Noblesse Oneshots

By aviothist

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Oneshots, headcannons and scenarios collection of various Noblesse characters x reader... More

Introduction
Raizel x clan leader!reader
𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻
𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗸 𝗞𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗮
𝗠-𝟮𝟭
Husband!Ragar Kertia x wife!reader
Muzaka x Hurt!reader
Brother!Rajak Kertia and Rael Kertia x Sister!reader
Frankenstein x kidnapped!reader
Chibi/kid!Characters x older!reader
Frankenstein x reader
Takeo x abused!reader
Frankenstein x innocent!reader
Frankenstein x chubby!Student!reader
Rajak Kertia x shy!reader
Raizel x shy!reader x Frankenstein
Raizel x reader x Muzaka
Rajak Kertia x reader
Frankenstein x butler!reader
Raizel x little kid!reader
Takeo x Frankenstein's little sister!reader
Frankenstein x little kid!reader
M-21 x little kid!reader
Takeo x cheated!reader(5K reads special)
Tao x little kid!reader
Frankenstein x birthday!reader
Raizel x protective!reader
Previous lord x little kid!reader
Rael Kertia x reader
Takeo x little kid!reader
Butler!Frankenstein x reader
Rajak Kertia x little kid!reader
Frankenstein x shy!reader
Regis x betrayer!reader part2 (10K Reads Special)
Rajak Kertia x reader x Rael kertia
Juraki x noble!reader
Rael Kertia x reader
Raizel x shy!Neko!reader
Frankenstein x dense!reader
Tao x shy!needy!reader
Frankenstein x Lord's daughter!reader
Husband!Rajak Kertia x wife!reader(20K reads special)
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 ♡

Regis x betrayer!reader part1(10K Reads Special)

1.4K 44 4
By aviothist

Thank you so much for all the support everyone!! My book has reached 10K reads and i'm so so happy about it!~💞
I can never thank you guys enough honestly... i wouldn't be able to reach this far without your support!! Thank you very much once again😭💞
I made this oneshot as my 10K reads special and omg it sucked so bad but please bear with me😭
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
My older sister, Ignes Kravei, came back with both her eyes bleeding but with a smile on her face. She shouted at me to quickly treat her eyes and i nodded, but realized she cant see me so i just muttered a soft okay.

She told me that father died on their mission with a bright smile on her face, mumbling some crazy stuff about soul weapon. I wasn't surprised nor sad with the news. I've always hated my father, no, i've always hated my family, including my sister. They forced me to betray the lord with them, betray Sir Raizel and betray the nobles, our own kind. I never wanted all this to happen. I was happy with my life until they destroyed it, for their own good.

Not only they made me betray the noble, they also modified me out of my own will. Its the greatest shame and sin for a noble to modify themselves. They destroyed my dignity, they took my body, and they used my knowledge. I was beyond mad, i will definitely take my revenge on them one day, but sadly, my father was already killed, now i can only revenge on my sister, such a shame.

After treating her eyes for her, she dismissed me right away so i took a small walk on the cities. When i was in the middle of admiring the view, i felt a faint power, radiating from a far away distance. I followed the energy and the closer i get, the stronger it is. It leads me to a small destroyed ruins and i found a young boy training on his own.

This handsome boy has silver hair with black streak on either side, a pale white skin and red traumatizing eyes. Then it hit me, red eyes, silver hair, he must be a noble. He's either a Landegre or a Loyard, but i heard that the Loyard clan only have one young lady left as a clan leader so he must be a Landegre.

Suddenly he turns to me and glared at me, as he immediately appeared behind me, "who are you?" He growled at me. I immediately back a few steps to distance ourselves.

"Huh? A noble?" He said as we locked eyes. "Wait, a modified noble?" He snorted, my eyes widened as i look down in shame.

"I asked about your identity, you damn modified noble" He spat out as i flinched. I was happy to be able to meet a noble in such a long time but i was scared. He will definitely report about me and Ignes will kill me if they found out about her too.

I decided to run away for now and prayed that he wont report me, since i can't bring myself to fight my own kind. I tried to escape but this boy keep blocking my way, i didn't fight back nor try to attack him. This boy must be the grandson of Gejutel K. Landegre and he used to be so kind to me so i will feel awful if i have to hurt his grandson.

