're his friends, he should understand them.  The bike rumbles to life and we turn smoothly onto the street and head toward the beach. 

She's not wearing the leather pants or the heels, but neither were practical, but she's stunning.  She's always been beautiful and had an innocent vibe about her, now she looks dangerous, the kind that would leave scratches on my back and I'm hoping she does.  This is a side of her I didn't know she had, and since her jeans are low rise, she's got a tattoo on her back and then another on her shoulder.  If I had glimpsed this part of her, I would not have waited six months, much less two years.  With her arms around me, her legs touching mine and I can feel her breasts rubbing my back, yup, my dick is hard.  I saw the way my friends were looking at her; she's hot.  I've got to get my mind out of the bed.  I pull up at the restaurant and call to let them know to bring my "to go" order out.  I stow it in my saddle bags, and we take off again.  I drive north towards Jacksonville and stop at the beach and climb off to begin unloading everything.  I hand her the blanket and grab the food, when her back is turned, I grab her earrings and drop them in with the food.  Walking to a spot behind a dune and she spreads out the blanket, taking her boots off and rolling her jeans up, she digs her toes into the sand and leans back on her hands.  I can't take my eyes off her, she's just sitting her with her toes in the sand, watching the ocean and breathing in the salt air.  I begin to get the food out and I want to give her the earrings so bad, but I'm going to wait for a little longer.

"Hey Shooter, is it weird that this is our first date and our wedding is next weekend?"

"No, it's not weird, it's us.  We've known each other longer than most people who go out on dates all the time.  I know you're my best friend, I know I love you with everything that's in me, I'm ready to share every minute of our future together.  You make me want things I never thought about until I laid my eyes on you.  When I first saw you, I wanted the white picket fence, two point five kids, actually more than that, I want the golden retriever, I want the three-bedroom two bath house and we've got that.  Baby, after I saw you, anyone else disappeared and my world literally tilted.  You altered my universe, and when I got spend that time with you, I only fell deeper.  Baby, you are where my life begins." 

I lean in and kiss her, and it begins to get heated.  I pull her closer to me, I want to feel her body pressed up against me, I pull her into my lap and begin to run my hands up her back, one hand works into her hair gently tugging, while the other stops on the back of her neck to hold her in place.  Her arms wrap around my neck holding me just as close, while she lets me have control of her mouth, then I hear it, her stomach growls.  I stop the kiss and lean my forehead against hers, her eyes are closed and she's breathing heavy.  She's so beautiful, she slowly opens her eyes, looking back at me with all the love I've ever dreamed of receiving. 

"Let me feed you."

I set the food out and we begin eating, the sound of the ocean our background music.  We get through eating and I pull out desert, she shakes her head no.  She's just content in the moment, perfect time for my gift.

"Baby, I've got something for you.  I'm making up for the Valentines, Christmas', anniversaries that you didn't know about and birthdays.  I'm also making up for this past week and the dumb ass idea to protect you." 

I hand her the box and she begins to pull the paper off the box.  When she gets the box open, she covers her mouth and her eyes are really big.  She looks up at me, she has tears in her eyes.

"Baby, why the tears?  I love you and I wanted you to have a gift, I've been wanting to spoil you, but haven't been able to until now.  Please don't cry, do you not like it?"

"No, I love them, it's just a lot.  Everything seems just to be so overwhelming right now.  I love you.  I'm ok, I'm ok.  Promise.  Just really surprised."

"Baby....please don't cry."

I pull her back into my lap and hold her close to me.  I really want to see them on her.  So, I take out her hoops and slide in the diamonds.  She makes them look so beautiful.  I take out my phone and take a picture of her, so she can see.  She's stunning and I make this my new screen saver.  I kiss her forehead, looking into her eyes.  

"Let me clean up this trash, why don't you eat your desert now."

