What Are You?

By elenacopper

He steps closer and now he's standing in front of me. Eyes looking intensely at me like he's staring deep int... More

Prologue.
Trailer.
1 - Homeless.
3 - The Devil.
4 - The Truth.
5 - Leaving.
6 - Blanket.
7 - Maybe He Isn't That Bad.
8 - Rude.
9 - Red Hair.
10 - Cooking.
11 - Swimming.
12 - Drunk for you.
13 - Acrophobia.
14 - Chocked.
15 - The Devil Is Back.
16 - Wet.
17 - Lonely.
18 - Messing Around.
19 - Cleaning.
20 - Scared.
21 - Worried.
22 - Care.
23 - Birthday.
24 - Jimin.
25 - Bittersweet.
26 - Past.
27 - Embrace.
28 - Someone Special.
29 - Drown.
30 - Phone Call.
31 - Shocked.
32 - Head or Heart?
33 - Surprise.
34 - Date?
35 - Revealation.
36 - Comparing.
37 - Destruction.
38 - Going Out.
39 - Mourn.
40 - Confession.
41 - Mother Knows Best.
42 - Secretary.
43 - The Truth Untold.
Trailer - Extended Ver.
44 - Fate.
45 - Celebration.
Epilogue.
New book.

2 - Meeting The Son.

4.2K 249 644
By elenacopper

°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosé P.O.V.

My jaw drops. 

I stand outside a huge house; the facade was beautifully furnished. 

Holy moly!

I follow the woman inside the house with my mouth still open because I can't seem to close it.

The inside was even more beautifully decorated. 

It was like those houses which I used to see in dramas and never in my wildest dream I imagined that I'd be stepping inside one or even living in it.

"Rosé?" I look at Mrs. Park and realize that my mouth was still wide open.

Why am I an idiot?

I quickly close my mouth and clear my throat, trying to get rid of the embarrassment. 

"Did you like the house?" She asks and I try not to yell in excitement.

"Yes! I like it. A lot actually." She smiles proudly and walks forward, I obediently follow behind her.

She halts in her steps, and I did too. "I'll call my son." I nod at her.

This is it.

"Jimin!"

Oh, so that's his name.

I look down, waiting for the toddler to appear in my sight but the feet that appeared in front of me weren't small like a toddler, they seemed like an.....adult?

I look up from those feet to see a grown man rubbing his eyes. His hair was messy with plum lips puckered a bit and his chubby cheeks make me want to pinch them.

Awww, he's cute!

Wait, wait, wait.....

Don't tell me I have to babysit this guy!

He walks up to his mother and hugs her from the side, his arms around her waist while he rests his chin on edge of her shoulder then closes his eyes.

I blink a few times.

Okay...

Mrs. Park sweetly smiles at him, "Jimin." She calls him. He opens his eyes and looks at her.

"There's someone I want you to meet." She speaks softly, but she looks somewhat nervous. She points towards me, and his gaze follows her.

I froze just as he looks at me. He keeps looking at me blankly yet there was an undescribable intensity that made me feel goosebumps.

He returns his gaze to his mother and I feel like I can finally breathe, even if I wasn't holding my breath.

What was that?!

Mrs. Park looks surprised for some unknown reason. "Who is she?" He asks softly yet there was some hoarseness in his voice, maybe because he just woke up.

"She will work with us from now on. You can ask her anything you want and she'll do it." She says.

"Anything?" He asks while raising his eyebrows. The way he asked it didn't give me good vibes.

Or maybe I'm overreacting.

He glances my way and I don't know if my mind is playing tricks or if I really saw his lips twitched upward from one side.

I shake my head.

I think hunger is messing my brain.

"Anything!" Mrs. Park agrees happily. He lets go of her and stands straight.

He takes a step towards me, and I instinctively take a step back.

Calm down, he will not eat you.

He walks towards me and I try not to step back.

He stands in front of me and smiles sweetly. Extending his hand towards me, he introduces himself, "Hi, I'm Jimin."

I take his hand and shake it, "Hi Jimin, I'm Rosé. It's nice to meet you." He nods in reply and shakes my hand with a firm grip.

"How old are you?" He asks curiously. "I'm 23. I'll turn 24 on 11th Feb."

"Oh, you're a year older than me, it means you're my Noona." He says enthusiastically, and I can't help but chuckle at him.

Okay, he isn't as scary as I was imagining him.

"Jimin," Mrs. Park calls him and he turns around to look at her.

"Why don't you go and freshen up while I show Rosé around the house." He nods vigorously, then turns towards me.

"I'll meet you in a while." He smiles brightly while waving his hand, I smile and wave back. He turns around and runs upstairs, probably to his room.

When I looked at Mrs. Park, she looks kinda surprised while looking at Jimin's retreating figure.

She shakes her head, "Come on, I'll show you around." I nod and follow behind her.

Let's just say I was fascinated by her house. It was beautifully and elegantly decorated. Its simplicity made me fall in love with it.

