Love Bites Don't it (Bowser x...

By BunnyBun2000

After Losing to Mario yet again, and his boyfriend luigi failing to make him feel better Bowser has Kamek mak... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (Finale Part 1)
16(finale Part 2)
17(Finale Part 3)
18 (Finale Part 4)
19(Finale Part 5)
20(Finale Part 6)

1

11K 163 129
By BunnyBun2000

"Arrrgh" I hear my boyfriend bowser yell at my brother Mario for jumping on his head. I watch from the sidelines as another fight breaks out between them. Bowser breaths fire at my brother but as usual he is prepared. He kicks a red Koopa shell and hits bowser straight in the snout knocking him over onto his shell. I rush over, to my boyfriend and help him sit up right. "Are you okay bow?" I question. He just scoffs at me. "Come on laying down in the grassy plains isn't going to help you feel any better" I say to him. I look over at my brother who just stares back.

"Mario I'll be home for dinner tonight, so I'll meet you there" I say to him, as the breeze passes us by. He nods before running off. "If he wasn't your brother and I didn't love you, I would have seriously toasted his ass" I hear bowser say. I turn to him, as he gets off of the ground to stand at full height. "He is always picking fights with me, you think even now when we're are dating he would stop because your his brother" Bowser says to me. I sigh sadly. Mario won't ever stop, he thinks bowser is still a villain, wont give up the idea that bowser will never change, but if he was still evil we wouldn't be together.

I give Bowser a hug. A deep meaningful hug. I take his clawed hand in my small one, I smile up at him. He just frowns instead. "Hey Luigi Love I'm not feeling it tonight. So if you wanna walk me back to the castle and head home, so I can get some sleep that would be great" I hear bowser say to me. Deep down I'm upset, but I mask it with a smile and whisper a sure. The walk back is silent and feels as if it stretched on forever. I start to see the lava that surrounds the castle come into view. We walk up the steps to the castle door. "Alright Luigi I'm sorry but I will make it up to you tomorrow" bowser finishes telling me with a kiss. I turn a decent shade of red, before nodding my head yes and walk off the castle steps and make my way towards the mushroom kingdom.

As I'm walking, more like trudging through breezy fields where mine and bowsers picnic was interrupted by Mario thinking bowser was trying to squish me. Which wasn't even going on, he likes being on top, being the dom he is. We were keeping it kid friendly. I sigh to myself again. I seem to regain control of my thoughts as something else crosses my mind. I seem to have built some type of connection to everyone I'm close to, that lets me see Into their mind to see what they are seeing. I haven't told anyone yet because I don't know what to make of it, and I don't want anyone to find me weird.

I decide to speed up, seeing as I was so lost in my thoughts it has started to get dark. I keep my sped up pace, as the mushroom kingdoms trees start to appear around me. I start to jog, trying to reach my house as fast as possible. I finally reach my mushroom house. I look at the outside of it. It needs some work done. I open the door to find Mario eating stir fry at the kitchen table. I shut the door softly, but loud enough to alert Mario of my presence. He looks. "Ah Luigi come eat dinner, I made it".

I make my way over to the kitchen table. "So I would like to talk to you about today Mario" I say sternly letting him know I wasn't happy with him. He looks up from his plate with a questioning look. "Mario bowser wasn't attacking me, just kissing me his own special way, and once again he has changed. Turned over a new leaf" I say the last part waving my hands above my head trying to get my point across. Mario says nothing through my entire speech. Just stares at me. " are you done now? I get it, he has changed turned over a new leaf. I'm just not ready to accept that yet". I feel like I'm ready to explode with anger. This time I let it show on my face. I get up from the table and push my chair in mumbling "I'm not hungry I'm going to bed".

I push my chair back in and head up the stairs to my second floor bedroom. I fling open my door, fling it closed, then plop on my bed. I feel tears start to sting my eyes. I strip out of my clothing, and into something more comfortable. Only In my pajamas, I try to find relaxation and hoping sleep will overcome me, I get underneath my blankets and drift off to dream land.

