7

Y/n's pov

"Okay kids, we've gathered you all here to give you guys some great news.." one of the duffers started off.

We all waited in the silence almost falling off of our seats from the curiosity.

"Well, we were wondering how you guys would feel about making a fifth season of stranger things!?" They asked. Wait when did we make a fourth? Oh that's right, they took me off for a season because I told them I needed some time.

Everybody started cheering and saying yes as if they'd just won the lottery.

Oh about that, no, sorry to be so lame but I have a very appointment with death right now, oh would you look at that. It's about time, sorry guys! Is what I wanted to say but instead I grinned.

I smiled and tried to act happy, which I was but I couldn't help but feel worried and scared. What if it happens all over again?

"Oh my gosh yes!!" Millie screams out with her British accent. "what do you think y/n?"

I look over at her and try for a huge smile. "That'd be awesome!"

"Great! So we start filming in two months" duffer says.

"Wait, but what about school? We barley started again" Sadie speaks out my worries.

"Don't worry about that, we'll have that arranged!" He smiles. "Now, we have to go but you all are free to stay in here to chat as long as you want."

They say bye to all of us and give us a hug.

"You'll do amazing this time, okay y/n? Don't worry" One of the duffer's hugged me and then they headed out.

Not long after they left I needed some air.

"Y/n where are you going?" Finn asked.

"I'm just gonna head out for some air" I smiled at him.

"Okay, but don't run away" he tried to tease and I gave him a weak chuckle.

I stepped out and ran my hands through my hair.

I should be excited and I am but I can't help but feel this pit in my stomach.

What if it all goes to shit again? And and they treat me the same if not worse?

"Y/n are you okay?" A voice asks from behind me cutting my thoughts off.

I turn around and am face to face with Finn.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine" I lie. He gives me a look and sits down next to me.

"Look, I know you're scared and that you really don't want to be with us but at least try. You don't understand how fucked up I feel for doing that to you" he said looking me dead in the eyes.

"I know finn, but that doesn't take away the pain and how you guys treated me. And it's fine really" I smiled.

"Just don't feel so scared, and as for Noah, I know you hate him but try to give him a chance" His eyes now hold a look of sincerity and like he's holding back more information.

I laugh, "and why should I do that?"

He looks around and then back at me, "okay-" but he gets cut off by the door opening.

"Finn can I speak with y/n, please" Noah says. We both look at each other and I nod my head for him to leave.

Finn goes back into the room and leaves me alone with Noah.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, that's rich.

"Yeah, splendid, why do you ask?" I sarcastically say. I can't believe he's acting like he doesn't know who I am.

It's only been two years and he's acting like he's never seen me in his life!

"Well you don't look so splendid" he tries to joke. I can't believe him.

"Hmm, well look at you, being the new ainstein" I snapped. Maybe I shouldn't be acting like this towards him but he hurt me in more ways than I care to explain.

"Woah, are you sure you're okay?" He asks again.

"Yes I'm fine!" I grit my teeth.

"Okay look y/n," he sighs "I'm sorry if I did anything wrong to you but I'm just trying to get to know you" he looks me in the eyes with those green ones.

"You're sorry? Fuck off, I'm leaving. See you next time" I scoff and grab my things to leave. I'm going back to the hotel room to eat and cry.

He was going to say something but before he could even let a word out I had already started walking.

Noah's pov

I watched as she left.

Confused and dazed as to why she reacted this way towards me.

Maybe Millie didn't tell me the full story or y/n just doesn't like me.

She doesn't even know me though?

Or.. no, Millie wouldn't lie to me.

I shake my head and go back into the room.

"Where's y/n?" They ask. I look at them all staring at me and shrug.

"She left" is all I say. Why did she leave?

They all looked at me as if I just said my dog died.

I went to sit down next to Sadie and everyone quickly started talking to one another.

"Is she okay?" I ask Sadie.

"I don't know, are you?" She asks.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask looking at her now.

"I don't know." She stand up and I hold her hand before she leaves.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To see if she's okay" she takes her hand back. "And I suggest you try to make it up to her."

Make it up to her? What did I do?

Press play || Noah schnapp x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara