13

Sadies pov

I watch my best friend as she goes to grab the love of her life's hand, he grabs it back and they both dance as if they're the only ones in their world.

They stare into each others eyes and smile so brightly that the stars couldn't even compete.

Oh, how I wish that was me.

"TE FALLÈÈ! Y NO QUISISTE DIRIGIRME LA PALABRA" my best friend interrupted my reading.

"AHH y/n I love your voice but I'm trying to read here!" I yell out and throw a pillow at the bathroom door.

I hear her chuckle in there and call out "YEESH sorry Sade's"

I roll my eyes and go sit back down on the bed.

Right as I was about to begin reading again my phone rings. I grab it to mute it but the caller ID caught my attention.

Andrew

Why the fuck is this bastard still calling me and why do I still have his damn number on my phone.

I answer, "what?" I say with slight agitation in my voice.

"Wow nice to hear from you too Sadie Cadey" he laughs, I roll my eyes so far back I think I saw my brain "well I just wanted to tell you where your friend.. what's her name.. ah yes, Millie is"

Millie? How would he know where Millie is?

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean dick head?!" I grit my teeth. Okay, so he might bring out the worst in me. I could hear him chuckle on the other line.

"You forget I'm friends with her ex.. ah, well I wouldn't call them exes now" he humoursly laughed.

"Make sense for once yeah?" I was growing curious and his little comments weren't helping.

"Sadie, still as slow as ever" i rolled my eyes again.

"What the hell do you want?" I growl my patience thinning by the second. The other side of the line is silent for some time and I wait. After 30 seconds he replies, all humour gone from his voice.

"Your hoe of a friend is here at my house playing mommy and daddy with Jacob. Come get her." His voice sounded cold and distant and he hung up not even letting me reply.

My heart swells as an image of his perfect fucking face and personality flash across my mind. I have to take deep breaths so that I don't scream bloody murder.
__
"Fuck that dude man!" Jacob laughs in my face. -

I stop the flashback before it plays and I burst into tears.

Get my hoe friend?

Man, she could stay wherever she is, I'm no one to go stop her fun.

Hold on.. aren't her and Noah dating?

Ughhh.

"Y/N hurry up!! We have to go get someone" I bang on the bathroom door.

"What who?!" She yells back.

"Just hurry!!" I say, my patience thinning. If I'm going to go over there, I need emotional support.

A few minutes pass and y/n comes out looking like a hot mess.

"Let's go" she says and grabs the car keys, we mightve rented a car.. our parents don't have to know it's on their name.

"So where are we going?" She asks once we get into the car.

"Andrews" I simply say. She looks over at me and has wide eyes.

"Andrews? For what?" She asks almost shouting, she hates him more than I do.

"Well.. we have to pick Millie up?" I say, as if it's obvious.. but y/n doesn't know how many times ive had to do this.

"And why did you drag me along?" She asks getting heated.

"Because.. I need emotional support" I let down my gaurd and let her see I'm not fucking with her. She softens up but still looks mad.

"Fine, but don't get mad at me if one of us gets in the car with bloody knuckles" she sits there in silence the whole ride to Andrews house.

Once we're in the driveway we walk to his front door step and knock. Almost immediately out comes andrew.

My heart jumps to my throat and back as I look up at him, his big brown eyes looking down at me with the same intensity in them as the first day I met him.

Pure trapped rage and hurt in his eyes that only I could see.

"Always a pleasure seeing you" he smiles down at me, or smirks.. he looks over at y/n and licks his lips, smirk grows wider.. "ah and you brought y/n"

"Shut it Andy before I shove a sock down your throat" she rolls her eyes and moves him out of the way to go into th house. He looks over at me and I shrug.

"I miss-" I take a deep breath and move past him too not wanting to hear those damned words.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"Oh sadieee!!" A British accent cuts into my question.

"Millie what the fuc-" I stop mid sentence to let the scene in front of me sink in.

Disgusting.

That's what describes everything I saw and felt.

Millie sitting there, underwear and bra on but everything else off and a small thin blanket covering her and Jacob.

This-

I marched over there, grabbed Millie by the ear as if she were my daughter and dragged her off of the couch.

"Owi owi owwww" she whined.

"Y/n" I looked over at her to find her hiding her laugh and motioned for her to get Millie's clothes.

"If you'll excuse me.. sartorius.." she had a grimace face on the whole time. This is why I love her..

She grabbed Millie's clothes and tossed them to me. She gave her her hoodie and I had to force it onto Millie.

I look over at andrew who's watching all of this.

"Mind helping??" I ask and he smirks.

"Are you sure you'd want me touching her?" That cheeky bastard. My heart felt as if it were breaking all over again.

"Ow"

"Not cool you asshole" y/n says while looking for something else to grab to throw at his face.

"You know, I'm still conciounce" Millie says while fixing her hoodie. I grab her arm and drag her to the car.

"I hope to never see you again" I said to Andrew as I walked out. For a split second I saw him, the him I've loved since day one but it quickly disappeared with an arrogant look.

I walked out, I left and made Millie go in the backseat. She didn't talk, as one would.

Y/n came out a minute later shaking her Fists.

////

Yooooo sorry for not updating I'm sorry :((

I hope y'all are enjoying though! Mauhhhhh!!

- A