11

Millie's pov
(Teehee)

Okay, yes. So what?

I was with Jacob, what about it?

I was supposed to go back to the hotel with Noah but it got too late and jacob told me to stay.

Jacob has been in Florida for about a year and i haven't seen him in so long. I just wanted to pay a visit.

Noah went out somewhere and I'm confused on why he gave me such attitude.

I mean sure I didn't come back last night but this isn't the first time I haven't stayed with him.

Ugh whatever. He'll come around, he always does.

"Millie..?" Jacob asks through the phone. I snap back into reality and look at him.

"What's up?" I ask still kind of out of it.

"Are you thinking about last night?" He smirks and I hide myself behind my hands.

"No! Not at all" I laugh.

"Sure sure" he laughs too.

"Millie!!" Noah calls out my name. Shit, he came back.

"Oh shit, I'll call you back some other time!" I whispered frantically at Jacob.

"Fo-"

Click.

"Millie?" Noah walks into the room I was in.

"Hey Noah" I say calmly. "how was your walk?"

I notice him slightly scoff but he quickly puts on his mask.

"Whatever. I need to ask you some questions" he says, immediately my heart starts to race and palms start to swear but I just nod.

"Sure what's up?" I sit up on the bed and he sits at the edge of it.

"So you know how y/n came back?" He asks.

Oh, this is about y/n...

"Yeah..?" I ask.

"Well what really happened?" He asks looking distressed "Between her and I I mean"

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused. "I already told you"

"No, millie, what really happened? Why does she hate me so much?" He now asks confused.

"What are you tal-" I get cut off.

"MILLIE!" He shouts seriously "I mean it"

Oh..

"Well, I don't know!? She might not like you because of how you present yourself" I yell without thinking. I immediately close my mouth with my hand and he looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"Of course, why did I even little miss only about herself" he rolls his eyes and gets up.

"What??" I scream now sitting even more up.

"You heard me millie, you only care about you." He shouts.

"Woah, why are you getting mad at me??" I can't believe this boy.

"Y'know what, mihliy" he says my name in a sarcastic British accent. He pulls out his phone and calls someone.

After a couple minutes he comes back and without a word he grabs his luggage.

"What are you doing?" I ask walking up to him.

"Leaving" he says calmly "now you can spend however much time you please with Jacob" he sneers.

My eyes widen.. does he know?

"Are you breaking up with me?" I ask with my eyes narrowed.

"Take it as you will" he rolls his eyes and leaves the room.

I'm left fuming with anger, this would've never happened if it weren't for y/n.
~~~

~~~

3 years ago..

I was walking happily until some girl bumped into me.

It was an accident so I didn't really care after she apologized.

For some reason I still gave her attitude.

~~

Wow, so the girl that bumped into me got the role!

Sweet, I'm so proud of her.

~~
(This scene was not introduced in the story, but it ties in heehee)

Okay so y/n and the rest of the crew were hanging out as a 'welcome to season 3" and I just saw her take a xanax, I didn't know she did drugs.

I mean good on her, I guess.

I don't know how to feel about that. And I have to share a room with her.

Maybe I should go through her bag to see what else I find. I excuse myself from the situation and give off an excuse and that I'll be right back.

As I make my way into our room I pass by y/n, I try to be nice I really do but it's hard when I just saw her, a 14 year old do that.

We're the same age but still.

I go into her luggage and Snoop around, just in case she has any other drugs I should inform the duffer's about.

Or at least to find out why she takes xanax, maybe she has anxiety?

I stumble across a book and curiousity takes control over me as I pull it out to read.

It looks like a journal, should I go through it? Isn't that an invasion of privacy?

Fuck it, I'm too curious.

August 1st 2015

Wow, so today is the first day of school and I just saw that bitch Millie. She kept saying how she was gonna leave the state soon and I almost gagged when she smiled at me.

Does she really think I'm going to let her leave so easily? Nope, this is gonna be a day she's gonna wish to forget.

What the fuck?

August 3, 2015

Haha! I did it! Her face was so priceless when I did it. Well before she got knocked out. I was pretending to be friends with her and telling her how sorry I was for always treating her like shit. She believed me like the dumbass she is. So while I had her trust I pulled in her boyfriend and kissed him like we've been doing for the past few months. She looked so heartbroken it was hilarious.

She was so taken aback that she ended up falling down the stairs and knocking out. This should show Millie brown that nobody messes with me.

Well, I have to go! Bye bye.

Woah, what did I just read? When I woke up in the hospital my mom did tell me I fell down the stairs when I was in school.

But I thought we had always lived in the u.k.

~~~

A/n: oops 🤭

Well now we know why Millie hates y/n so much.

But how did y/n forget she did that? 🤔

So what y'all think about Millie now sjksks

See you next Saturday you beautiful sperms

- A 🌚

Vote please ):)