Toxic || Banginho{โœ…}

By shotabear

Why can't I be happy for once? Why am I being hurt? Why am I even trapped? When is this gonna stop? What can... More

please read
Characters
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
Q & A

-18-

896 39 39
By shotabear

-Chan's POV-

"How the fuck do you know?!" I yelled and Eunwoo just smirked. "You don't want that that your friends know that, do you?" He got closer to me. "Keep your mouth shut about me and Hyunjin, and I'll keep your secret." "And what if you tell my Secret?" I asked. "I won't." "And how can I trust an asshole like you?" "You shouldn't" "Asshole" I whispered to myself. "Just LEAVE me and my friends alone. You can hurt me as much as you want, I don't care about myself, BUT if you touch my friends, I'll KILL you."

-Hyunjin's POV-

I am so dumb... I shouldn't hurt my friends like that... the only one who needs to get hurt... not them... "Hyunjin can we talk for a moment?!" Someone familiar yelled. Not now... I turned around and looked at the taller boy. "Hi Mean" I said, not trying to sound sad. "Hi, I wanted to ask if you want to come to the party of Taeyong?" "Sure why not?" Try to forget about Jisung... he's truly interested in Eunwoo... not me... just move on and forget about him... "I'll pick you up after school. We should hang out more" he smiled. "Yeah you seem like a nice guy." He blushed softly because of the compliment that I made. "Also. Here's my phone number, if you're late or have detention you can call me then.l

The bell ranged...

"I'll see you after school." I said and waved him goodbye. I had PE! I personally like PE, I know a lot of people hate it and a lot of people love it, and I am the one who loves it. But... I had PE with Eunwoo, AND Jisung...

Jisung is so mad at me and I do understand it... I was stupid... I just hurt my friend's feeling because of my anger and sadness, I was so selfish and stupid... I wanna apologise to Seungmin for what I said, but I know my words left a mark in his heart... and I hate myself for doing that... I was so heartless...

I walked slowly into the changing room, hoping that people will avoid me... I started to change my clothes and walked as fast as I could out of the changing room... today we were going to play hockey. That's okay I guess?

After PE...

Me and Jisung needed to help the teacher to clean everything, it took 10 minutes but I didn't care, since I didn't had to look at Eunwoo's annoying face. I felt the burning stares from Jisung... I don't hate him... I hate the fact that he trusts Eunwoo so much that he has Jisung wrapped around his fingers...

"Thank you boys for helping me, you can change your clothes now." Our PE teacher said, we both bowed, smiled and then left. I took a deep breath and started to change my clothes. I was about to leave until I heard Jisung voice speaking to me.

"Why do you hate Eunwoo so much?" Why do you TRUST him so much? Shall I tell the story? "He has you wrapped around his fingers. Why aren't you realising that?" I said, sounding a little bit mad. "He isn't. You just hate him without a-" I didn't let him finish his sentence. "Jisung he did the same thing with me. I became so close with him and I trusted him so much, but at the end he broke my heart by beating me up daily and bullying me! He and his friends hurt me so much that you don't even know! Chan found out because I slept over and I got a nightmare of the past... and then I told him everything what he did to me. Eunwoo is trying to break me, again... Jisung please believe me he isn't a good guy-" "stop!" I froze when he yelled to me to stop.

"He doesn't have me wrapped around his fingers... he only made me realise of how bad you are as a person." "Jisung I am not lying to you-" "leave me alone Hyunjin! Just because you're handsome doesn't mean that you can convince me that you are a good person." "Jisung so you are believing a boy that you met a few weeks ago?!" I yelled to him. "I don't wanna talk to you anymore! I don't wanna be your friend anymore!" He yelled and ran out of the door, leaving me alone and heartbroken...

I thought I could trust you Jisung... but I was wrong... i started to run my hands through my hair and felt the hot tears falling down on my cheek... all this shit is happening... only because of you Cha Eunwoo! You really ruined my life... again... I thought I was done with you... but I was wrong... you like to ruin my life so much huh?! Do you want me to kill myself?! I punched the wall while the tears were steaming down my face... "why?" I whispered to myself... "why?!" I said a little louder. "Why are you hurting me again and again?!" I punched the wall again and again until I was too weak and hurt to do it again...

I dropped myself on the floor, crying and heartbroken... why are you taking everything away from me?

