๐ฟ๐‘ˆ๐‘‹ // ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ...

By Bozzelia

๐ผ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ผ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก. More

๐ผ๐‘๐‘‡๐‘…๐‘‚
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐น๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐ธ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘›
๐ธ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐น๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐ธ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
p o g
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’

๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›

879 26 6
By Bozzelia

Ahh Thursday... another shit day.

I rolled out of bed, the silk curtains bunching up. I groaned, walking to my closet. I opened it up, attempting to choose an outfit as tired as I was. I picked out something simple.

I decided to wear the crop top Payton bought for me. I slipped on some Vans and sat down at my vanity. I began doing my makeup. It turned out as a cute fire look and I loved it. I brought my backpack downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I set it on the large dining room table and walked over to the counter. I pulled out the yogurt, granola, and some fruit. I organized it all to make a bowl of yogurt. I mixed it and threw myself on the couch, watching tv. Just then, Griff walked in.

"That's my spot," he said, going for the fridge.

"I know, I'm surprised your ass isn't glued to it," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm surprised your eyes aren't glued to that boy. Oh wait, they are," He said, closing the fridge. I sighed, slapping my leg and facing him.

"Can you not bring Payton into this? And we're not dating for christ's sake, so stop bringing him into everything!!" I yelled, getting frustrated.

"Alright, calm down..." he mumbled. I loved Griffin, but he could be a total dick sometimes... I got up and walked over to my backpack.

"I'm leaving, and no, Payton isn't picking me up," I said sarcastically, walking to the door. I grabbed the keys to the Dark blue Sonada. I opened up the garage and got in the car. I turned up the radio and drove out of the driveway and Down the street. As I reach the gate, it slowly opens. I drive out and down the road.

I finally reach the school, parking at the front row spot I always park at. I turn off the car and grab my backpack. I lock the car and walk through the large glass doors, walking to my locker. I was expecting to be scared by Zoe, but this time it wasn't. I felt two hands on my shoulders which made me jump, but I turn to see Payton smiling at me.

"Payton!" I said, hugging his waist. He hugged me back. Once we released our hug, he stared for a second.

"I saw you wearing the shirt I bought, so I came over to get a better look at how adorable it looks on you." I smack his chest and start laughing.

"Don't say that!" I said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.

"Why? I'm just telling you you look real good in the shirt..." He says, examining the shirt. I smiled and looked up at him. His eyes were so pretty. He then looked at me and winked. If he keeps doing that wink, we might have to get married, on God..

"See you, April." he said turning and walking off. Just then, Zoe came behind me and scared me, making me jump. I sighed, slowly turning to face her. Why does everybody like to scare me!?!

"Twice in a day..." I said to myself, but I guess Zoe heard. She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I didn't feel like explaining it, but Zoe would bug me all day if I didn't  so might as well get it out the way.

"See that boy?" I asked, pointing to Payton. Zoe nodded, looking back at me, "when he came to talk to me, he also scared me from behind," I said, opening my locker. She grasped my arm and shook me.

"You talked to him?? He's so hot!!" She quietly yelled. I playfully rolled my eyes, "no but seriously... is he single?" She asked. I was caught off guard with this question a little.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" I asked her, knowing she would say no. I shut my locker and we begin to slowly walk down the halls.

"How did you become friends with him? He's literally perfect..." she said. I didn't feel like answering that one. Just then, Payton cuts in front of us and starts walking backwards. He grabbed his backpack straps and stared at the both of us.

"So, Jaden's having another party tonight, coming?" He asked, waiting for my response.

"Didn't he have one like, three days ago?" I asked.

"Yeah, but who cares!!" He said, trying to convince me to go. I grabbed his hand.

"And don't you not like parties?" I asked, laughing a little.

"Well no... but that's why I'm asking you. If you go, I'll go," He smiled. How sweet of him... I sighed.

"Okay.." I said. Payton got all excited and his smile got brighter.

"Alright I'll pick you up at 5. And Be ready!!" He said, squeezing me hand. Once he let go, he dodged the other direction. I turn to Zoe to see her mouth  opened wide.

