Promise · A BTS JiminXReader...

By innitdarling

Promise - A BTS (mostly) Texting AU - Park JiminXReader(Y/n; also you) -Warning; This is VERY cringe worthy... More

{1}
A/N
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
🎅🎄Christmas Special! 🎄🎅
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
A/N

{20}

41 4 0
By innitdarling

We get ready, only bringing water bottles and towels, and since we don't have any homework, we don't really bring anything else, well, except for me. I bring my earbuds, my phone charger, my phone, and a book. Of course, stuffing them into a bag.

Once I'm ready, I make my way to the living room, where everyone else is waiting, very, very impatiently.

"What took you so long? It took you, like, a million years for you to get ready!" Yoongi rolls his eyes at me and opens the door for us.

"Well, FYI, it didn't take me a million years to get ready. It only took me about 15 minutes. So stop pushing," I reply, getting annoyed. Jungkook snorts and quickly makes his way out the door before I can scold him for it, getting followed by Jimin, Taehyung, and me. Yoongi and Jin are both in the back watching over us, sort of like teachers chaperoning a bunch of kids on a field trip.

"Come on people! Move it! Move it!" We walk faster and make it to the car in no time.

"Everyone got your seatbelts on?" We all nod at Namjoon, who's double checking through the rearview mirror. He does a little half smile, showing off his dimple, before pulling onto the street.
-
-
-
"Y/n-ah! Wakey, wakey! We're here!" I groan and crack my eyes open to see Jin and Jimin trying to get me awake.

"Ah, hyung! She's awake!" Jimin leans closer, almost so that our lips our touching. So close that I can feel his breath on my face. It kind of smells like... mints? Has he been eating mint candies?

Then, someone softly slaps both of my cheeks together, making my lips look like a fish's ones.

My eyes fly open and my arms thrash around, trying to hit whoever did that. And I manage to hit the both of them in the stomach.

"Yah! Min Y/n! What the hell?!" I look over at Jimin, who is bent over, clutching his stomach. Did I really hit him that hard?

And instead of helping him, Jin just laughs at Jimin. Taehyung peeks his head in.

"Hyungs, what's taking you all so long--" he stops and his eyes widen when he sees Jimin bent over, holding onto his stomach. He blinks. Once. Twice, before laughing.

"Y/n, did you do that to him?" I nod and my face flushes red.

"What the-? And now you're all flustered?! So bipolar," Jimin huffs and leaves the car.

"Not like I did it on purpose..." I mumble and pout, as I grab my things and make my way out of the car too.

My eyes widen and I start fiddling with the strap on my bag as I look up at the huge building in front of me.

"It's cool isn't it, Noona?" I blink and look at Taehyung, who appeared beside me.

"Um, yeah. It's huge," I reply, letting out a breath.

"Mhm. I'll never get used to seeing this," Jin walks up next to me, looking up at the building.

"I bet," I mumble to myself.

"Let's go, they're waiting." I give Jin a small nod and all three of us walk into the building.

And holy cow, the outside is nothing compared to the inside. It's like one of those fancy, luxurious hotels in the K-dramas that I watch.

"Hyungs!" A boy, way younger than any of us, runs over to us and bows.

"Ah! Yeonjun!" Taehyung smiles and waves at him. The boy smiles and waves back, but to all of us instead of just Taehyung.

"Hi Jin hyung, Taehyung hyung!" He looks at me and bows. "Hello! My name is Choi Yeonjun! Nice to meet you noona!"

I smile at him and do a little bow myself, just to be respectful of course. I don't want to seem rude.

"She's Yoongi's younger sister, Y/n." Yeonjun's eyes widen and his mouth forms an 'O' shape.

"That must be tough," he mumbles. He stops midway through his sentence and glances toward me. "Oh, I'm sorry, noona. I didn't mean it like that."

"None taken. He's a pain for a lot of us most of the time. Don't worry about it," I chuckle.

"If you talk about me behind my back, you should at least do it while I'm not in the same building, Y/n." I slightly jump and turn to see Yoongi stalking toward us, slowly, like a cat.

That sounded weird.

Anyway, his eyebrows pinch together as he looked at me and Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun, Y/n..." he practically growled.

"H-hyung! We weren't talking about you! Definitely not! Right Y/n, hyungs?" He shakes his head and puts his hands up, glancing at us for help.

"Yah, it isn't good to lie to your hyungs, Yeonjun." Yoongi crosses his arms and continues to glare at the younger boy.

"Ah, I should really get going! You know, since I'm still a trainee. Anyway, bye hyungs! Bye noona! Nice to finally meet you!"

"Bye Yeonjun!" I give him a smile and a little wave as he bows before walking away, leaving Jin, Taehyung, and I with an angry Yoongi.

"Y/n, it's rude to keep people waiting."
-
-
-
The elevator dings and the doors open. We all step out into a small hallway. To be honest, it looks like the hallway in 'The Shining.'

Since I have no idea where to go, I fall behind and follow all three of them to wherever we're going.
They stop in front of the door all the way at the end of the hallway and enter it. Of course, I follow them in. I don't want to stay in this creepy hallway.

I step in and instantly feel super weirded out by it's smell. On instinct, I bring my hand to my nose to try and block out the smell.

It reeks of sweat and the smell of wood for some reason. It's honestly a weird combination.

"Y/n! What are you doing? Geez, does it really stink that bad in here?"

"Yes, it does, Namjoon. It's just that you've gotten used to it by now," a man with glasses sitting on the side says.

"Really hyung?" Namjoon questions dumbly.

Isn't he supposed to be the smart one?

The man sighs and nods, confirming his point.

"Oh! Y/n, this is our manager, Sejin," Yoongi introduces us.

"Ah, you must be Yoongi's little sister. Nice to meet you Y/n."

I smile and slightly bow to him. "Hello."

"Ah, ah! Let's start now shall we! Namjoon, where's the disc?" A woman in a red and black sports bra and yoga pants asks, standing from her stop and making her way to the front of the floor, right in front of the big mirror that runs across the front wall.

"Oh, I have it here Hye Ji!" He walks over to her and hands her the disc.

"Boys! Get up; if not stretch out before we start. It'll only take me a few minutes to set up!"

"That's our main choreographer. Her name is Lee Hye Ji. You'll be seeing them a lot at their practices," Sejin says as he sits in the chair next to me.

"But, she's a girl. Wouldn't it be difficult for her to come up with dances. I mean, they're for boys, right?"

"Mhm, but that's why we hired her. She graduated as one of the top students from her dance school and likes to challenge herself to new things."

"Oh. That sounds interesting."

He nods and hands me a camera.

"We're filming a blogging series, and it's pretty hard to get all the boys in one shot. Especially at home. So I was wondering... would you like to help film some episodes? If you're up to it."

I take the camera from him into my own hands and look over at it, turning it over to admire it's features.

"Oh wow." I have to yell in order for Sejin hear me, due to the music that started playing over the speakers. "Of course! I'll try to help as much as possible! Just tell me what you need me to do."

He smiles and I look at the boys' progress. So far they're still trying to figure out their positioning, which Hye Ji is helping them with.

I snort when she has to keep moving Jimin around. He probably told her that he wants to be a visual this time. But it's sweet that she agreed to move him around for this.

I definitely won't get used to this.

A/N

Happy New Year!!! 🎉🎉

Also...

Happy belated birthday Taehyung! 🎂 🎉

Sorry that I haven't been as active with posting my chapters. I promise that I'll post as much as I can.💜

(1 chapter every week at the least.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 8K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
176K 5.7K 57
"𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙- 🤡💦🍑👌" ...
119K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
231K 9.2K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...