I wake up in a cold sweat. I open my eyes but the first thing I notice is I'm not In my bedroom, but a room that has a cauldron, and some weird looking flasks and bottles. The door opens and I quickly hide behind a shelf, as I hear voices. "Your Cruelness I can not digress how much this will not help you in the long run" I hear Kamek say to bowser who slowly comes in the room. I hear a Scoff, and I turn to see my Bowser, glaring at Kamek. "I don't care" I hear him gruff out "Anything to stop Me from being defeated by Mario every again" I hear bowser say.

Kamek quickly grabs things and sets them aside. "This potion should do the trick. Hand me the live Koopa bat specimen I have in that cage. That shall be the base of the potion. Super strength and super speed you shall gain" I hear Kamek tell bowser as he reaches into the cage where the Koopa bat is flying through. "Ouch the damn thing bit me" I hear bowser exclaim. He then hands the Koopa bat to Kamek who simply throws the bat into the cauldron making the brew turn purple. I watch Kamek as he tosses multiple other things into the brew.

"This should do the trick your Cruelness" Kamek says to bowser. I watch as Kamek pulls out a cup and hands it to bowser. "drink my lordship, and beat Mario tomorrow" I hear Kamek say in delight. I watch as bowser brings the purple potion to his lips, and chugs it. I don't get to see what happens next, because the next thing I know it's morning, the birds are chirping outside, and I'm in my bed. I internally groan as I realize I had accidentally went inside bowsers mind.

I quickly untangle my body from my messy bed sheets and change into my normal everyday clothes. I make my way downstairs. To find the t.v off and mario no where to be in sight. He must still be asleep. I shout out "Mario I'm going to see bowser, but I bet you already knew that". I walk out the door and continue my long trip to bowsers kingdom. I hope he is felling better I thought dreamily. I let my thoughts of bowser guide me through my long trip. I suddenly see the castle doors right ahead of me, so I speed up and run up the stairs. The guards stop me. "Hey Luigi" they said in unison "Here to Wee lord Bowser?" I nod my head yes. "Go on ahead the doors open". I push open the doors, and look around the magnificent architecture.

"Luigi it's good to see you again" I hear A voice that belongs to Ludwig call out to me. I turn around to spot the blue haired turtle. I run up to him and squeeze him in a bear hug. "Woah Luigi buddy I missed you to" Ludwig says. "Is your father up yet?" I say to Ludwig. His eyes widen before he pulls me up the stairs. "Dad has been acting weird since last night, Kamek even said so" Ludwig says to me as he pulls me up the spiral staircase. "I'll be careful, your dad wouldn't ever hurt me" I speak those words with confidence. We stop at his door. I look at Ludwig once more "I'll be fine, I'll holler for you if I need anything" I say softly. He nods then disappears down the spiral staircase.

I push open bowsers door "Bow you in here" I call softly to the completely dark room. "Kamek you better have brought me food" I hear a silky voice grumble. "No Bowser it's Luigi your boyfriend" I say aloud. I notice it's silent In the dark room for a couple of seconds, before all the torches in the room light at once and there is bowser hanging on his ceiling upside down. "Ah Luigi My Love just in time, for breakfast" Bowser says to me. I feel my cheeks heat up, as he jumps down from the ceiling landing soft as a feather. I notice he is wearing a cape, and is walking towards me with a predatory gleam in his eyes. "Have I ever told you how ravishing you look?" I hear Bowser question. I blush intensely and shake my head no, to which he smirks.

He makes his way towards me and takes my hand in his clawed one. I notice instead of his hand being warm it's ice cold to the touch. He leads me over to the bed where he sits down and has me sit down beside him. "Bowser are you okay?" I question. "Your movements are graceful, your voice is silky smooth, and all the torches just lit by themselves" I question again. He looks at me silently, before smiling. "Why yes my delectable Luigi I am just fine, in fact let's kiss and make up. But I like my kisses with eye contact at all times" I hear bowser smoothly say. I blush before leaning in to kiss bowser. My eyes never leaving his, oddly blood red ones. That's when it hits me, bowsers eyes are amber colored, not red. I try to look away but I'm to entranced.

