See You Bleed | ✓

By lonelyultraviolence

"I was too young to know how to love you." "I just want to see you bleed." A story of a man and a woman who h... More

Author's Note
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Author's Note

V

1.1K 70 4
By lonelyultraviolence

"Get in," I gasp startled when I hear his voice from the rusty car driving near the sidewalk. How did I not notice it?

"Fuck off," I try to quicken my pace and disappear from his sight as fast as my legs allow me.

After being gone for a whole fucking week he has the audacity to show his face and demand things? Who the fuck does he think he is? Your whole world. I ignore the annoying voice in my head and keep walking.

"Get the fuck in, Sasha, or so help me God I will shove you here myself." Bastard.

After a moment of contemplation I get into his shitty car with a huff. "You know I hate you," I say venomously. Liar. The voice never stops annoying all the living shit out of me.

"You don't," he simply states before starting the car.

Silence. It's deafening and I can't stand it. I turn on the radio and switch between different stations.

It doesn't really matter what I hear on there. I just really fucking hate the silence.

I notice he's taking me in the direction of his old apartment. God I missed that place so fucking much.

Don't get used to this, idiot. Don't be naïve. He'll leave you eventually again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 163K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
29K 733 33
Indi, an aspiring artist and the daughter of one of the best baseball players of all time, is in her junior year of high school. She's always stresse...
2K 81 18
As I was gathering the pieces of the mascot costume, I noticed that someone was right behind me watching. I turned around to face the person and it w...
2.5M 206K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...