"Grandson of Gejutel K. Landegre, stay out of my way" i said, as i tried to run away again. He was surprised when i said and i used that as my chance to run away. He tried chasing after me but i was faster, way faster than him so i managed to lose him from my track. I went home immediately and when i arrived, ignes was shouting my name, looking for me. I sighed once again and present myself to her.

A few weeks later, i went for a night stroll again and meet with the same noble. It seems like he was waiting for me because he starts chasing after me right away once he saw me. I was wrong to think that i could escape this easily. Suddenly a silver haired girl showed up in front of me. I turned right and tried to escape once again but a blond haired boy appeared right in front of me. I was shocked when we locked eyes.

"Rael?" I whispered as his eyes widened as well before he suddenly attacked me. I barely managed to dodge his attack because of the amazing kertia's speed. He's a pure blood after all, i thought to myself.

"I refused to speak with a scum like you" he spat, eyes blaring with rage as he glared at me. I was shocked and hurt by his words because we used to be so close with each other. I only smiled softly, "im sorry for everything Rael. This may sound like an excuse but i don't have a choice- i never had"

He suddenly attacked me again as i blocked his attack, "yeah, it sounds like a pathetic excuse to me" i noticed that the girl and boy with silver hair from before are just standing, looking at us, obvious confusion plastered on their face.

"I'm sorry Rael" I sighed as tears gathered in the corner of my eyes.

"I trusted you, Y/N. How could you do this to me? After everything we've been through?" He said, suddenly summoning what seems to be his soul weapon. I was shocked, how did he have a soul weapon? As far as i know Rajak Kertia is still alive, so what happened? I don't have the time to be thinking like this, Rael is damn furious. He started attacking me as i keep blocking or avoiding his attacks. I'm not planning to fight back, i wont.

"I know Rael, im a horrible person. Sometimes i wish i could just fall asleep and never wake up" i sobbed, all the tears i've tried so hard to hold back falls down like a waterfall.

He suddenly stopped, eyes widened slightly as he saw my tears. "Now, please kill me now Rael, because im done saving myself" i cried, standing still with both my hands on my side. Rael eyes narrowed at me as he ran to me, full speed with his soul weapon aiming right to my heart. I closed my eyes, feeling relieved that i died in the hands of a respectful noble, my childhood bestfriend.

Suddenly a clash of weapon was heard, instead of my heart getting stabbed. I opened my eyes to find the silver haired boy and girl, both standing in front of me. The girls seems to be holding the Loyard's soul weapon, the death scythe.

"Regis K. Landegre, explain yourself!!" Rael's voice boomed as his eyes blared up, pure rage laced in his voice. He then turn to the white haired girl, " Seira, what is the meaning of this?" He said, a bit softer but still sharp and demanding.

"Rael Kertia, i don't know who she is nor the relationship between you both, but she clearly wasn't fighting back at all." The silver haired girl whose name was Seira spoke, her voice calm  but loud and clear.

"Control yourself, Rael" the Landegre boy spoke as he glance at me.

"Move, both of you. I have unfinished business with her" rael growled as he suddenly appeared behind me, aiming his soul weapon at my neck. Suddenly the Landegre boy pulled me away from rael as he distance ourself from the enraged Rael.

"REGIS K. LANDEGRE!!" He roared, glaring right at us. I flinched slightly but the boy beside me tightened his grip on my wrist.

"Calm down, Rael!" He shouted, trying to reason with rael as he prepare himself to dodge rael's attack once again. I let go of his grip slowly as i smiled at him, "your name is Regis right? It seems like we meet again, Regis. Its okay, thank you for protecting me but Rael is right. This is between us, it has nothing to do with both of you" i uttered as i glance at the silver haired Loyard girl, "thank you too, Seira" i added.

I then turned to rael, "But Rael, what is that you're holding? Thats not Kartas right? i believe Rajak Kertia, your brother is still alive." I asked. Suddenly he marched towards me, i tried to dodge but i was a second late, he managed to cut my cheek.

"Don't say my brother's name with your dirty mouth, you traitor" he spat out. He was about to attack me one more time when suddenly something crashed down between me and him.

