Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 48

28.1K 1.4K 1.5K
By aussie_direction

eeeekkkk i like this chapter ;)

ALSO

i posted the first chapter of my new Larry fic about peter pan and all that, its called LOST BOY and you should defs all go VOTE AND COMMENT on the FIRST CHAPTER.

its on my profile and the link will also be in the comments.

plus, the cover is on the side :)

GO GO GO

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

Louis had been on my mind everyday since the tree house.

All I wanted was to snog him senseless and show him how much I care about him. I want him to know that he was safe with me and that I would always be there for him.

But he insisted he needed time. I was willing to wait, but it frustrated me that he didn’t fully trust me.

Time. Time. Time. All he needed was time. But how much time?

All I knew was that everyday that we spent together, I was falling for Louis a little more.

So a few weeks later when he came over to my place for a lazy Sunday afternoon, I of course noticed that he was more forward and confident in himself.

“Harry!” He sang as he strolled into my apartment, using the key I’d given him a week before.

“In here, boo.” I replied, using a pet name that he seemed to think was adorable when it accidentally slipped out of my mouth a few weeks before.

“Hey,” He said as he appeared in the doorway of my bedroom. He walked over to the bed where I was sitting, typing away on my computer, and slumped down next to me, resting his head on my shoulder.

My heart still raced whenever he showed affection towards me, but after the past few weeks of almost constantly being around him, I had gotten better at controlling my awkward reactions to it.

“Whatcha doing?” He asked casually, lying back on my bed as I continued to type, trying to concentrate, but not wanting to ignore him.

“Just finishing up an email to my sister.” I answered as he lay beside me, not turning to look at him.

He sat still for a minute before sitting up again and resting his chin on my shoulder.

“How is Darc?” he asked me.

“Good,” I replied. “She misses us.”

“Us?” He questioned.
“Yeah, she loved you.” I chuckled as I saw him blush out of the corner of my eye. I smiled to myself just as I finished the email and pressed send.

“Done.” I chirped, shutting the lid of my laptop and turning to face him. He was leaning back on one arm, smiling lazily at me as we sat on my bed.

“So what are we gonna do today?” He asked.

“Well, I have this book that Liam said I should read. S’posed to be good.” I answered, getting off the bed and leaving the room as Louis followed me.

“Boring!” He sang as we walked into the kitchen, making me roll my eyes but smile.

“Drink?” I asked as I walked over to the fridge.

“Sure.” Louis answered, sitting at the bench and watching me as I poured us a cup of tea each.

I pushed his mug towards him as I picked mine up and walked back into the lounge room, Louis still following behind.

“So what are we really doing?” He asked as I sat on the couch and propped my feet up. “Cute socks, by the way.” He commented as he gave my fuzzy socks a judgemental look.

“Thanks,” I answered, grinning back just to show him I didn’t care. “And this is what I’m actually doing.”

I leant forward to grab the book from the coffee table, opened it and turned to prop my legs up on Louis’ lap, all while he watched me with a hanging jaw.

“Actually?” He asked.

“Mm Hm.” I confirmed, opening to the first page. “You can put the telly on if you like?” I suggested.

I saw him pout, over the top of my book and tried to hide my fond smile as he sat there.

“Harry!” He whined, placing his hands on my knees. “You’re so boring!”

“Movies are in the cabinet.” I answered, trying my hardest not to let him see my smile from behind my book as he continued to look at me, gobsmacked.

“I thought we were going to so something fun.” He mumbled.

“Well what do you expect? It’s a Sunday afternoon.” I answered, still reading the page rather than looking up.

“I don’t know.” He shrugged. “Something fun.”

“Books are fun.” I countered, turning the page.

“Oh my God. You’re such an old lady, sitting there in your fuzzy socks and reading a book on a Sunday afternoon.” He joked as he laughed at me.

I simply shrugged and smiled. I didn’t mind what he said, it was true. And I didn’t really care. He was smiling and that was all that mattered to me.

He sat there looking at me, shaking his head slowly for a few, long seconds before letting out a long sigh. He moved my feet from his lap before getting up to go to the cabinet, apparently taking my suggestion.
I don’t know what movie he picked, but he was soon back to me and the couch. He picked up my feet, sat down and replaced them on top of his lap, letting his hands rest on my legs.

I briefly heard some music as the film began, but soon I was stuck into the book and had completely zoned out, becoming absorbed into the story. Liam was right, it was great.

I only snapped out of my bubble when I felt Louis tapping my legs like he was playing the drums.

I looked at him over the top of the book and saw him watching the movie and absentmindedly drumming along. He had slid down onto his side and was now lying almost alongside me, his head reaching to my stomach as he curled up around my legs.

I smiled and let him continue, getting back into the story for a few more chapters.

