Can I Get His Love?

By prapanchika

Meet swetha.. Simple girl who only wanted onething in her life. A loving husband. She is well known in her lo... More

1. Marriage Is It Bliss?
2. Meeting Of Souls..??
3. Revenge??
4. Flaw In Inlaws!
5. Bangle!
6. Painful Past!
7. Red Roses?
8. Avika's Hatred
9. Party!!
10. Drunken!!
11. Goa
12. Hug
13. Jealousy
14. Slap!!!
15. Sorry..!!??
16. Departure
17. My Ram!!
18. Family!!
19. College!!
Request
20. Love ->break up
21. Guilty!!
22. Refusal !!
23. Suppressed Feelings!!
24. Avoidance
25. Mistake!!!
26. Resemblance!?
27. Truth!!
28. Realisation
29. His Things!!
30. Acting!!
31. Friends!!
32. His Sweetness!!
33. Helping!
34. His Care!!
35. Sympathy!!!
36. Fresh Start
37. Affair!!??
38. Fear!!
39. Best Friend!!
40. Rakesh Special!!!
41. One Sided!!
42. Appa!!
43. Surprize Call!!
44. Password!!
45. Sweet Moments!!
46. He Loves Me??
47. Dance Practice
48. Bad Omen!!!
49. Sangeet!?
50. Nervous!!
51. Treasure Hunt
52. Ang Laga De Re!!
53. Bad Days!!
54. Remorse
55. Cruel World!!!
56. Living In Dark!!
57. Stupidity!!!
58. Positivity!
Announcement!!!
59. Naming
60. Marriage Anniversary!
61. Repay!
63. Divorce
64. Alone!
65. Proposal!!
66. Bonding!!
67. Confession!
68. Punishment!
69. Dream Come True!
Epilogue!
Heartful Smile!!!

62. Truth And Dare!!

15.6K 679 287
By prapanchika

Hellooo.. Dear busy busy but lovely readers..

Happy holi.. Have a colourful day ahead.

About the story part.. Little lengthy update.. Enjoy it.. Adjust with mistakes.. I will be happy if u point it out..

Rakesh pov.

I never thought swetha would say it like that. She is saying that she loves that fellow. I dont even like to utter that guy's name. He snatched my wife's heart. How many times i try to accept that fact, i fail.. I always am failing. I dont know why my subconscious is saying differently.

I know she takes care of me. Even after that night when she said she still is in love with sriram, next day she started doing every chore i needed. I purposely avoided her so that she might have realised. But she didnt yet she cares for me. She always responds to my touch. I know how she like to be kissed. I like her going weak on her knees when ever i kiss her. Do all that happen with any guy touching her?? No right?? No girl will allow any guy to touch her kiss her and all right that too my swetha.. She wont.. Yet she is responding to me. What do i call all of that?? Is that also a care??

When she said stubbornly looking in to my eyes it felt like my whole world that i imagined with swetha collapsed. It broke me. May be all her response is not the actual response. She is becoming weak fighting to be a perfect wife and fighting for her love towards that fellow.

May be she loves him only. She might have tried to forget him, but it didnt happened. All those dreams, even at pune she is so much involved in hallucinating that guys, she almost met with an accident. Now those greeting cards and all.. Even that fellow loves her very much. I dont know the reason for his secrecy. But he shouldnt have left her because now iam the one who will be the losing one.

May be i should let her go for her love. As he also is in love with swetha, may be they will live happily. I hope he will take a very good care of my swetha..

I chuckled my self thinking that word.. My.. My swetha.. She can no more be my swetha.. She will be some one else's..

I looked at the divorce agreement one more time. When i tried to sign it, Tears tried to fall out but i took deep breaths and consoled myself that if this makes her happy, then i will do anything for her happy. Then placed the papers back into the cover.

Swetha came and asked me to have dinner. But my stomach was already filled with alot of thoughts. I no more have any appetite.

I gave the cover containing divorce agreement papers to her for her to sign them. I went inside unable to look at her while signing them.

Night went without knowing.. Sleep is very faraway.. Morning i got ready early to go to lawyer to talk about divorce.

