Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 49

2.2K 99 27
By twelvewolves

 Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

Luhan left when he met her brother Kris.

"I know these are all my fault why you and Harriette ended up together like this. The words sorry is not enough but, Luhan I really do regret it a lot for being selfish. I took your time together, I didn't give you both a second chance before and worst of all, I hurt you", - Kris

"It already happened, we should just forget and forgive each other. The important thing is that you and Harriette are now okay together. You're doing great, Kris for protecting your family and I know you're a good brother for Harriette. You're brave that you even saved me during the fire incident that happened before. Thank you, Kris you taught me how to be brave and thank you for everything", Kris went to Luhan for a friendly hug.

"I'm sorry", - Kris

"Goodbye, Kris", Luhan said when Kris took something from his pocket and he gave something to him.

"Harriette gave this to you, you should keep it", Kris said and he walked away. Luhan saw that it's Harriette's lucky heart key chain she gave to him before that Luhan gave to Kris when he was in a critical condition when he was comatose. Luhan kept her lucky heart key chain in his hand as he walked away and that's it, that's how Luhan and Harriette's story ended. Next day, Sehun and Harriette are walking around at the seashore while holding hands when Sehun felt something different on her hand.  

"It's the proposal ring I gave to you months ago", Sehun said when he saw the ring on her hand.

"Yes, Sehun", - Harriette

"What do you mean yes?", - Sehun

"I will marry you", Harriette answered when Sehun happily ran around and he hugged her.

"I'm the happiest man in the whole world when you finally said yes. Thank you and I love you, Harriette", - Sehun

"I love you too", Harrriette said.

-- 3 YEARS LATER --

Since it's weekend, Kris, Yura, Harriette, Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to a newly opened shopping mall while Harriette was happily chasing and playing with a 2 year old young girl in a shopping mall but the kid suddenly fell while running so a man helped her to get up.

"Hey, are you okay?", the man asked the kid when Harriette went to the kid.

"Are you hurt? Let's stop playing and running around and let's just go to the toy shop so we can buy your favorite dollhouse. Anyway, Sir thank you for the help that--", Harriette was interrupted when the man was familiar to him.

"Luhan? It's.... it's nice seeing you again", Harriette smiled carrying the 2 year old kid.

"It's nice seeing you again too. Is that your kid? She's beautiful, she looks like you", Luhan smiled.

"No, Luhan no she's my niece", Harriette laughed a little.

"Wait, she's Kris and Yura's daughter?! She's pretty", - Luhan

"What's your name?", Luhan smiled and asked Harriette's niece.

"She's a little shy. Harrielle's her name (pronounce as Ha-ri-yel), Kris and Yura named her after my mom", - Harriette

"It's a beautiful name", Luhan smiled that the other people who are shopping there mistaken them as a family together.

"So what are you doing here? Shopping? Are you with someone?", - Harriette

"No, I'm.... I'm still single and I'm here to check if this place was perfectly made", - Luhan

"You designed this new shopping mall? It's beautiful. I'm so proud of you. It's a dream come true, Luhan you finally made it", Harriette smiled even though they are a little awkward. Luhan even suddenly remembered that she's one of his inspiration before to achieve his dream to become an architect so he's happy that she said she's proud of him.

"Harrielle, I want you to meet Luhan", Harriette said when Luhan noticed that Harriette now wears Sehun's proposal ring he gave to her before.

"You guys are now married?", - Luhan

"No, I mean not yet. Soon actually, the next other week", Harriette answered when she took something from her bag and gave it to Luhan.

"You and Sehun didn't see each other for a long time. I know you guys miss each other so here", Luhan opened the envelope, it's Harriette and Sehun's wedding invitation card.

"I hope you can come to see your brother in his wedding", Harriette said when Kris, Yura, Baekhyun and Chanyeol approached them after shopping.

"Luhan? It's been a long time how are you?", Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kris greeted him and shook hand with him.

"By the way guys, Luhan designed this shopping mall", - Harriette

"Really? It's beautiful", - Yura

"Mommy, it's my birthday next week can you invite him?", the cute daughter of Kris and Yura asked.

"Here's an invitation, Luhan", Yura gave him an invitation card of Harrielle's birthday next week.

"Next week? I think I have a schedule that--", Harrielle interrupted him.

"Please I hope you can go to my birthday party", the cute Harrielle said.

"I'll try I mean.... sure", Luhan smiled.

"Promise me?", - Harrielle

"I promise", Luhan smiled so he took the color violet birthday invitation card.

"So I'll see you guys next week since I still have a meeting to attend to. Thank you, guys", Luhan said and he left but Luhan forgot to take Harriette and Sehun's wedding invitation card. She's about to run to go to him to give the wedding invitation card to Luhan but her best friend Chanyeol stopped her.