"Now now~ you shouldn't be hurting my lovely sister like that, Rael" she smirked as my eyes widened.

"Sis?!"

"Ignes!" Rael shouted, as he back away.

"Sis, what are you doing here?" I asked, starting to panic. This is bad, the situation is getting worse.

"Don't speak to me, you bitch!" She snarled as she grabbed my neck, lifting me up high in the air as i struggle to get her hands off my neck. "How dare you walk off by yourself and meeting these nobles secretly! Are you betraying me?!" She yelled as she tightened her grip on my neck.

I stopped struggling as i glare at her," y-ou tr-ash" i muttered out as i smirked and spit out at her face. Something snapped inside her as she immediately lets go of my neck and start attacking me with her power. I tried my best to blocked but no avail, her power is too strong for me. Suddenly Regis appears beside us as he snatched me away and back up as far away as possible.

My sister turns towards him as she glared harsly, "huh? Who are you? How dare you interrupt me?" She hissed. My sister suddenly appears behind us, ready to stab regis but i was faster, i stabbed her first. She coughed out blood as i smirked,"aww I thought it would've went in deeper"

She back away, pressing her hand on the wound. She glared at me as her wound starts to heal. "You fucking lab rat, i should've killed you a long time ago. You were lucky father is always protecting you but now he's gone, you're all mine to use and mine to kill" she smirked as she saw my shocked expression. I wasn't shocked because she wanted to kill me, i was speechless because father protected me behind my back.

I've never liked my father because he always treated me differently, I'm always sure he never loved me and he thinks of me as a burden but i never thought he cared. My sister smirked again at me, "you know why he always protected you? He told me that its hard to find such valuable lab rat like you so we should use you the best we can before killing you"

I sighed, smiling softly as i feel relief. At least I'm not gonna feel bad for wanting to kill him all this time. After all, he never loves me. "You're smiling? Is that funny to you? Well are you so heartbroken that you gone mad?" She snickered. I laughed happily at what she said. "Im genuinely happy, Ignes. To be honest, i've never liked you guys, its glad to know that you guys felt the same way."

She turns towards rael and try to attack him but i blocked her attack once again as i stepped in front of rael. "Y/N? Why are you protecting him? Ah.... you still kept your feelings for him?" She snorted as i glared sharply at her.

"Stop with your nonsense, ignes. You're still going on about that?" I snarled as i blocked her attack once again. She glance at rael behind me and she smirked at him, "you didn't knew about this, Rael? Your sweet childhood best friend have been having a crush on you for years"

"Stop ignes! Father almost killed me because of your rubbish a long time ago" i shouted as she giggled evilly,"yes~ I remembered it very clearly. He should've killed you that day. I was very happy watching you beg for forgiveness as he slashed your back. Do you still have the scars, Y/N? Of course for a free and powerful Pure-blood Kravei like us to fall for a obedient Kertia like them are unforgivable"

"I don't have any feelings towards Rael, because a full-blooded Kravei trash like us don't deserve to even speak with the respected full-blooded Kertia like them, Ignes" i smirked at her. I look back at rael and smiled," Rael, you should leave, take the Landegre and Loyard with you." He glared at me, "how dare a traitor like you command me?" He growled.

"Rael, please" i plead as he glared sharply at me. His gaze softens as we locked eyes and he quickly look away. "Tch, Regis, Seira, we're leaving" he said as he glanced the last time at me before taking his leave. "Who said you could leave?!" Ignes shouted as she attacked them but i blocked her attacks and protected their back from Ignes. I glanced at them to find Regis looking back at me, seemingly worried. I smiled brightly at him and mouthed a small thank you as i saw him blush before turning away.

I turn to Ignes as i smirked, "now sis, shall we?" I winked at her, as we run towards each other.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think. There will be part 2 for this so please wait for it~
See you next time~

Bubyee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
4.6K 222 24
These will be reader x character one-shots. Requests are also open. I'll write pretty much anything so don't be scared to request whatever you want...
92.9K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
47.8K 1K 21
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Hello˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* °I decided to make one shots even tho I am not very good at making stories or one shots I will try my English sucks...