Press play || Noah schnapp x...

By -voiice

continuation to the book "bullies || Noah schnapp x reader" if you havent read that one go read it! ( @-v0ii... More

//please read//
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Part 16
17- a beautiful dream
19- a truth for a ache
Hey guys :0

18- i'm sorry?

256 13 9
By -voiice

(Y/n's POV)

It was beautiful.

The way Noah just brought such joy to me. It was scary at the same time, I keep seeming to forget all the bullshit he did to me.

"Y/n!! Look" he laughed and nudged my shoulder. I look down at his phone and see him on that one app, tiktok. Of course he's on it, everyone and their mom is on it now. "Should I post this?"

I laugh and nod. He laughs too and I notice a slight twinkle in his eyes, we both seem to have forgotten what we were doing and stayed staring into each others eyes for a few seconds before Sadie and Caleb came in laughing like idiots.

"Did you see his face though?" Cackled Sadie, "he said, this is gonna be a fun game, but then BAH! I WONNNNN, I took that dub baby" she threw her fists in the air and started pretending to fight it.

We were in our hotel room/suite and Sadie and Caleb had went to the store to get some snacks and drinks for the movie night we four are going to have. We invited Finn and Gaten but Finn said he was busy with someone already and gaten said he was going to go with Finn.

Millie.. we won't talk about her, in all honesty we don't know where she went.

So it's just the four of us in a suite. We were currently sitting on the couch and Noah jumped up in excitement to get his food.

He asked for some Panda Express, and you already know I did too.

We grabbed it and went back to the couch. It is currently 4pm so the sun is about to set any minute now.

"And Noah and I had front row seats to that" I laughed,

"Yeah so did I, I almost got you though! But you were too quick" Caleb pouted at Sadie.

We all laugh and sit on the couch, "so, which movie should we watch?" I ask.

Sadie who's sitting to my left jumps up and down, "I have the perfect movie" she jumps up and goes to get the remote and puts on a movie.

The scene starts and I realize it's IT chapter ||, I whine and get a cover to bundle myself in.

The audacity.

Noah who's sitting to my right laughs and we watch the opening scenes.

We were thirty minutes in once I finished my food and Noah started tugging at my cover because he was cold.

I hesitantly let him in, mostly because I'm only wearing shorts and also because well shit, he had to scoot closer in order to be warm.

So he did, he so close I thought he could hear my heartbeat.

Pretty soon Noah and I's legs were laced together. You may ask how that happened, well I was rubbing my legs, like one does when they're cold and Noah noticed so he put his legs over mine in order to make them warmer.

"You have a girlfriend??"  I shouted at Noah, this is the first time I've talked to him in a while and all he's doing is looking down.

"Let me expla-"

"No Noah, I've already been told and that shit doesn't justify anything! Where is your empathy??" My voice was beginning to crack and I looked away. "Fuck you Noah, literally fuck you"

As I began to walk away I saw Millie watching all of this.

"You too you fucking bitch, I've already apologized countless times to you but you can eat a can of spoiled tuna now"

"I know your secret your dirty little secret"

I look up to pennywise flying with balloons and Noah staring into my soul.

I look away and watch the t.v but I can still feel him staring at me with those hazel eyes of his.

Before I can say anything he unlaces his legs with mine and I'm hit with the sudden cold breeze as he stands up and goes into the next room.

A sense of discomfort runs through me and I contemplate standing up and going to look for him. I look over at Sadie and Caleb who are cuddling and have their eyes glued to the movie.

I stay for a couple of minutes before I stand up because Noah isn't coming back. Not that I care or anything, I just want to see what's up.

When I go into the room he entered, which was the restroom, I see the door cracked open and him staring at himself in the mirror.

"Fucking dumbass! Remember! Remember!!" His voice cracks a bit and his eyes become watery. I stop in my tracks and walk back to the couch.

My heart pounds with hurt and I climb back into the warmth of my cover. Why was he telling himself that? Is he okay?

When he comes back he sits a few feet away from me and I don't know why but that hurt a bit. He didn't even bother to get the cover even though he was shivering, I could see he was trying to hide it but I knew he was cold.

I sighed and got closer to him putting the cover over his legs. He looked at me, his eyes seemed distant as if he was trying to figure out what I was without actually looking at me. The look he gave me was as if I was a monster.

My heart did a little backflip but not the good kind and I sat down facing the other way from him, I didn't want to keep seeing that look. We were still sharing a cover when a jump scare happened and I accidentally hit him because I got so scared.

"S-sorry" i apologized to him and he just smiled.

Next thing I know he's scooting closer and leaning on me.

My heart flutters and my eyes widen. This, this isn't what I expected.

I try controlling my breathing but it just makes it more jagged. Noah seems to notice this and leans down to my ear.

"Careful there, love. We wouldn't want you passing out" his hot breath fanned my ear but his voice sounded different. More rugged and sharp, as if he were just up from a nap.

I look up at him and am hit with the smell of alcohol. How the fuck?

Wait a minute, something isn't right here. Why is he reeking of alcohol? Where did he even get it from?

"I'm gonna go make some popcorn, I'll be right back. Noah wanna come with?" I ask, he nods and lazily stands up.

"Oh wait, would you mind helping me look for something first? In the room?" I ask to make an excuse.

Sadie looks backs and smirks. "You guys behave in there"

I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at her, dumbo.

I drag Noah into a separate room, close the door and turn on the lights. He squints and puts his hand up to cover his eyes.

"Are you drinking?" I ask while looking into his somewhat bloodshot eyes. He smirks and leans on my as if he were falling.

"Well yeah, why?" He starts slurring.

"Jesus, how much did you have??" I shake my head and he puts his hand to my face.

"Lighten up babe, you look sad! What's wrong?" He about falls on me but I push him towards the bed instead.

"How much did you have?" I ask again but this time with a more stern voice. He lays there looking up at me and falls back too tired to hold himself up anymore.

"Man, why does it matter? Why do you care?" He giggles, "you've only known me for like a week"

I'm taken aback by that comment and don't respond mostly because I feel a knot of embarrassment.

So he's still keeping this bullshit façade up? Does he think I'm stupid or something? Is he just fucking with me??

"Noah, how many times am I going to have to forgive you. It's like all you like doing is hurting me" I whisper while shaking my head and grab my things. It's only 5pm right now so I have time to take a walk.

"Wait y/n where you going?" He tries to reach out for me but I back away.

I'm heading towards the door to leave when he comes behind me and makes me get his hoodie. It's a dark green hoodie that looks kind of vintage. It's nice but I give it back. Which he gives it back to me.

"Where you going?" Sadie asks not bothering to look back.

"To get something from the store" I lie, kind of.

I don't want to make a huge scene so I just accept the hoodie and make my way out without giving Noah a second look.

"Fuck you" I whisper and put the hoodie on. I didn't have something to cover me from the cold so his hoodie was the only one.

I almost break into tears but I hold myself off before I make a fool of myself. I shouldve known someone like Noah isn't going to change. How stupid was I to believe he was.

FUCK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.8K 20
"Because you're smart and I know you wouldn't tell anyone." He gulped. No, he knew because I didn't have anyone to tell. "What's in it for me?" I as...
68.6K 1.8K 52
She didn't know any better. Years of being raised by the evil entity that was once Henry Creel skewed her view of the world she once lived in. When Y...
12.9K 396 22
She was mentally abused and hated . Her family was supportive but that's not enough. She has some friends but that's not enough to fill her heart. Sh...
13.9K 356 65
COMPLETED [Book 2] Kaelin Whittemore/Hale was depressed. Growing up she knew she was different, she just didn't know she was the daughter of a serial...