"I didn't know you were THAT close with him!!" She said, surprised, "you can totally set us up!!" She said. Again, I was caught off guard. Why does she wanna be with him so bad?

"That's not how it works," I laughed a little, continuing to walk. Then, I saw a familiar face. It was the girl that dared Payton to kiss me... I didn't expect her to talk to me but;

"April!!! How are you?" She said, grabbing my shoulders. I was confused, so was Zoe.

"Uhm, good?" I asked, moving my shoulders, signaling her to move her hands.

"Great!! So, I wanted to chat for a little!!" She said, acting all excited. I shrugged.

"Sure," I said. She dropped her smile, glancing at Zoe.

"She can't come," she said, staring her down. I turned back to Zoe.

"I'll be 2 minutes, okay?" I said, smiling softly at her. She nodded. The girl snatched me away and past everybody. We stopped at a hallway filled will lockers.

"So about that party the other night... I actually wanted to-" she began. I didn't even know her damn name.

"Wait a minute, what's your name again?" I asked.

"Oh, it's Caitlyn, anyways," she said, rushing the conversation, "about that dare I gave Payton to kiss you, did that change anything? Are you guys close? Like.. really close?" She said. She was straight pissing me off at how bossy she was acting. I backed up and changed my tone.

"Look, I don't know where your trying to get at here, but we're not dating. And yes, we are good friends, but you need to mind your business," I said, walking away. I caught sight of Zoe and went to catch up. I ran up next to her.

"Hey, sorry about that. I had to let her have it real quick," I said, trying to make Zoe feel less left out. She laughed a little.

"Call me after school, I wanna know everything," she said bumping me a little. She seemed to be thinking a lot, I could tell.

"What's up?" I asked, trying to catch her eyes. She sighed.

''You know how I have that crush?" She asked. I nodded, "well I think I like someone else now..." I tried to be serious, but Zoe was one to switch who she likes easily. Most girls were, it was annoying... How could she just switch crushes?

She's liked Cody since 7th grade. I tapped her shoulder.

"Zoe, you've liked Cody forever. Plus, we all know he likes you! You can't, you guys are too close for you to mess this up..." I explained. She nodded, but I could tell she didn't care.

Just then, the bell rings. All the teenagers run around to their classes. I walk down the large hallway like I do every day. I was hoping to see Payton, but I didn't.

"Ms. Mendoza, early two days in a row," Mr. Warren said, putting down his whiteboard marker.

"I'm not dealing with your bullshit..." I mumbled. Thank God he didn't hear me. I wanted out of this class, now.

--

I sat down at the lunch table, tapping my nail. I waited for Zoe. She turned the corner and rushed towards me, throwing herself on the bench across from me. She leaned over the table.

"Payton just talked to me..." she squealed. I sighed, dropping my smile.

"That's your crush, huh?" I said, sitting back. her eyes went wide.

"How did you know?"

Shit.

I threw my backpack on the floor and laid on my bed. I was so tired... at least tomorrow is Friday. I rolled over to face my phone, Payton was calling. God, he just couldn't get enough of me.. just kidding. I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked, waiting for a reply.

"Get ready," He said.

"Geez, I just got home!!" I laughed a little.

"I don't want you late!!" He said. I tried to FaceTime him and he picked up. He was in the bathroom fixing his hair. I sat there, watching him. It reminded me of Zoe, but I tried not to be bothered. Payton looked at me and froze, "Get ready!!" He yelled, continuing to fix his hair. I let out an 'ugh' and got up. I walked to my closet and flipped through hangers.

"Should I wear a dress?" I asked. He shrugged, digging through drawers.

"I don't care, you'll look good in anything," he said. I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay, that's literally no help!" I said, continuing to look through hangers.

"Wear something new I got you. Or did I just spend my whole life on shit your not going to wear..." he said, raising one eyebrow at the camera.

"Don't make me feel bad," I said, going to the bags of stuff he bought me. I dug through the bags till I found a rose gold skirt. I loved the color, but just felt so bad because he bought all this stuff. I held it up to the screen, "this?" I asked.

