You were Beautiful

By hailthegoddessjihyo

This is a story of an alternate universe where Twice members were just ordinary girls. Far from stardom but s... More

CH1. Broken
CH2. Music
CH3. Wake up
CH4. All is Well
CH5. Stay
CH6. Drifting Memories
CH7. Leaving
nothing but notes
CH8. Encounter
CH9. Calling
CH10. Unchanged
CH11. Remember
CH12. Screwed
CH13. Lean on me
nothing but notess
nothing but notesss
CH14. Unnoticed
nothing but notessss
CH15. A Reminder
nothing but notesssss
nothing but notessssss
CH16. Same but not
CH17. Harrowing
CH19. Let's End This!
CH20. Going Back
CH21. Not Moving.
CH22. Fail to Remember
CH23. Beaming
CH24. Coda
The End.
Thank you...
Annyeong People of World!

CH18. Breakthrough

56 7 0
By hailthegoddessjihyo

🎵Think I've cried more than I had imagined
If this is real take me back to the start then🎵

Jihyo's POV

It was the last performance of the night and I majorly missed their performances. I'm not sure why the crowd is requesting my boyfriend to sing a song but I think he'll do it. His eyes were focused on me as if he's saying something. Then he gave that eye smile to the crowd, sat on the chair and tailored the height of the microphone.

The customers were stunned as he played it, "Wow, is he really good at everything?"

"Have you seen his video, singing drunk? I thought it was just because he's drunk but if he pull this up then he's really a talented one."

"Visuals check, Talent check, Wealth check. I won't mention sex appeal since he's the embodiment of sex appeal"

"Ya, stop dreaming he's dating someone already"

Then I answered them on my thoughts, yep that's me, he's dating the one and only me.

"Really? Maybe he prefers rich woman"

"I know right, I mean he's the VP of their own company why would he look for someone below his level."

Then they mentioned names, "I heard he's business partners with Lee Jieun of Blueming Industries, she's a perfect match. She's acquainted also to Suzy"

"Wait the actress Suzy? Wow! But you know, I just heard that managernim and VP oppa are exes"

Mumbling and whispering continued then the remarks hit me, wait what's wrong being an average person in love with a rich guy? Is every average girl falling for a rich guy, a golddigger? What's with fucked up logic? They are all business partners and I'm his girlfriend, I know Y/N is not what they think he is, I know him that's why I love him.

"Ready?" He smiled again as he started pressing those delicate keys. "This song is dedicated to all of you especially to those who are inlove. Inlove but hurting..."

His words are different and it left a pang in my heart. I was so tense and the piano, giving off a lonely vibe doesn't help at all.

"Inlove but sacrificing... suffering..."

"It's time to realize, to wake up... please sing with me if you know Epiphany"

cham isanghae
(It's so strange)
bunmyeong na neoreul neomu saranghaetneunde
(I definitely love you so much)
mwodeun neoege matchugo
(I wanted to adjust everything to you)
neol wihae salgo shipeotneunde.
(And live for you too)

geureolsurok nae mamsoge
(But the more I did that)
pokpungeul gamdanghal su eopge dwae
(I couldn't handle the storm in my heart)
utgo itneun gamyeon soge
(Underneath the smiling mask)
jinjja nae moseubeul da deureonae
(My true self is coming out)

I'm shaking right now clenching my fist as I finally grasped, he's dedicating this song for himself. A song suited for a man who give love but nothing else returns. The man who can make every woman happy but nothing can make him happy because he's neglected, forgotten and taken for granted.

I'm the one I should love in this world...
bitnaneun nareul sojunghan nae yeonghoneul
(Me, who shines, my precious soul)
ijeya kkaedara so I love me
(Now I finally realize, so I love me)
jom bujokhaedo neomu areumdaun geol
(Though I may lack some things, I'm so beautiful)
I'm the one I should love
heundeulligo duryeowodo apeuro georeoga
(I'm shaking and afraid but I keep going forward)
pokpung soge sumgyeodwotdeon jinjja neowa manna
(I'm meeting the real you, hidden in the storm)

I can't believe Nayeon unnie worked as his second voice that should be me!

He stopped and I noticed tears trickled on his eyes, those were the same eyes the first time I saw him. The eyes of a brokenhearted man and now this is all my fault. The customers were left in awe but they are not moving. they are hoping he continues his song.

"Thank you everyone for sharing with us your time. We'll do better so please continue your support to Ms. Kkaengi's Café." And he gave the most grateful bow he could ever give.

The customers slowly stood up and clapped their hands, it was truly a magical night for all. I'm wondering if I didn't come to see Dan, will this be my best night too?

I saw the gang, they were laughing and smiling, it seems the bloopers of the event were revealed. Though I can hear them clearly, I can't relate at all because I'm the ever late, Park Jihyo.

Nayeon unnie, Dahyun, Y/N and the rest of the crew bowed to us, "Thank you so much for helping us."

"If you're thankful then let's eat out! Let's celebrate!" Momo unnie yelled.

"Drinks on me," Mina raised her hand and we noticed she's holding the cub's hand.

Nayeon unnie playfully yelled,"Yah Chaeyoungah! We're talking about that, ok?" The eldest pointing at the hands of the little tigress. She blushed as she removed Mina's hands on hers.

Everyone agreed with the celebration plan and with this opportunity, I'll be able to tell Y/N the truth. I can't afford to lose him.

But Ryujin spoke, "We'll have to pass this time unnies, oppa and I needed to be home. We'll go ahead."

They were bidding goodbye but I don't want to go, so I chased the Shins to ask for some time with my man "Y/N?"

Ryujin immediately refused to be bothered, "Unnie, we'll go ahead. We have an urgent talk with Mom and Dad."

