Remember Me?

By kittykat252627

"Remember me? I'm that girl you left all alone trapped my an alcoholic mom and abusive step dad" I cried out... More

1. Famigila
2. Discussione
3. Risoluzione
4. Impegnarsi
5. Scuola
6. Tatuaggio
7. Mattina
8. Natale
Coronavirus / Updating
9. Ricordi
10. Incubi
11. Verità
12. Estasi
13. Ricerca
14. Interrogativo

Intro

36.8K 378 31
By kittykat252627

"Remember me? I'm that girl you left all alone trapped my an alcoholic mom and abusive step dad" I cried out to my brothers.

Gabriela Cattaneo has it all: beauty, brains and brilliance. But beneath the surface, Gabriela is a broken girl. Separated from her 6 older brothers by her parent's nasty divorce, Gabriela has no idea who her brothers are now or herself. She's going to find out though as her Mom's suicide places her into her brother's guardianship. But a person cannot be fixed overnight, and a complicated family history risks saving her. Can her brothers' fix Gabriela before it's too late? 

-----

Warnings - this book contains multiple mentions of eating disorders, abuse and drug additions. 

This book isn't a "typical" brothers book. The brothers are dickheads , and I don't say that lightly. But, I want them too be. Life isn't fluffy, people don't have perfect lives or an amazing family life. But, as the story progresses, you will see why people act the way they do so just give it time please. 

But I hope you all enjoy the book!❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 168 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...
Forever family By Candyfloss

Mystery / Thriller

642K 16.1K 22
Emmalin Folliero is a 14-year-old who has been though more than most girls her age. Her mother is a drug addict and her step-father is extremely abus...
2.7M 80.3K 83
Eleanora Isabella Bianchi is a 16 years old girl who hasn't left her 'home' for last 5 years. Her parents divorced when she was 5 and since then she...
38.7K 1K 26
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...