"Sure," He said, pulling out a bottle. I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, you should pick out my outfits everyday..." I said sarcastically. He laughed a little, turning on the faucet. I set the camera up in my closet to face me. I picked out a white tank top. He began washing his face as I picked out AirForceOnes with rose gold Nike swooshes. There wasn't a better duo. I put the camera on pause and changed real quick. I went back on FaceTime and stood the camera up. Payton looked at me. I turned for him to see the whole thing. I was expecting for him to say I looked good, but;

"It was supposed to be a surprise, dork," he said. I smiled and dropped my jaw.

"Well sorry!!" I said, grabbing my white Chanel bag.

"Alright I'm done, I'll be over in 10. Be ready!!" He said, grabbing his phone.

"Pay, the party doesn't start till-" I began, he hung up. I laughed a little, sitting at my vanity. I applied all my makeup and I left my hair down, slightly curly. I walked downstairs to the formal living room where we didn't really hang out until guests came over. I scrolled on Instagram for a little. My phone buzzed, it was Payton.

Payton

I'm outside, cmonnnn

Ight, calm down. I'm coming rn

Good, I miss u🥺

I laughed silently and got up. I walked to the front door and opened it, yelling behind me.

"I'm leaving!!" I yelled, shutting the door behind me. Payton was waiting in his nice, white car. I could hear the bass as I walked out to the car. I opened the door and got in. The song playing was 'One More Night' by Maroon 5. I smiled at him, setting my bag down next to me. He leaned closer to me.

"Took you long enough," he said, backing out. I scoffed playfully.

"You do realize it's in an hour, right?" I explained. He silently laughed, not replying.

He drove aimlessly for 20 minutes before I asked what was going on.

"Nothing..." he replied. I pushed his shoulder, "Genuinely nothing!! I just wanted to spend time with you, geez!" He said, laughing a little. I glared slightly.

"I don't believe you.. you always pull some shit with me," I said, crossing my arms. He laughed at me.

Soon, the minutes pass and he pulls up to Jaden's house. He stops the car and we both get out. He comes around and grabs my hand as we walk to the door. Zoe happened to answer the door and she threw her arms around Payton.

"Payton!! So great to see you here!" She said, glancing at me, "oh, April you came with him?" She said, sounding quite jealous. I smiled.

"Actually, Yeah. He picked me up an hour ago. We were chilling," I said, attempting to make her more jealous. I know she was my best friend, but I had to get Payton. It was my dare. She awkwardly smiled, letting us both in. Payton didn't let go of my hand as we walked around. I saw Caitlyn whispering to some blonde chick and she looked at me. What was that? Then, a boy grabbed Payton's shoulder.

"Pay, down here!" He said, pointing downstairs. It was probably another game of truth or dare. We walked downstairs. Caitlyn, the Blonde, that boy, Zoe, and Cody. Payton and I took our seats in the circle next to each other. Caitlyn laughed, looking at me.

"April, I dare you to take 2 shots," she started laughing. It was just two shots.. Why was she so excited... the boy handed me two glasses as if he had them the whole time. I put my hand in front of them, grabbing the bottle. Never trust anyone who gives you a drink. I poured a shot and took it. The flavor was strong. I took my last one and set down the glass. It was silent till the boy went.

"Pay, I dare you to kiss Loren," he said, pointing to her. Loren, that's her name... I fought her at the last party. Payton told me. Loren scooted closer to him, smiling wide.

"Nah, I'm good.." he said, going on his phone. Loren looked pissed off.

"Payton... It's a dare," he said, snatching his phone.

"Yeah, you kissed April!!" Caitlyn interrupted. Zoe's eyes went wide. Shit, Caitlyn. What's your goddamn deal? She laughed a little. Loren began moving closer to Payton, but he still refused.

"C'mon Payton, don't be a pussy..." the boy said, laughing. Payton clenched his teeth and his eyes were stern. I could tell that made him angry.

"I'm not a pussy, Aaron," he said, snatching his phone back.

"Then kiss her," he said, a strange smile on his face. Payton sighed, glancing at me and back at Loren. He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.

"Quick," He said seriously. He pecked Loren on the lips, but Loren grabbed the back of his neck and forced her lips on his. My stomach twisted. I didn't like seeing him be kissed by someone else. I don't know why I was so ticked off. Payton pushed Loren off of him and sat back down.

