You were Beautiful

By hailthegoddessjihyo

This is a story of an alternate universe where Twice members were just ordinary girls. Far from stardom but s... More

CH1. Broken
CH2. Music
CH3. Wake up
CH4. All is Well
CH5. Stay
CH6. Drifting Memories
CH7. Leaving
nothing but notes
CH8. Encounter
CH9. Calling
CH10. Unchanged
CH11. Remember
CH12. Screwed
CH13. Lean on me
nothing but notess
nothing but notesss
CH14. Unnoticed
nothing but notessss
CH15. A Reminder
nothing but notesssss
nothing but notessssss
CH16. Same but not
CH17. Harrowing
CH18. Breakthrough
CH19. Let's End This!
CH20. Going Back
CH21. Not Moving.
CH22. Fail to Remember
CH23. Beaming
The End.
Thank you...
Annyeong People of World!

CH24. Coda

96 10 0
By hailthegoddessjihyo

🎵I~~ I~~
Keep trying to forget, but you were beautiful🎵

Nayeon's POV

It's still early before the main event and our crew is busy with the arrangements, the delicate cafe before is now a full blown restaurant and today we'll open it to the public.

"Im Nayeon, you went missing yesterday and now you're here so early. Did you even take your breakfast?!"

The sound of nagging... I always thank God that I am still hearing it. I smiled at Y/N's mom, "Moooom, I'm busy"

"Eunsook stop spoiling Nayeon, here baby, drink your chocolate"

HAHAHAHA Dad is so adorable, I drank the hot chocolate and it help my body feel the energy "Thanks Dad."

Mom embraced me, "Congratulations dear, I'm proud of you"

"Mom, Dad, thank you for giving me and my sisters the chance for new life. I am grateful for everything"

I wiped their tears and smiled cheerfully on them.

"Annyeong haseyo, uncle and auntie."

Tzuyu came early too, "Omo the young manager is here. Where's your aunt?" Mom said

"She'll follow after the ribbon cutting, she just came back from Japan to see KyungMo."

"Oh Momo and Jeong's little one. That's fine, anyways Chaeng won't make it also. She has to review for final exams. Mina won't leave her so no MiChaeng today."

"It's okay Dad, in 2 weeks they'll be back for vacation."

Then here comes the clumsy couple, "Dahyunaaah! The ribbon you forgot!"

"Sanayah, sis, why so early?" Dahyun rushed to Mom and pecked her cheeks.

"Unnie, I need to check the piano and this piece" she's holding a music sheet.

"Ok it's placed on the center and I think it's ready. Go see for yourself"

She scooted to test the keys.

After an hour, we all gathered outside to start the ribbon cutting. I managed to invite Ms. Jieun to attend our ribbon cutting and her presence makes the media swarm over our opening. Good job, Im Nayeon.

People from different places came to congratulate us and to test our food here. Dahyun was tirelessly playing the piano and praises from our customers were keeping her energized. "You okay?"

"Yeah! I'm happy people are listening to my music, unnie"

I wiped beads of sweat forming on her forehead, "Good job, sis!"

She smirked, "This is just the beginning, unnie"

So the main event will now start, suddenly they heard a familiar melody and most of them were kinda shocked

"Holy shit! Is Park Jihyo here?"

"what Jihyo? The Park Jihyo? Wait I need to tweet this!"

"Hell so the vLive yesterday was a hint of this event?"

Everyone had their own speculation but no one figured out that Jihyo will be holding a surprise event.

They were singing her song like a national anthem, what was that song? 'Say Yes'.

A girl in an oversized shirt, ripped jeans and red sneakers. That baseball hat, face mask and sunglasses hid her beautiful face from us. Tzuyu got a microphone for her and she hugged the girl. Yeah, it's her, our beloved Park Jihyo.

Slowly, she removed her sunglasses and rolled down her face mask. The people got crazy, gaining more attention to the passerby outside.

"Hello, I'm Park Jihyo. Annyeong Jihyoists! I'm a fan of Ms. Kkaengi's milkshakes and I'm here as a surprise event for my fans. But first of all let's congratulate, Manager Im and my sister Jjeuwi for today's launch of Ms. Kkaengi's Diner"

I smiled and grabbed my mic, "Hearing the Park Jihyo is a fan of our milkshakes really made me feel honored. Daebak!"

"Yah unnie, that's sarcastic!" We let a good laugh as I sound ungrateful for her presence.

"But really, Ms. Kkaengi's diner is honored to have you here, Jihyo. Right guys?"

The customers yelled at me,"Neeeee!"

"HAHAHAHA I love the energy! Ok what can you offer us, Ms.Park?"

"Well I have this favorite song from an idol girl group album, who knows Blackpink here?." The crowd is getting pumped up as they raised their hands in the air "Looks like everyone knows them"

"Don't tell me you're singing Boombayah?"

The people chuckled at us, "No not that one! I prepared a ballad this time."

"Is that Whistle? The acoustic version?"