"Don't do it you will just hurt him", Chanyeol said to Harriette. Luhan even looked back to her once when he was leaving but Harriette was not looking anymore. After shopping, Harriette and Yura are cooking dinner at the kitchen when Harriette accidentally dropped a plate on the floor so she pick up the broken pieces while Yura helped her.

"Are you okay?", Yura said so Harriette nodded.

"Tomorrow we will go to a church to hire a priest for your wedding", - Yura

"I don't know why but I'm just a little nervous that I am getting married soon, Yura. I'm just afraid that what if..... what if my marriage with Sehun might be a failure too? Like what happened before? I'm just afraid to get hurt again", - Yura 

"You're just like me days before I married your brother Kris. I was so nervous too but at the same time excited too and trust me, Harriette when you marry Sehun it will an unforgettable moment in your life and you will be happy", - Yura

"Yes you're right I know I will be happy with Sehun", Harriette said. At Luhan and his best friend Xiumin's new company they built together, Luhan was busy reading some papers while walking around the conference room and Xiumin was just sitting drinking coffee when he noticed that Luhan was just so busy walking around reading papers.

"Luhan? Can you just stay in one place? You're giving me a headache, you kept on walking here, there, here and over there again. What's happening to you? Here drink some coffee and it's our break time so for a little while, can you just forget about work?", - Xiumin

"I really need to finish these stuffs, Xiumin it's important", Luhan said when Xiumin noticed a card under Luhan's stuffs on the table so Xiumin took it.

"You're invited to Harrielle's birthday on--", Xiumin read it but Luhan quickly took it back from him.

"Busy? Or you saw her?", - Xiumin

"I saw her with her family a while ago at the shopping mall and I met her niece. Her niece invited me for her birthday next week. I was supposed to refuse it but she really wanted me to go and I made a promise", Xiumin approached him when he looked at the paper Luhan was reading.

"Dude, the paper you are reading is upside down", Xiumin laughed a little while Luhan tried to be busy again.

"So how is she now?", - Xiumin

"She's getting married the next other week", Luhan said while typing on his laptop doing some work.

"With Sehun?", - Xiumin

"Xiumin, can you just let me finish these paper works?", Xiumin went to him to take a peek on his laptop when he saw what Luhan was typing.

"lkflskdhflgkgjlijilsqwpoiwqjfknlaskdjlsdhgf", that was the random words Xiumin saw.

"Okay, fine you're busy, very busy", Xiumin laughed a little while Luhan just looked at Harrielle's birthday invitation card thinking if he would attend or not. After a week it's Harrielle's birthday celebration in their big mansion house in their big garden. It's a costume party so everyone are wearing their costumes. Harrielle the birthday girl was wearing a Tinkerbell outfit, her aunt Harriette was wearing a Cinderella outfit while Sehun was wearing a prince charming kind of outfit.

"My majesty, may I?", Sehun grabbed Harriette's hand.

"What are you doing?", Harriette laughed.

"I just want to dance with you my beautiful princess and soon to be my queen", Sehun smiled while they dance with the beautiful music playing.

"We are getting married next week", - Sehun

"I know", - Harriette

"Anyway, I guess the kids are waiting for the magic show so I'll just talk to the magician to start the show okay?", Sehun left for a while and Harriette was about to walk when someone grabbed her hand. She looked back when he saw Luhan who's wearing a prince charming kind of outfit too and he asked her for a dance with the beautiful music playing.

"Remember when we first met?", - Luhan

"Of course I was alone walking around in a shopping mall when there's this valentines day kind of event held there then someone approached me and then--", Luhan interrupted her.

"And then I said "You're the most beautiful girl I ever saw and I think you're the right one", Luhan smiled as they reminisced their past together.

"And then I answered "You're crazy"", Harriette said so both of them laughed.

"And then after that day you start to follow me everywhere", - Harriette

"Good old times, Harriette but did you know that was not the first time we met?", Harriette looked at him confused. Luhan suddenly showed something to her.

"It's the dry tulip flower I kept in my room. How did you know this?", - Harriette

"Because I gave it to you. There's this costume kids party I went before when I was a kid and then--", Harriette interrupted him.

"Wait..... you're the kid who saved me when I was lost in the huge tulips garden? You're the kid wearing a Spiderman outfit", Harriette laughed a little.

"And you're the girl that I saw crying in the tulips garden wearing a Cinderella outfit and then I plucked this tulip flower and I gave it to you then I said--", Harriette interrupted him.

"You said to me "Let's meet each other again when we grow up", - Harriette

"And we met again in that shopping mall, Harriette. We're meant to be since we were young", Luhan said when he suddenly grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going?", - Harriette

"I need to show you something", Luhan smiled. The two left for a while when they arrived in a place. Luhan was covering Harriette's eyes with his hand.

"What is this?", Harriette laughed a little.

