The Outsider. (Bts x reader)...

Od shookcookie

An outsider a stranger invisible to the eye yet is willing to protect you and your dreams from darkness, with... Více

Prologue.
Chapter one : Jungkook.
Chapter Two : I don't like coffee.
Chapter Three: Grey skies.
Chapter Four: Strange dreams.
Chapter Five: Hot chocolate buddy.
Chapter Six: I would never to that to my Friend.
A/N:
Chapter Seven: Sweet dreams.
Chapter 8: An old acquaintance.
Chapter Nine: The stranger.
Chapter Ten: Good food and a handsome face.
Important A/N:
Chapter Eleven: The cats out of the bag.
Chapter 12: Cross my heart.
Chapter 13: The new neighbors.

A/N:

1.9K 69 18
Od shookcookie

*Clicks on the profile to start making chapter five sipping some warm tea*

'' Alright writer's block I shall get rid of you once and for all, I simply  need to write a little bit and see how it looks and-''

*Looks at reads and chokes on tea*

'' *Cough* W-what the flipping *cough* flapping potato sack!'' 

(105 reads )

*rubs eyes* 

''  How in the-Y/N!''

'' What?''

'' Come look at this, I think I'm seeing things!''

*Y/N walks in looking over shooks shoulder*

'' Well look at that, so many already, that's great-wow are you crying?!''

' I never thought-ndfbndknfbkdnfb!'' 

'' There there.''    *pats their head*

---(A few moments later)---

THANK YOU! 

I know I am probably overreacting but this does mean a lot to me. Especially since I just started this. Thank you for reading, voting, and all your lovely comments. They mean a lot to me since I am just starting!

I am having a little bit of writer's block, but hopefully, it will go away once I start writing. 

Again thank you so much and see you in the next chapter!! I purple you!

*Shookcookie*

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

693K 32.6K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...
2.6M 126K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...
3.4K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
863K 26.7K 37
"I'm no monster under the bed, but I'm a monster in bed." -J.JK BTS Jeon Jungkook X Reader This book was not meant to be published, so its quiet (ext...