She's Off Limits ¦ taerose

由 monamonte

Park Chaeyoung has a heart condition. Due to this, she easily gets tired and stressed out. So her family beca... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 59

714 34 0
由 monamonte

Taehyung’s POV

I took in a deep breath as I placed the box inside my jacket pocket before I went out of the bathroom. I haven’t decided how to give it but I was hoping that I would be able to decide throughout the day. I was telling myself that I was trying to be spontaneous when in fact it was that I didn’t actually have an idea how to execute my plan.

There she was standing in the middle of the bedroom, effortlessly capturing my heart all over again.

Suddenly the air smelt like freshly cut grass as I was brought back to that summer in Daegu. Roseanne had the same cheery smile on her face when we first met as if she didn’t just fall down. It was her kind of smile that was telling me nothing could go wrong as long as we were together. Then when I looked at her eyes, I would have cried if I didn’t hold back. She looked back at me with complete trust evident in those eyes. She was looking at me exactly the same way she did when she told me to meet up again the next day despite me being a complete stranger back then.

I would have ran to her, wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and begged her to accept my present if I had to. Because I was certain, more than ever, that I was willing to make sure she’ll always be looking at me with those cheery smile and trusting eyes. But I restrained myself and gulped a lump in my throat as I walked towards her.

Roseanne was wearing a blue wrap midi dress, revealing the lower half of her left leg. I groaned inwardly, knowing full well the trouble I’ll be enduring yet again today. I’ve always tried not to meddle with the way she dressed but it had not been easy for me. If she only knew the amount of death glares I’ve given to every guy who looked her way whenever she was dressed with a bit of her skin exposed.

“What do you think?” She asked.

I smirked. “If that’s your way of telling me you don’t want to go out then I wouldn’t mind, at all.”

A pout instantly appeared on her pretty face, “You don’t like it?”

I chuckled as I walked closer to her.

“Yeah, I don’t like it.” I answered, making her frown even more.

I held her shoulders when I continued, “I don’t like it that you’re always too beautiful. Do you know that you are making it difficult for me to truly enjoy going on a date with you outside when you’re looking this . . . gorgeous?”

“Why?” She whined, trying hard not to show the grin that was creeping up on her face.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me. We were looking directly at each other’s eyes when I spoke.

“When you’re looking like this, I’m sure it will be difficult to take my eyes off of you. I’m wondering how the view can even compare to a beauty like you.” I said before pecking the tip of her nose.

She beamed before pressing her lips into mine. “Then let’s hope that it’s the only drawback to the whole package that is me.”

“Well, I actually don’t mind the whole package. I love every bit of you.” I proudly answered.

I felt delighted with the broad smile appearing on her face. I was glad to be the reason behind it. And I wished to keep it that way.

“If that’s your way of saying you love me then I love you too, like a lot.” She bluntly said.

I giggled as I placed my hands on either side of her face before we shared a breathtaking kiss.

… … … … …

Roseanne and I were at the Gwangju Museum of Art. I was trying to revel in the wondrous works of art all over the place but I can’t seem to take my mind off my plan. I was looking at every corner, mentally checking if it was a good place.

I was glad when I finally found the spot I’ve been looking for. I placed the camera tripod such that the camera would capture the astounding landscape painting in the background. Then I waited for Roseanne to catch up with me. I waved at her when I saw her standing a couple of steps from me. I was pointing to the painting behind me as my excuse. She hurried towards me and instantly encircled her arms around me. She looked up to me and lightly pinched my arm.

“Where have you been?” She asked, starting to look upset.

I softly laughed at her adorable reaction.

“I was only looking around. I didn’t realize that we’ve gone separate ways ‘til just now.” I reasoned before I pecked her pouty lips.

She closed her eyes and craned her neck upwards with her lips jutting forward. I was beaming as I looked down at her, amused with the seemingly infinite charms that my girlfriend had. I held her head up. I was about to give her the kiss that she was clearly asking for when I thought otherwise. Instead, I gazed down at her and adored the way she looked so relaxed in my hands, eagerly waiting for my kiss.

I was still staring at her when she opened her eyes one by one with her lips forming into a pout. Usually, I’d be amused at the cute expression on her face. But nothing could beat the way my heart was beating so rapidly against my chest. Anxiety was starting to eat me up as I started to speak the words I’ve rehearsed in my mind five minutes ago. I held on to her shoulders for support when I felt like I couldn’t stand on my own from nervousness.

I opened my mouth to speak when someone called after us.

“Excuse me. Sir, Ma’am, the museum is closing in five minutes for lunch break. Please start to head out now. Thank you!” A staff said before she walked out as if she didn’t just interrupt a very important moment for both Roseanne and I.

I was about to say something when Roseanne instantly escaped my grip and walked out after the staff.

“Hey!” She looked back and called for me with the camera hanging on her neck and the tripod on her hand. “She said we must go NOW.”

I smiled bitterly, annoyed at my cowardice. If I didn’t delay telling her what I was meant to say, I wouldn’t be feeling this frustrated right now. So I grudgingly grabbed the camera tripod from her and rested my arms around her shoulders as we walked outside.

The restaurant where we had our lunch was a bit crowded so it wasn’t a good place for my plan either. I was starting to feel bad when I was uplifted with the smiling girl sitting in front of me. Roseanne was all smiles as she looked at me with her mouth stuffed with food.