I feel myself getting closer to bowser when suddenly I have no free will. "Now Luigi my love you join me" I hear bowser whisper in my ear. He opens his snout wider and I see two long pointy front teeth. I manage to croak our "Bowsie what are you" he smirks his fangs still out. "I'm what I was always meant to be. A vampire" I try to struggle but my body won't obey. He tilts my head back exposing my neck. He leans in his fangs ready to pierce my skin. My eyes start to water as bowsers eyes glow red. "Ludwig help me!" I scream out as loud as I can. Bowser stops, before it's replaced by anger. "Don't call out for him, you shall only call my name my love" bowser says Angrily.

The door busts open, and a magical blast is fired at bowser, knocking him off of the end and me out of my trance. "Let's go Luigi" I hear Ludwig call to me.!i get up and look at bowser one more time before running out of the room. Ludwig leads me down the stairs. He starts yelling for The rest of koopalings to meet him downstairs in the dining room it's important. We stop once we meet the dining room. We start to hear a bunch of grumbling voice pile into the dining room and we see the koopalings sit at the table. "Now everyone something is wrong with our dad" Ludwig announces. The koopalings stare attentive at him awaiting the rest. "He attacked Luigi trying to drink his blood, claiming he will join him" Ludwig finishes.

The koopalings gasp, before all trying to speak at once. But a voice from the shadows cuts them off when the air grows chilly. "Ludwig don't lie to your siblings, I wouldn't ever hurt my dear Luigi" we hear bowser say. It's silent for a minute before a whoosh of air hits me and instead of standing by Ludwig I'm being held by bowser. I gasp. "Bow you must stop this right now" I say my voice quivering he looks down at me, his fangs gleaming. "Dad, Ludwig why are you guys making all this noise" we hear a soft childlike voice come from behind bowser, before bowser jr steps around and sits at the table. "Dad what are you doing with Mama?" I hear Bowser Jr question. Blushing at the fact he calls me mama. "Nothing my sweet boy, just helping love me eternally is all" Bowser finishes. "Now the rest of you off to bed me and Luigi have some things to discuss" bowser growls out.

"We are not going anywhere until you let Luigi go" Wendy says. Bowser smirks. "Stay put my love I have to handle some disrespectful brats" bowser growls out louder than before. He opens his mouth and shows his long front two fangs. "Who's first" he said. That's when all hell breaks lose. Bowser using his super speed, knocks all of the koopalings down. I hear them all grumble and get up and start firing magic blasts trying to hit Boswer, but he is moving to fast. Bowser swoops down and takes Roy, sinking his fangs into his neck, Roy screaming but losing blood stops fighting. "One joined me 6 more to go" he grumbles out. "Luigi take Bowser Jr and get him as far away from here as possible, we will hold him off" Ludwig says to me. I pick bowser jr up and cradle him to my chest, being careful of his spiky shell.

I start to run when I hear bowser taunt the est of the koopalings. "It's only you and Lemmy Left now Ludwig Give up" I hear bowser taunt. "Never" I heard Ludwig say. "Go Luigi Go" Ludwig hollers. I run out of the castle with bowser jr cradled to my chest. I run all the way to the mushroom kingdom. I run up the steps to peaches castle and to the meeting room. I bust open the doors, and peach gasps In surprise. Mario gets up, a look of worry in his eyes. I handle him bowser jr and collapse. I hear people Calling my name, but I can't respond as darkness overcomes me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
317K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
15K 495 12
Michael Myers is one of the richest names that anyone has ever heard of as that said man had owned more than what anyone could imagine. While Jake Pa...
118K 2.1K 57
your name is the strongest, positive and negative connotation in any language it either lights me up or leaves me aching for days -rupi kaur