"Please Ryujinah, can I ask for a little time with your brother."

Y/N tapped her sister's shoulder, he shook his head and Ryujin sighed in defeat. "Fine, I'll wait for you in the car, make it quick. I don't want to waste my time." then she left us.

"Y/N-"

"Thanks for coming, Jihyo."

"I can explain, Y/N"

"I know, but I don't ask for it. You only did what you think is best for the situation."

His smiles were the loneliest and I just want to disappear from his sight. "I'll go ahead, Ji. Thanks for your time and support"

Tears dropped from my cheeks, and I averted my gaze to the floor. I bit my lip hard as the pain slowly crept up on my heart, I am losing him. He's walking away Park Jihyo, go get your man that's what I thought but none of my muscles moved.

I froze on that scene and a hand patted my head, "It hurts right?"

"Unnie!" I hugged Nayeon unnie and she's caressing the back of my head as I remained sobbing.

"Here, wipe your tears, let's talk"

"Unnie, I don't know what to do!"

"Jihyo-yah, do you love him?" I nodded at her "please don't make the same mistakes as I did... please don't hurt him..."

I cried harder and I felt she was more like a big sister to me. I was so stupid that I'm jealous of her and now she's here sharing her ears and giving me the best advice.

"Unnie, I don't want to lose him. I love him."

She smiled at me, "Everything will be fine, he only needs time. Y/N loves you that's for sure"

I just simply nod at her and as soon as I'm okay I left Nayeon unnie and went home. I reached my room and flopped in my bed. I felt spent today, my body and mind were too tired.

I dozed off and when I woke up, I found myself dressed in white. Tears were evident in my cheeks and Aunt Sunmi is wiping them carefully. "Jihyo-ya, you're gonna get your make up a mess."

"I'm sorry, auntie."

"Let's go?" She held my hand and we slowly walked at the red carpet. I saw them, Momo and Sana unnie with Dahyun sitting next to Mina and Chaeyoung. They were sobbing on their seats. On the other side Ryujin, Mr and Mrs. Shin are weeping too, then aunt Sunmi's grip is getting tighter as she holds back her tears. I saw my sisters, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu, they are tearing up as well. I am not sure why they are crying, is this because I am getting married to Y/N?

Not minding them, I set my eyes on the altar and I am relieved when I saw him waiting for me. Then I noticed Y/N's suit started to get drenched, I started to walk faster, leaving Aunt Sunmi behind. Y/N started to cough blood and he got pale. I found myself crying again as he fell on the cold floor.

"Y/Nah, jagiya! What happened?" I sat and cradled him in my lap, where's everybody! Where did they go! I need help, Y/N is losing so much blood!

"J-jihyo, Pl-Please go... and b-be hap-py" more blood spill on his body "SHIROOO! I won't leave you, please Y/N. You can't leave me!"

"Jisoo, you belong to me and the real man who loves you is me."

That familiar voice and I see him standing in front of me, "Daniel?? Why are you here?? WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N?"

He reached for me and he was about to kiss me. When I realized what was happening, I slapped him. He just smirked touching his cheek, "Why would I harm Y/N, Jisooyah?"

"Then wh-who d-did" I am stuttering as I pulled the knife on Y/N's chest. My eyes widened as I saw him almost cussed in pain and I can't even react to what's going on. What the hell is this? Why am I holding the knife?

"Why don't you ask yourself?"

I threw the knife away from me and caressed Y/N's face with my bloody hands "No-No-No Y/N! I can't do this to you! I didn't do it, jagiya! I love you!"

"You will never be owned by anyone, Jisoo" Daniel smiled at me evilly.

Tzuyu's POV

"JIHYO UNNIE WAKE UP!!!"

Jeongyeon unnie and I were trying to wake her up. She keeps moaning Dan and Y/N oppa's name, she's having a deep nightmare. I mounted her and starting to slap her hard, I know this is a bit too much but I need her to wake up as soon as possible. Her cheeks were red and eventually she opened her eyes but it's too late, I slapped him again. "Unnie, I'm sorry!"

"Are you happy now? Is it fun hurting me, TZUYU!?" She gripped my hands tightly and unnie's hurting me.

Jeongyeon unnie pushed her and caressed my hand, "Yah! What are you doing! She's worried about you because you're panting! You're gasping for air you ungrateful bitch!!!"

My voice cracked as I tried to explain "Unnie, please I didn't mean to hurt you. You're having a nightmare. We are trying to wake you but shaking and tapping is not working. Mianhae." I looked at the floor as I am embarrassed of what happened.

"And seriously, Jihyo, Dan again? Are you seeing him again? Are you cheating on Y/N?"

"Shiro!" Jihyo unnie looks guilty now, is she really cheating?

Jeongyeon unnie walked closer, "I hope so. Y/N loves you and you can't be doing the same thing as Nayeon. You don't have such disorder!"

"Jeongyeon are you accusing me right now?"

"Definitely no! Why? Does it hurt you so bad?"

The door of the middle room suddenly open and Aunt Sunmi was really angry at us.

"Yah! Stop yelling! It's 2AM and you are disturbing the neighborhood!!" The 3 of us stopped and she looked at us "Jeong, Tzuyu! Go back to bed. You too, Jihyo! We'll talk about this tomorrow."

What's happening to you Jihyo unnie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
569K 25.2K 73
I just made the wrong decision thats the first thing came into my mind when I enter this club but now I realize that its a good decision that I meet...
467 11 9
This story is inspired by 'Queen of Tears'. I DO NOT own the plot of the story, all credits goes to the writer of the K-Drama. This is also a FAN FIC...
154K 3.3K 50
Twice x Reader fanfic (More like Me x Twice but I tried) Reader gender: Male The beginning explains everything you need to know This is my first stor...