"Open your eyes", Harriette opened her eyes when she saw a beautiful mansion in front of her when she looked to Luhan with her teary eyes.

"It's our dream..... it's your dream house, Luhan", - Harriette

"Our dream house, Harriette", Luhan smiled. Harriette walked around unlike before she can just see it in a drawing but now it's in front of her, there's the garden, there's the fountain and she even saw a tree house at the back of the mansion house that reminds her of her childhood. 

"It's real, Luhan it's beautiful", Harriette smiled with her teary eyes.

"You want to go inside?", Luhan said and they went inside the mansion when Harriette saw the beautiful spiral stairs.

"The stairs is so beautiful. Every part of this mansion house you designed are all beautiful. All your dreams came true, Luhan I'm so proud of you. You're now a successful architect and your dream house became real", - Harriette

"I did all of these because it's a promise I want to fulfill for you. It's our dream house, Harriette. I am now a successful architect, I have a big mansion house, expensive cars, I have a lot of business, I have my own company they all say I am lucky and I have everything but I still feel incomplete. Because you're my dream that never came true. You're getting married next week. Anyway I think you need to go back to your niece's birthday party. They're looking for you now", Luhan said and he left while a teardrop of tears fell from Harriette's eyes. Afterwards, Luhan just gave his birthday gift to Harrielle and he was about to leave the party when he met Sehun.

"Luhan?", - Sehun

"Don't worry I'm just here since Harrielle invited me for her birthday. I made a promise to her so I will keep it", Sehun felt a little awkward when Luhan talk about promises. Luhan was about to leave when Sehun suddenly talked.

"Luhan, thank you. You saved my life when--", Luhan interrupted him.

"What else do you want to hear from me, Sehun? I already gave her to you, that's what you want right? You asked me to make a promise to don't take her away from you when you were dying before in the emergency room so I did. Sehun, we made a huge sacrifice for you. Two of us, Sehun! Two of us! But it's worth it, because my promise to you saved your life. We're done, Sehun I made a promise to your mom when we were young that I will protect you, I already did look? You're now here again, you're alive and you will marry Harriette next week. Congrats, Sehun congrats", Luhan said and he walked away. Harriette was looking at them from a distance when she approached Luhan.

"It's.... it's Sehun and I wedding invitation card next week for our wed--", Luhan interrupted her.

"You really want to give this wedding invitation card, Harriette? For what? Tell me", - Luhan

"I just want you to be there for Sehun's wedding, your brother's wedding", - Harriette

"Sehun is not my brother, Harriette. We are not even related so don't tell me he is my brother because I never had a brother who's selfish", Luhan said. The two didn't know that Sehun was looking at them from a distance and he heard what Luhan says about him. Luhan took the wedding wedding invitation card from Harriette.

"You want me to take this? You want me to take this invitation card?", Luhan suddenly tear off the wedding invitation card and he even threw it to her face.

"I just want you to do something. I want you to tell me to "don't go, don't do this, please don't marry Sehun". Luhan, I want you to stop him marrying me!!!!!!", - Harriette 

"I made a promise to Sehun that made him alive and I will keep it!", - Luhan 

"I promise this is the last time I will ask you. This will be the last time you will see me again and I will marry Sehun next week but Luhan please, don't let me go", Harriette said while Sehun's tears fell from his eyes that Harriette still love Luhan.

"Don't let me go before its too late", Harriette said again while Luhan was just looking at her thinking what he would answer to her. At the prison cell, every prisoners are eating their meal when one of them was reading a newspaper.

"New shopping mall opened designed by Architect Luhan", that was one of the article Tao saw in the newspaper. He even saw a picture of Luhan in the newspaper and he cut it out. Afterwards, he went back to his prison cell when he stick Luhan's newspaper picture on an old dart board game and he threw a sharp small knife on Luhan's picture. Tao remembered when he asked for his half brother Luhan to help him about his case and to don't let him stay in the prison cell alone but Luhan didn't help him since for Luhan, he thought that it's the right thing for Tao especially he hurt a lot of people especially when he killed Xiumin's fiance Claire.

"Let's meet each other soon, Luhan", Tao seriously said while smoking looking at Luhan's picture that was ruined when he threw a knife on it a while ago.

Message: Sorry for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Luna By sidnick22

Fanfiction

8.7K 395 45
She's the head of the pack. He is not. She is the one that said she never wanted a mate. He's always wanted a mate and pups of his own. How could two...
11.4K 181 89
Technically less of a story and more of a supporting doc. Considering the extent of SA's Cast of Characters, it would be more convenient to be able t...
17.9K 468 19
Violet was different. She could move things without touching them and disappear. She was strange and her parents made sure she knew that. She finally...
6.6K 144 12
Sarah was one of the original Gladers. At the beginning it was just the 10 of them. Over the last couple of years people had shown up but this certai...