"Yah unnie you're singing that after my performance ok?"

I can't help but to laugh together with the audience, "Just kidding! Ok without further ado, guys please welcome, Park Jihyo!"

Jihyo's POV

"I'll be singing Blackpink's Hope Not, but this one is the English version and a fan cover. I hope you'll like it" I smiled at them and once again the flashes of camera captivated my lonely eyes.

i sit by the window where cold air rushes by
and I still think of you as I look to the sky helplessly foolish no matter how I try
cause even the seasons could change, so why can't I

Hey, it's been a while since the last time we talked. Are you listening to me? Today, I'm not telling you a lie so please hear me out and I hope you'll feel my sincerity.

they say that there's no point in the regrets
but I know I'll still think of you (I was wrong)
if ever I see you again I'll
smile as if nothing has happened

I know I hurt you when you found out everything about me. I could've told you my secrets from the start but I chose not to because I'm afraid you'll leave me. I never trust anyone because I'm afraid of choosing the wrong side and I don't want to make the same mistakes again.

For you, I'm okay with the pain (or I could take the pain)
because I know of when I was with you, of the pain I have put you through
but you, the kind of love you want
I want you to be happy but honestly
I hope not, I hope you won't forget me

So before anything else, I'm sorry. I don't want to hide anymore I want to give back this freedom you gave me! I'm ready to meet you face to face and admit everything.

tonight I just lay awake, under the moonlight
but no matter how long I wait, you won't come back
no stranger to the loneliness embracing me
I'm feeling the empty space where you used to be

As I sang the second verse, a familiar black car stopped and a tall man with a familiar built came out. He walked like someone familiar to me and my heart danced a familiar tempo

they say that there's no point in the regrets
but I know I'll still think of you (I was wrong)
if ever I see you again I'll
smile as if nothing has happened

Today, the heavens answered my prayers and he's back. My eyes were starting to tear up and I just can't contain my happiness.

For you, I'm okay with the pain
because I know of when I was with you, all the pain I have put you through
but you, the love that you deserve
want you to meet somebody, but honestlyI hope not, I hope, please don't forget me

The man entered the doors and I locked my eyes on him. He stared at me as if we're the only ones in this place. Jieun rushed closer to him and give him a tight hug and once again Park Jihyo, it's too late.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
(Where you forget me)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
(Where you forget me)
Yeah, yeah, yeah

But I can't give up on him now! I'll do it now or I'll forever regret not doing it. I gave the microphone to Nayeon unnie, and she smiled at me, I heard her when she said, 'go get your man'

I can't forget about you, so I'm still here
For you, I'm okay with the pain
because I know of when I was with you, all the pain I have put you through
but you, the kind of love you want
I want you to be happy but honestly
I hope not, I hope, please don't forget me

I walked straight and all cameras were flashing rapidly, then a thought crossed my mind. If I do this, my career and the love from my fans will instantly vanished. He refrained from hugging Jieun and looked at me. Jieun was also looking at me shaking her head, as if she's telling me not to do this in public.

But seriously right now, I don't care what will happen to me. He walks closer and wipes my tears. I felt his hands caressing my cheeks, I reached out for the back of his head and pulled closer to mine until our lips touched.

3rd person POV

The crowd went crazy as they saw that rare moment, the rising star Park Jihyo kissing one of the most prominent bachelors of Seoul, Shin Y/N. A news that spread like a wildfire causing the event to trend in all types of media.

After that passionate kiss, Jihyo smiled and the emotions flooded her eyes once more, "I'm giving back the freedom you lend me. I don't need to be free, what I need is you."

It was a brave move to confess in front of her fans, to the customers of Ms. Kkaengi's diner and to the media. Right now, her actions were vulnerable from the prying eyes of the mass. The people inside the restaurant were filled with mixed emotions.

This is the first time we saw the young President up close and personal. He always wore that great smile on TV but today his lips were smiling and captured by the singer.

He broke the kiss and their foreheads touched,"I'm sorry for taking too long... Park Jihyo, you are under arrest for stealing my heart" he smiled at the singer and gave her a very tight hug.

The singer ran outside dragging Shin Corps' President and the media followed them trying to get a perfect picture of another dating scandal.

"Where's your car?"

"At the parking lot, why?"

"They'll just follow us and it will be an endless chase"

"Where are we going?"

Then she hailed a cab, "get in!"

"Why?"

"Yah! Stop asking questions ok? Just get in!"

The girl was panting as she joined the bachelor inside the cab. "Where to Ma'am?"

"Step on the gas for now, we'll figure it out later"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.3K 50
Twice x Reader fanfic (More like Me x Twice but I tried) Reader gender: Male The beginning explains everything you need to know This is my first stor...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
467 11 9
This story is inspired by 'Queen of Tears'. I DO NOT own the plot of the story, all credits goes to the writer of the K-Drama. This is also a FAN FIC...
3.5K 70 18
"Your so sweet you know?" "i know.." *Please ignore my grammar mistakes 🙏* *First MiChaeng story*