I went out to see, swetha sleeping while sitting on floor. She placed her head on table holding the divorce papers.

I went near her to look at the papers. It was not yet signed.

"swetha" i called her.

She didnt respond to me.

"Swetha " i called again by tapping on her shoulder. She woke up with a jerk and looked ta me.

"You havent signed yet" i said showing her papers.

She looked at them and closed her eyes then leaving a long sigh, she took the pen and signed those papers.

I took them and went to a lawyer to discuss with him then upon coming back to home i was worried looking at swetha still in the same place.

"Swetha!! " i called her gently.

She looked at me. I placed a hand on her forehead. Temperature was normal.

"Are you okay??" I asked her.

She nodded and was about to stand but fell unable to stand.

"U shouldnt have sat in the same posture for prolonged time." I yelled yet her.

"Sorry. "saying that she tried to walk but she is limping

" Wait.. I will take you to room." I said and was about to lift her.

" No.. Its okay.. "she moved back.

"Iam not going to do anything swetha.. I know how to behave with whom. " i said feeling irritated on myself.

"its not... I.. I can" she hesitated.

"so u have that much trust on me" i was hurt.

"help me rakesh" she said holding my hand.

I lifted her in bridal style and placed her on bed.

Through out the time when i was near her, my heart pounded vigorously.. I shouldnt feel like that with her. She is not mine from now onwards.. That word making me want to die.. I always thought that she is mine forever.. but she is not going to be mine.

Its okay.. Where ever she lives, she should be happy.. If her happiness is with that guy, let her be happy with him. Love is all about giving.. I will give her the life she wants to live.

I went to get ready.

I got call from varun again.. Iam avoiding all their calls. Because if they get to know about our divorce they will not let it happen. They will think bad about swetha, i dont want that to happen. I wont let anyone think in a way which makes swetha feel bad. So i will let the world think that iam the culprit. I will say that iam leaving her because i dont like her.

I dont have any interest in going home. I spent most of my time in office. I made myself with office work. I avoided to stay at home even on sundays.

We stopped talking eachother or should i say i avoided her. Because she living that close to me but she can never be close to me is making me broken. I dont want to make her feel guilty seeing me broken. Its her life and yes i will give her what she wants.

On the sunday evening, as i was busy with my laptop, i got a call.

Upon looking at the screen, i heard my heart beat.

I was thinking whether to lift the call or not, finally decided to lift the call.

"Hello.. "

"Rakesh.. "

"Yess.. "

"All of ur friends came home. They are asking about you. Can u come home?" she asked with low voice.

"Okay." I cut the call and went home.

Varun, vikranth, priya and vaishu with baby sat throwing daggers at me. Swetha stood beside with crossed arms with her back supported by wall. She was looking at me with fear in her eyes.

"Heyy.. Hi.." I said nervously with a fake smile.

"Why are u not picking any of our calls?? " vaishu asked

"Why are u avoiding us?? " varun said

"You didnt even let us wish on ur marriage anniversary.. We thought of wishing u both - " vikranth was saying

"Nothing.. Just.. Busy with lot of work. See I am busy on sunday too." i cut him and said trying to make them believe.

"Hmm.. give sometime for ur wife atleast." priya said chuckling

I looked at swetha. She lowered her head.

I gave a fake smile to them, "u dont need to say that" and went near vaishu to hold the baby.

She gave it to me.

I took the baby and kissed it.

Vaishu moved aside to give place for me to sit.

"Hey its okay.." i said and turned to look at swetha and signelled her to come to room.

"Did u said anything about our divorce to them??" i asked her with no emotion

"No.. I didnt.." she lowered her eyes.

"Please dont say.. I will deal with them later. There will be court hearing on tuesday. " i said looking at her.

"Ohh.." she became stiff.

"I request u to act like how u used to be before. I dont want them to get doubt on you." i said

She nodded.

We entered living room, then started chitchatting.

I ordered food in swiggy. I dont want swetha to spend time in kitchen. I want to make memories.

Suddenly abhinaya started crying, vaishu came towards me.