She showed me my room and again I was stunned because it was way better than my small rotten apartment. The whole room was the size of my whole apartment.

Damn! What did I do to deserve this?

"You look tired,  so you should rest. Good night." She says while standing at the door.

"Thank you so much for everything, Mrs. Park. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me." I say while tears form in my eyes.

"It's the least I could do for what you've done for me." She says with a sweet smile on her face. She turns around and leaves me in my new room.

I place my clothes in a huge closet. My clothes didn't even take half of the closet space, I didn't have much.

I went inside the bathroom to freshen up and was awestruck by the ceramics. This whole bathroom was as huge as my bedroom in my old apartment.

I fill the warm water in the tub because I have never had the luxury to wash in a bathtub.

I strip off my clothes and step inside the tub. I sit down and lay my back against it.

Ahhh, it feels good.

I close my eyes in content and suddenly my mind flashed Jimin's smile.

My eyes shot open.

Mr. Brain, what was that?

I was met with silence.

Of course! How can a brain talk? I'm just a crazy person, that's it.

After a while, the water was turning cold. I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and towards my closet.

"Noona! I–" I shriek and instinctively held the towel around my chest, tightly. Jimin was looking at me with wide eyes, and mouth parted. He was frozen in his place.

"Turn around!" I shriek.

"I-I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention. I–" he was panicking and I wanted to smack his head.

"Just turn around!" He quickly did, his back facing me and I sigh in relief.

"W-What are you doing here?" I ask, feeling flustered that he saw me like this.

"I-I just wanted to ask if you're comfortable in this room." He says shyly while looking down and fiddling his fingers.

Cute.

I smile, "I'm very much comfortable here. Thanks for asking."

"G-Good night, Noona." He stutters. "Good night, Jimin," I say and he turns around while looking down and close door but for a second he looked up and his ear turned red, he slammed the door shut, startling me.

Okay....?

I slap my forehead at my stupidity for not locking the door then walk towards the door and lock it. I change into my pajamas and sit on the bed. I move my hand against the silk sheets under me, feeling its softness.

How funny it is that just a while ago, I was a poor homeless girl who didn't know where she will live and now she's inside a luxurious house with pay that she could never even imagine in her wildest dream.

I lay under the covers and the soft mattress and pillow drown me into warmth and in no time I fell asleep.

_________________________________

My eyes flutter open, I look around the room and I wasn't in my apartment, I was somewhere else. Then everything hit me.

I guess I have to get used to this.

It's midnight and I feel thirsty so I sit up and rub my eyes. I hope Mrs. Park doesn't mind me roaming around her house midnight.

I swing my legs off the bed and stand up. I walk towards the door and open the lock.

I step outside the room and it seems both of them are sleeping too.

Of course they are, it's midnight!

I walk down the stairs while yawning. I walk inside the kitchen and went towards the fridge. Opening its door, I bend down to look for a water bottle. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I look over my shoulder, but there was no one. I shrug and grab the water bottle.

While I was drinking water, I again heard footsteps. I put the water bottle on the counter.

Maybe it's Mrs. Park or Jimin?

I walk out of the kitchen and look around but there was no one.

Now I was scared.

Maybe it's just the sleep getting to my head.

Nodding to myself, I turn around only to jump in fright.

Someone was standing in the dark and I couldn't make out who it was but looking at its silhouette tells me it's a male figure.

Oh no, is he a thief?!

I'm doomed.

I take a few steps back while the figure in front of me keeps walking towards me.

I stop because of the wall behind me, and the figure halts in his steps.

"W-Who are you?" I stutter out because I am scared. It was dark so I can't see his face.

He didn't answer. He just stands there, staring at me.

I look around for anything to protect myself, but there wasn't anything.

Great, just great!

"L-Look Mister! Don't you dare take any step further, it is won't be good for you? M-My boyfriend is here and h-he's strong, he will—he will—"

I was cut off by a chuckle, a manlier, and a husky chuckle which brought shivers to my spine.

"Ah! you're cute, Noona." The voice was deep yet familiar, but I can't seem to recognize it.

The figure takes a step forward while I press myself against the wall. I was sweating and trembling in fear.

"I-I'm telling you, Mister, don't y-you dare come any closer or else–"

The guy walks up to where the light was coming from the window and there I could see his face.

His eyes have turned a darker shade. His hair messy like he just woke up. His jaw clenched, making it look as sharp as a knife. He has a devilish smirk on that handsome face of his.

He looks different. 

I gasp.

No, it can't be!

"J-Jimin?"

"Hi, princess."

_________________________________

Hello guys, how have you all been?

I hope you're all doing good. 😊

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What do you guys think about Jimin?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 35 1
Caught in the web of shadows and secrets, Y/N's life takes a surprising turn when an elevator mishap reveals the layers of Park Jimin, the mysterious...
3K 388 30
"Umm, Taehyung?" She hesitated. "Yes?" "Marry me?" I was shocked by her proposal. What just happened? "M-marry?" It felt like there's a huge lump at...
436K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
147K 8.3K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...