I felt a bit remorseful. We were supposed to simply enjoy this time together but I was getting distracted with my own plan and not giving her enough attention.

So I decided to set my plan aside and gave her my full attention as we went for a stroll at the park after lunch. We took turns taking pictures of each other but I took more pictures of her. After all, she was my muse. We also took a lot of pictures together.

Now we were sitting on a bench. We were glad that it was heated, perfect for the chilly weather. I was scanning through the pictures we took while she positioned to lie down with her head on my lap.

“What are you doing?” She asked with her eyes closed.

“I’m looking at our pictures. Are you tired?” I took a peek at her before I went behind the camera and took pictures of her.

She giggled while trying to cover the camera lens with her hand. “That’s enough!”

“But you asked to me take a lot of pictures of the view. I’m just doing what you asked me to.” I answered while clicking the shutter button continuously.

She furiously got up with her hair all over the place. I quickly stood up, laughing at the way she looked. Her messy hair that I found amusing did not match the glares she was throwing at me. So I started to run from her and she followed right after. She was only a few feet behind as she ran after me.

I was still trying to outrun her when I noticed that she was starting to get out of breath. I slowed down and let her catch up to me. When she finally did, she leapt on my back with her arms around my neck, nearly choking me. I bent down a bit and lifted her legs so that I could properly give her a piggyback ride.

She was breathing heavily from behind me when I asked, “Are you okay?”

“I am more than okay.” She answered in between breaths.

I giggled. “Are you sure?”

“Of course!” She said before planting a quick kiss on the side of my neck, making me slightly shiver.

I chuckled as I walked us back to our rented car.

… … … … …

Roseanne and I were walking hand in hand at the Songjeong Market. She was appreciating each and every little thing that was eye-catching to her while I was busy capturing her every facial expression. Among everything, she was the only one that I found eye-catching.

In about an hour, I already had a couple of shopping bags in my hand but she was not finished yet. She was looking for souvenirs to bring for everyone back in Seoul. If she wasn’t enjoying it, I would have started complaining about the way she was thinking too hard on deciding what to give each person. She decided not to give them the same thing, trying to consider what they each liked.

Another hour after, I was glad to be seated inside a lovely café where we decided to have an early dinner. We were in the middle of eating when I noticed that only a few people were inside the café. So I excused myself and went inside the restroom to calm myself down. When I went out, I was already set in doing my plan.

I gave Roseanne a timid smile as I took a seat in front of her. I grabbed her hand from across the table and held it in mine. I was holding the box tightly with my other hand as I looked at her straight in the eyes.

“Park Chaeyoung.”

Roseanne and I turned our heads to where the voice came from. I was glaring at the man as he approached Roseanne. She stood up to hug the man and give him a kiss on the cheek.

“Oppa!” Roseanne called, making me frown at how endearing she sounded.

The man looked familiar to me but I couldn’t seem to point out where I saw him. So I kept on giving the man death glares until they both turned to face me.

“Tae . . .” Roseanne started to say before she got interrupted.

“Hey! I remember you. Um . . . Taehyung, right?”

I was tongue-tied.

Then he continued before I could respond.

“You probably don’t remember me.” He turned to Roseanne. “Chae, why don’t you introduce us to each other before your companion here swallows me whole.”

I gulped as I tried not to show the annoyance in my face.

“Yes, I remember now. You met each other last summer when we went to the beach in Sokcho.”

Nooo! This can’t be who I think he is.

“Oppa, this is my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. Tae, this is my cousin, Bang Seungjo. Don’t you remember him?”

Tae, this is my cousin, Bang Seungjo.

I heard that phrase before and I was starting to remember now. Jimin told me that exact same phrase when he introduced the two of us before. I even remembered the ridiculousness I did back then out of jealousy.

I stood up from my seat and hurriedly placed the box inside my pocket. I extended my hand to shake hands with the man beside Roseanne. He held my hand tightly when we shook hands so I responded in the same manner. He was smiling but I could see that he was judging me from the way he was looking at me.

Roseanne and her cousin engaged in a short conversation before he took his leave. He hugged Roseanne once more and gave me a strong tap in the back as he walked away. I tried not to turn my head at him and fixed my gaze at Roseanne instead.

I was reaching for the box in my pocket when she spoke.

“Hon . . . do you mind if we go back to the hotel now? I’m kind of feeling tired already.”

I closed my mouth and nodded at her in response.

I guess today did not go well.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Author's Note

Belated Merry Christmas everyone! 😘💝🎅🎄✨

Are you still there? 😶 I'm really sorry for this very late update. I became busy for the coming holidays, I didn't have time to write. Anyways . . . I hope you're still liking the story so far.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays everyone. Lovelots!

💙

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.6K 512 26
Taehyung X Reader "Tae..taehyung" she murmured and run to him and held him by his arm making him stumble a little "N...no no please d...don't leave...
67.1K 3.6K 65
"When will the day come, that you finally see me. When will you hold my hands and say 'I love you' while you look at me lovingly. When will you final...
150 5 6
"Fine. Just for tonight and we never speak of it again." "Like I'm gonna speak to you after this." "Is this you promising to actually leave me alone...
14.7K 2K 52
Jimin, the popular yet controversial lead dancer of boy band BTS. Taehyung, a god-tier professional esports player. The two do have talks of an engag...