-After school-

"Hey Hyunjin." Mean said happily. "Hi Mean." I said, without any emotions. "Hyunjin are you okay? Your hands are covered with bruises and cuts." He started to get worried about me. "I'm fine." I faked a smile on my face. "Okay, If you say you're okay I'll believe you." He smiled and I smiled back. "Where do you wanna go Hyunnie?" Mean asked, I blushed a little because of the nickname he gave me. "Uhm, I heard there's a new cafeteria named Jooheon's honey, a lot of people say it is the best cafeteria in korea, AND it isn't that far from here." I suggested. "Oh yes! I really wanna visit there too. I'll bring us there with my car, Okay?" I nodded.

In the car...

"How do you know that I love Got7?!" I happily said when he started to play crash and Burn. "You're an AHGASE too?! Oh my gosh! Who's your bias?" He asked immediately. "Well I think it's Jinyoung, but JaeBum and Youngjae are coming after my ass laughing my ass off. What about you?" "Mine's Jaebum." "Ooff taste." We both started to sing, rap and jam on our favourite group. "NEVER EVER EVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY!*korean lyrics that I can't write* BABY YOU'RE MINE BABY YOU ARE MINE!" We laughed and sang together...

We finally arrived The cafeteria. I really found it beautiful, I mean, how it looks from the outside, it looked like a paradise... "wow I didn't expect it to be THIS beautiful." I said. "Same." Mean said. We entered the cafe and it looked so amazing... we took a seat and looked at the menu. I think I wanna order an Americano. "Do you know what you're gonna choose?" I asked to Mean. "Yeah I think I'll get myself a caramel chocolate macchiato. A lot of people say it is tasty here." A male came up to us, I guess he works here. "What do you to order?" he tried to sound nice to Mean. "Um... one caramel chocolate macchiato please." he wrote everything down. "And for you pretty boy?" He started to flirt with me.

"1, I am 18, and 2, one Americano please." I said, not trying to sound rude. "I'm 34, age is just a number." He smiled at me. "Hahaha jail is just a room." I fake laughed. "Now you can leave before I get a manager okay? Turn your ass around and leave us alone." I said annoyed. He rolled with his eyes and left me and Mean alone. "Urg, such a pedophile." I rolled with my eyes. "Damn you're savage. I love it." Mean said. "Thanks, I think he deserved that."

-after the cafeteria-

He rode me to my home and after a few hours he would pick me up and go to the party of Taeyong. "See you tonight Mean." I said and waved him goodbye.

I grabbed some clothes that I could wear for the party:

After 20 minutes I heard that someone knocked on the door... it was Mean:) I opened the door and said hi. "You look beautiful Hyunnie." He said with a smile on his face. I softly blushed... "You look cool." Cool?! He looks hot! "Let's go." I said nervously. No, it's not that I like him, my heart is still... with Jisung... even tho he hurt me so much... I still like him so much... and I hate it... why can't I move on? "Hyunjin you okay?" "Yeah... I was just thinking about... WayV?" It sounded more like a question. THINKING ABOUR WAYV SERIOUSLY HWANG??

"You also Stan NCT?" He energetically asked. "Yes! You too?" He nodded. "Nice." I said. We walked towards his car, he opened the door for me. "Thanks." I said with a small smile on my face. Mean played some NCT songs like Highway to heaven and love talk(English versions)

After a few minutes we arrived Taeyong's house(Ey just pretend that Taeyong isn't a part of NCT XD) it was a very big house...

I hope I'll forget Jisung now...

/////////////

A/N: Please forgive me Hyunsung is gonna happen but please it needs some time, also same with Minchan, pls wait for a little, I promise it will come soon;)

Next chapter is gonna be a smut in it, be prepared.

Question of the chapter: Favourite male visual?

A: I think.... Yeosang, Seonghwa, Hyunjin, Eunwoo or Minho? Idk man... that's hard

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 3.4K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
17K 489 27
โš ๏ธRemember this is a fanfic I do not wanna sexualize anyone in the story this is just for entertainmentโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธmentions of blood, weapons etc.โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธEng...
302K 16.1K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
47.1K 1.1K 53
Hogwarts, it's like Harry Potter, but even better, it's Stray Kids, and their horrible love lives. A lot of Pain, Love, and some many other feelings...