"I said quick, dumbass," he said, going back on his phone. Loren got all defensive.

"Well, you didn't kiss her quick!!" She yelled, pointing at me.

"Don't you bring April into this!! You don't know her!!" He yelled, getting up and walking back upstairs. I glared at Loren before going after him. I heard a faint 'wait' behind me but ignored it. It sounded like Zoe. Once I got to the top, I looked around, seeing him turn upstairs. I ran after him, watching him run into the bathroom. I was able to put my foot in the door before it shut entirely. I opened it, staring at Payton who was sitting against the bathtub with his head in his hands. I crouched in front of him, holding his wrists.

"Hey, What's wrong?" I talked in a whisper tone. He didn't respond, "listen, if you tell me, I'll make everything fine, okay?" I said, trying to see his face. He looked up at me, his face slightly red. I placed a hand on his cheek.

"Talk to me.." I said quietly. He looked away, then back at me.

"I'm tired of you getting forced into these things, especially when you're getting hated on," he said, "You mean a lot to me now and I hate seeing you get compared," He said. I smiled a little.

"Thank you, but I promise I can take it," I said. He tried not to smile, "you mean a lot to me too..." I said quietly. His breath moved slower now. His eyes were that light brown color, like they were when the sun hit his face. God, I hated when he was upset.

I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help it... I pushed my lips to his, slightly rougher than usual. He slowly adjusted, kissing back. He put his legs out in front of him and I sat in between, wrapping my legs around his back lightly. He placed one hand on my waist, the other on my neck. The kiss began getting deeper. He started leaving little kisses around my lips. I never thought Payton could do this. He always kissed so sweet and innocent, I've never seen this side of him. He grasped my hip a little tighter as I forced my lips closer on his. Just then, I heard the squeak of the door. I wasn't bothered as it was probably someone trying to use the bathroom who had already left by now. Then, Payton, loosened his grip on my waist and stopped kissing me. I looked up to see him staring at the door. I turn to the door to see Zoe standing there. Her face was heated and her eyes filled with tears.

"Zoe I-" I began. She took off. I put my head down.

"Shit..." I whispered to myself.

"What was that about?" Payton asked, playing with my nails. I stood up and went to the door.

"It's hard to explain... I'll tell you later, okay?" I said, smiling and running down the stairs. God knows where she could be... but then it hit me. Last month, she was outside on Jaden's porch because some guy said something stupid to her. I ran out to the porch to see Zoe sitting on the porch swing. I tried to be as quiet as possible and sat down next to her, a decent distance away. It was silent for a moment.

"Sorry," I said. She sighed, beginning to rant.

"I just don't understand!! I tell you I like him and then you make out with him?" She began, "like how stupid can you be?" She said. I started getting defensive on accident.

"Listen, you don't understand. Payton and I have gotten closer, it's not our fault we have a weird connection with each other!" I said. Wait, wasn't I trying to make things better? I turned to face her, "But I get it... I shouldn't have kissed him." I said.

She looked at me slightly, "Yeah, you're right about that one.. I'll see you at school tomorrow," she said, getting up and walking off. I sit out there for a minute before Payton comes out and sits next to me.

"So how's the time to tell me," he says, wrapping his arm around me. I smiled a little, dropping my head and playing with my nails. Payton grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers.

"Zoe likes you, and wanted me to set you guys up but I refused. When she saw me kiss you she got real pissed off," I said, looking out at the moon.

"Girls I swear..." he said, sighing. I pushed him slightly as we both laugh. He rests his head on my shoulder, still holding my hand.

I wish this wasn't a dare.

So I didn't have to lie about saying I liked him.

Some tea...

-Bozzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 169 28
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ...
197K 3.4K 27
Anthony struggles to admit to his friends an embarrassing secret that leads to a surprising sexual revaluation and hopefully a relationship Warning...
218K 2.7K 35
the guys of tiktok I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 PLS LEAVE ME ALONE -alexa june 2022 (15!!!!!)
62.5K 1K 29
"๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ" ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๏ฟฝ...