Brakey 30 OTP Challenge

By mollybasketrabbit

Sooooooo...I have a problem. THE SHIP IS TOO BOOTIFUL, I"M SORRY! Thanks to @Warrior3600 for giving me the id... More

Day 1: Holding Hands
Day 2: Cuddling
Day Three: Gaming/Watching a Movie
Day 4: On A Date
Day 5: Kissing
Day 6: Wearing each other's clothes
Day 7: Cosplaying
Day 8: Shopping
Day 9: Animal ears
Day 10: Hanging out with friends
Day 11: Wearing Tights
Day 12: Long Distance
Day 13: Eating Ice Cream.
Day 14: Genderbent
Day 15: Different Clothing Style
Day 16: During (depressing) Morning Ritual
Day 17: Spooning
Day 18: Doing Something Together
Day 19: In formal wear
Day 20: Dancing
Day 21: Cooking/Baking
Day 23: Arguing
Day 24: Making Up
Day 25: Gazing Into Each Other's Eyes
Day 26: Getting Married
Day 27: One of their birthdays
Day 28: Doing something ridiculous
Day 29: Doing Something Sweet
Day 30: Mental Hospital
Epilogue: 9 years later

Day 22: In Battle, side by side.

606 22 8
By mollybasketrabbit

(Ok, I know the meme is not related to Brakey, but this is so true!)

"Step away from the body, vampire."

Jackson stopped feeding off the dead body. He knew that voice.

"Why should I? I'm hungry. Can't a man just have his lunch in peace?" He asked.

"You're eating my team. For that, you die." The vampire hunter growled, raising the wooden stake above his head.

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing."

"I never killed any of your fellow vampires, though I will soon."

Jackson scoffed. "You think this is about them? Do you realize who you've kidnapped?"

"All we've kidnapped is a weak, little werewolf, so?"

"That weak little werewolf is Bryan Divil," Jackson growled under his breath.

The vampire hunters' face went ghostly white. "No. N-n-no. Not him...:

"Yes, him. Do you know what happens when you mess with the one I love?"

Jackson stood up and brushed off his jacket. He turned to the vampire hunter, giving him a cold, hard stare. The hunter recoiled in fear. A little strange, since he was carrying a weapon that could take Jackson out easily in two minutes.

"People who mess with Bryan are bad boys. And bad boys get punished," Jackson whispered threateningly. 

He tackled the vampire and tried hard to bite, but he was strong enough to push him off and pin him down. He raised the stake, over Jackson's heart.

"Now who's the bad bo-" he started.

He froze and his eyes widened. The stake clattered out of his hands and he collapsed. Bryan stood over his body, hands shakily holding a blood-stained dagger. His eyes were wide and frightened, like a little kid who had just seen an R-rated movie.

Jackson immediately stood up and hugged him. They didn't have to say a word. They just hugged and cried.

(ARGH! IT'S TOO SAD! I CAN'T GO ON! WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?! I think it's just because I can't move on from my ex...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.6K 35
โ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president โž [๐ŸŒˆ] โ€ขG...
19.8K 381 24
๏ฝกโ โ˜†๐˜’๐˜๐˜‘: "๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต Boy, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ so fragile to touch you might even break๏ฝž"*โ .โ โœง P.S I can't do them fansy type of book...
84.2K 3.7K 19
This maybe not your cup of tea~ but for me it is. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm such #ForthBeam shipper that's why i choose them as my character.. Credits to : -The writer...
563K 10.3K 171
Hi readers~ requests are [โœ”๏ธ] As stated by the title, this is mpreg, if this content makes you feel uncomfortable please do not read. At anytime yo...