SHUT UP GAYCO! PART 2. Drarry...

By fuckthehoes

Part 2 of 'SHUT UP GAYCO!' I really hope you all enjoy it. This story is set after hogwarts. I only own the p... More

Cast 1
Cast 2
-1
-2
-4
AN/UPDATE
5-
i got tagged
-6
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
AN
-14
-15
-16
-Tagged
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-AN
-25
AN
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32- nearly the end
-33
-34
-35
The ending

-3

3.8K 95 96
By fuckthehoes

PhoeMalfoy:

| I'm ready for a very hogwarts Christmas reunion |

RonLovesChicken: ME TOO GURLFREND
TheoNott: Ron ... never say 'gurlfrend' again 🙄
ImPANsexual: Gorgeous!!!!
Drachoe: I'm so not ready and so ready at the same time.
PhoeMalfoy: @ImPANsexual I love you so much.
BZucchini: is tonight the night? @Drachoe
Drachoe: Yes, I cant wait.

Loony:

| Good luck Dragon boi!! |
Tagged: Drachoe

Drachoe: Thank you luna!!!
Ginandtonic: I'm watching!
TheoNott: I think everyone is gonna be watching ... no pressure.
Drachoe: gee thanks guys, that makes me feel really confident. Not.
Prongslette: What's happening!? You ahavent told me anything about this.
HGranger: Dont worry Harry, you will find out soon enough.

Neil_Reed:

| I thought you guys were exaggerating when you said hogwarts was the most beautiful place in the world. |

TheoNott: Well, it is full of beautiful people, like myself.
Prongslette: Shaddup Theo 🤣
PhoeMalfoy: aaaww, we're so happy you could come.
Neil_Reed: Me too.
BZucchini: Why do you always get tired up with tinsel at Christmas time??
TheoNott: You look handsome btw.
Neil_Reed: 🥰😘

ImPANsexual:

| my boi about to get some mad BOOTAY! |

Drachoe: stfu Pansy.
TheoNott: I mean ... she's not wrong.
RonLovesChicken: Thanks guys!! Just what I wanted to be thinking about. 🙄
Neil_Reed: Yack
HGranger: Just dont do anything I wouldn't do.

Prongslette:

| can someone please tell me what the fook is going on? |

Comments disabled

Dm between Prongslette and Drachoe.

Drachoe: Harry.
Drachoe: Love, this is very important.
Prongslette: Draco are you okay??
Drachoe: Yes I'm fine.
Drachoe: But I need to meet you near the black lake.
Prongslette: What, why???!!!
Drachoe: I cant tell you.
Prongslette: okay ...
Prongslette: You're not gonna kill me are you??
Drachoe: I would never do that scar head.

Harry's POV

I waited near the black lake and listened to the soft sound of birds cheeping and crickets in the grass. It was peaceful. I really had missed hogwarts so much, it was my home for eight years and it made me a bit emotional being here. I had so many good memories here ... and so many bad ones. But this had been where I became friends with Ron and Hermione, where I learnt about magic, this is where I had fallen in love with Draco.

I heard someone walking towards me and turned around only to see Draco smiling wider then I'd ever seen.
"Hey, are you okay? You sounded urgent in your message." I asked, I also noticed that he was gently tugging on his shirt, and his hair was tousled, a sure sign that he had been messing with it. I knew he was nervous.
"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah. I'm fine love, just a bit ... overwhelmed, that's all." He said whilst giving me a nervous smile.
I smiled back and motioned him over to me.
"So why am I out here? Why couldn't you tell me inside?"
"Well ... Harry ..."
I waited for him to finish but he couldn't seem to get his words out. I gently rubbed his arm and looked up at him worridley.
"Okay, Draco you're really worrying me. Are. You. Okay?"
He took a big breath and looked me right in the eye.
"Harry I don't like your name." He said confidently.
"Huh?"
"I don't like your name. Specifically your last name."
"What's wrong with my last name?!" I asked angrily. HOW DARE HE!! I HAVE A GREAT LAST NAME.
"I think you should change it. To Malfoy."
"Well you listen he- wait ... are ... are you PROPOSING?!"
He just smirked as he got down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful silver ring with red and green jewels.
I noticed his eyes welled with tears and his voice started cracking.
"Harry ... when we first met we really did not get along. We were enemies for a long time however, I always knew that I loved you deep down and even though it took me a while to figure it out ... you mean the absolute world to me and I cannot imagine my life without you. Without your emerald green eyes, or you adorable giggle, or your ... stupid scar." He said, gently chuckling at the end.
I knew I had tears running down my face but I didn't care. All I a cared about was my boyfriend at this moment.
"I could go on and on about how much I love you but I know everyone is dying for me to pop the question so ... Harry James Potter ... will you marry me?"
I couldn't speak, the only thing I could do was nod my head and fling myself at him.
I suddenly heard cheering and turned around to see all my friends hiding in the forest and cheering and clapping. Some were even crying *cough* Theo and Ron *cough*.

End of Harry's POV

Drachoe:

| Pansy is right ... because he said YES! |

Comments disabled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 836 66
He was fire. She was silk. He should be dangerous for her, but she never seems to get burned. Follow them as they stay in love through happiness...
1.2K 25 50
**** NOTE THIS IS BOOK 2 in the Gemstone Draco Fanfic series. If you haven't please make sure to read The Emerald Manor before starting this story.
11.1K 426 30
" alexithymia " -the inability to express your feelings ferret boy is typing... blood traitor is typing... in which, Hogwarts have wifi and all...
3.4M 121K 105
Junoesque (adj) Beautiful and imposing, like the goddess Juno // #2 in georgeweasley 15.06.2019 #1 in georgeweasley 11.07.2019 #2 in harrypotter 28.0...