Then I felt his hand grip my wrist.
“Harry,” He whispered.
“Yeah,” I answered, keeping my eyes on the book as I felt him pull my hands away so he could see my face.

“What’s your book about?” He asked after a beat.

“Huh?” I asked. “Watch the film.”

“It’s boring.” He complained, still whispering. “Tell me about the book.
“No, watch the movie.” I repeated with a smile.

He sighed and released my hand, letting me bring the book back up to my face.

He was still for a second, but soon I felt him lift up one of my arms so he could rest his head on my chest and have my arm circle around his neck so he could see the pages.

“I can’t read it.” I moaned. “It’s too close.”

“Shh.” I shushed him as I turned the page.

“Ugh,” He let out a deep breath and picked up my arm so he was now out of the little circle I had made with my arms and the book and rested his head further down on my stomach.

I thought I had some peace and quiet then, but no more than 10 minutes later, I saw his little face appear over the top of the book.

“Hi.” I said, looking at him briefly before going back to the story.

He made crosseyes at me and giggled to himself before disappearing behind the book and popping up again, this time grinning at me.

“You know I can see you.” I commented.

“Yeah, that’s the point.” He retorted.

I stayed still and kept reading as he climbed closer to me so he could rest his head on my shoulder and read along.
“What’s going on?” He asked, referring to the story.

“Shh.” I replied. “It’s too hard to explain.”

“Harry!” He whined and I laughed but didn’t reply.

“Harry!” He repeated, tapping my cheek.

“Haaarry! He said again, this time quickly kissing my cheek. I was pleasantly surprised, but still didn’t respond in the hopes that he would do it again.

And he did. He gripped my face between his hands peppered my face in little kisses, trying to get my attention. I desperately wanted to remain indignant, so I would get more, but I couldn’t.

I turned to face him finally, my face red as I puckered my lips, asking for more.

He grinned back and cocked his head to the side and pretended to think before shaking his head.

“Nope!” He teased, scrambling up off the couch and dashing into the hallway.

“Lou!” I companied as I immediately abandoned the book and started to follow the sounds of his giggles.

I started to chase him around the apartment, the two of us running from room to room as I tried to catch him.

It was the happiest I had ever seen him and I never wanted it to end. I never wanted to see him unhappy ever again. His laugh was too beautiful to silence.

All of a sudden, I saw him quickly run back into the lounge room, so I followed him, hot on his heels.

He let out a loud laugh as he jumped onto the couch, laying down on his back as he kicked the forgotten book off of it.

I jumped right after him, my knees landing either side of his waist as I joined him on the couch, finally having caught him.

“Gotcha!” I exclaimed as I began to tickle him.
“Harry!” He started laughing and I squeezed his waist with my knees before tickling his waist. He laughed like crazy as I leant down over him so I could tickle him properly.

“Okay, okay.” He panted, as he tried to stop me. I found his wrists and pinned them above his head as our laughter died down and we started to calm.

His breathing evened out as we locked eyes and the funniness of everything died away. We both stopped laughing and just ended up staring into each other’s eyes.

“You got me.” He said as he gulped and I let go of his wrists, bring my hands down to lightly brushed his cheeks.

“I did.” I nodded and I felt him snake him arms around my waist before pulling me down so I was lying on top of him.

My eyes flickered to his lips and before I could even blink, his hands and found their way to my neck and he pulled me down to meet his lips.

His tongue swiped my lower lip as I gathered my senses and kissed him back, my hands pressed to his cheeks.

I pulled back and rested our foreheads together and I couldn’t help but think that he was much more comfortable around me than he had been previously. He was more confident in himself and I was proud of him, it meant he was trusting me more.

I pecked his lips once more before sitting up and pulling him with me so we were facing each other as we sat on the couch, beaming at each other.

He ran his hands through my hair as he smiled and pulled me close again, pressing his lips to mine quickly before we lay back down on the couch, our legs intertwined as we watched the end of the movie that was still playing in the background.

I laid on my back and he laid on my chest, his head resting just under my chin as I pressed a kiss to his hair.

And I knew that the time he said he needed was very quickly diminishing.

.

oh the larry feels.

thoughts?

comments?

predictions?

pleeeease comment below <3

ALSO

i posted the first chapter of my new Larry fic about peter pan and all that, its called LOST BOY and you should defs all go VOTE AND COMMENT on the FIRST CHAPTER.

thanks ex oh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 170 1
One shot. Louis needs loving and Harry is willing to do just that. ~originally written and posted onto AO3, November 2015
52.4K 1.8K 72
"I've never had a real home, but you've shown me how it feels to have one." A story about a boy who wasn't too sure about a long life because of his...
3.2K 334 41
He wants to shout it from the rooftops. He can't, and that hurts. "Love isn't about finding the perfect person. Because, if you are measuring perfec...
36.1K 2.2K 22
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...