I gather all the empty containers and paper, carrying it to the trash just a few steps away.  I walk back to the blanket and sit behind her, she offers me a bite of her cheesecake, I've had better.  We just sit on the blanket, me holding her, I love being close to her.   I push her hair behind her ear and look down at the earring shining in her ear.  I love that I can take care of her now, she can rely on me to provide for her.  I kiss the crown of her head, the side of her face, then she turns her face to me, and I have access to her full lips.  This kiss is gentle and sweet, it fits the moment.  We continue like this for a while, then I change direction and begin kissing down her jaw, to her neck.  I kiss and nibble until I find her sweet spot, I begin to suck and kiss as she begins to moan.  I want nothing more than to take her back home and claim all of her.  She turns her face back to mine and this time she claims my lips, licking my lips and sliding her tongue over mine.  She turns in my lap and we fall back on the blanket.  Her hands are buried in my hair and my hands begin to roam her back and grab her butt.  As my hands slide up her sides, when I reach her breasts and she moans it brings me back to reality, and the fact that we're laying on the side of the highway, basically. 

"Baby girl, are you ready to go home?  We are still in a public place."

She raises her head and looks around, with a confused look on her face, then smiles.

"You distracted me, and I forgot where we were."

I slap her butt and she rolls off me to sit up and put her boots back on.  I finish gathering the trash and toss it.  She hands me the leftovers and begins to fold the blanket. 

"Hey, hand me that bag that's holding the leftovers and we can put the blanket in there and not get sand everywhere."

"Good idea."

She gets the blanket in the bag and stored in the saddlebags, then we're ready to go.  She puts her helmet on and waits for me to get on.  I take her hoop earrings out of my pocket and put them in the box her diamonds came in, dropping it in the bag with the blanket.  She gives me a curious look.

"I can't wait to get home and see you in nothing but those earrings."  I tell her this with a dirty smirk on my face, Sarah Grace being herself, just rolls her eyes at me.  I climb on and hold out my hand to help her, once she's settled, we take off home.  I can't wait to get her home and get her back in my arms.  Feeling her arms wrapped around me and her hand slipping underneath my t shirt to rub my chest, I place my hand over hers, holding it in place for a second, then I slide it down so she can feel the bulge in my pants that she's causing.  I then move her hand back to my waist and hold it in place for the rest of the ride home, while I try to think of anything I can to make my dick go down.  Kittens, puppies, my grandma, anything, my high school baseball stats.  None of it worked much, as long as I can feel her touching me, it's not going to work.  We finally made it home and I parked my bike next to her truck.  When I turn around, I catch her right in the middle of a big yawn.  Not tonight, my girl is tired.

"Come on baby, let's get you in bed.  Do you want to wash the sand off your feet downstairs?" I get everything out of the saddle bags, while she gets her helmet off and climbs off the bike.  She walks in the door and sits on the steps to take her boots off.  She walks down the aisle and checks on her horse, then walks over to the hose and washer her feet off.  She climbs the stairs after me, walking in the bedroom, she falls on the bed and starts to fall asleep.  I get everything put away and get one of those wipes to remove her makeup.  "Roll over baby, let me wipe your makeup off, she cooperates, and I get her face clean, then reach for her jeans and get the undone, I stand up and pull them off the rest of the way.  I use them to wipe any dirt off her feet and drop them on the floor, tossing the makeup wipe in the trash.   I turn all the lights off and get undressed, all the way, she'll be my wife soon and I want to be naked next to her.  I climb in next to her and reach around to unclasp her bra, making her more comfortable, tossing it in the floor.  Then I pull her next to me and hold her as she drifts deeper into sleep.  I'm so comfortable, and I soon follow.

The next chapter contains very dark themes.  It's taking a bit to get organized.  I try to update daily, but this one is just taking longer.  I also have a paper due for my Lit class and I'm taking my son on a trip for his birthday.  I just wanted to let y'all know, I'm not disappearing.  There's nothing worse than getting in the middle of a story and then it stops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7M 775K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
5.9K 288 29
"What else that you want explain ? Another lie ? Another hurting truth ?." She questioned me after she calmed down . I look at her , a little hurt w...
Dark Sand By RMRayne

General Fiction

39.6K 1.2K 44
He put his hand on mine, stopping me from signing. "I need you to take this seriously. This isn't a game. This isn't a movie. If you sign this, your...
2.7K 64 16
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...