I gave baby to her and said.. "May be she might be hungry. "

She smiled and took the baby to other room to give feeding.

Mean while we are about to select a game to play for fun.

"Guys.. Final.. Its truth or dare.. Thats it" vikranth said stubbornly.

"its a complete no " i said.

"then suggest a good game.

"tambola? "

"arey yaar.. Man up bro.. We are adults dont play such silly games." vikranth gave an uninterested look

Mean while vaishali came.

" its okay rakesh. Whats wrong in that game? What do u say swetha? " priya said

" uh.. Hmm.. " she looked a bit uncomfortable. The fact is i know she is not comfortable with that came. That is the reason i am not agreeing with that.

"come on swetha. Its just for fun. Its just we who are here" varun said.

"okay" swetha said though not completely willing for that.

"see.. She is okay with that. Majority are willing so u have to play with us"

I know she said okay because she doesnt want to ruin the fun time.

We placed a water bottle in the middle and started rotating it.

It stopped in front of varun and priya.

Its priya's chance to ask.

Varun choose truth.

"tell me about that girl whom u like" priya asked smiling.

"priya.. Please yaar.. Another question.. I dont want to answer that." varun shaked his head horizontally in a vigorously.

"varun.. No change of question. U have to answer this. This is the first question and u are whining like a school child" priya said seriously.

Vaishu and vikarnth too supported priya.

"okay.. She is simple, humble, intelligent yet funny, she loves to sleep alot but when there is work, sleep is her last priority. Highly Ambitious and optimistic. She is beautiful for me in every aspect. I love her voice, her smile, her sarcasm. What ever word she says there is some deeper meaning to it." varun's face enlightened while saying about her then he stopped for few seconds his face turned sad " But there is sadness and depression which she covers it with fun. She may not show it to others but i know her. I know she is not reachable for me. She doesn't want to love anyone and i too know iam not her good companion. "

"Why do u think like that varun??" priya asked him.

"ur question is over." varun said with a little smile.

"please varun say it" priya started begging him by joining her both palms infront of her.

"please dude.." vikranth too pleaded.

"she is rich and her family are good friends with our family even we are not rich like them. They dont like love and all. Even she dont like love. She always say she will get married to the one whom her father choose" varun said with a little smile which had sadness behind it.

"u should have tried to express that" vaishu said.

"when ever i try to express my feelings indirectly, she always laugh at me like i said some joke. She inturn was eager to pairup me with others. She doesnt look at me like i look at her" varun said. His eyes filled with so much love for her.

"you should have said your feelings directly. Then she might have started feelings for you" priya said.

Varun chuckled at that and said "thats even worst. Because she already rejected and stopped talking to other guys who are more closer to her than me. Atleast she is friendly with me thats enough for me to happy. I cant bear if she avoids me. And i dont want to spoil the good relation our families have. Their family give alot of importance to us, if anything happens it will make the two familes broken. I dont want to cause trouble to any of us". I know varun is always thoughtful among us.

" atleast u will get to know what her feelings are.. What if she too is in love and thinking like u " vikranth said.

" i dont think she have any feelings for me. " varun said shaking his head horizantally. Everyone felt the atmosphere turning in to sad.

"you will never know what a girl feels. Girls are unpredictable. If you think they love you, they are actually not in love with you. If you think they are not in love with you, they actually are in love with you" i said looking at swetha.

"waah.. Rakesh u become philosophical recently. Swetha u changed our rakesh" vikranth said to make the atmosphere less tense. Swetha lowered her head with fake smile.

"okay guys.. Chill.. My question is over.. Iam happy with what i have and iam ready to accept the girl who comes in to my life. If your interrogation was over, continue the game" varun said rubbing his palms to lighten his mood.

"yah.. Okay" now priya rotated the bottle it stopped in between swetha and vaishu.

Its time swetha to ask and vaishali to choose and she choose truth.

" among the people here, whom u wish to have in your next life. Only one name is acceptable and its not abhinaya" swetha said looking at vaishali.

I looked at swetha keenly..

"its simple. Its obviously rakesh." vaishali said with smile looking at me then her smile stopped and looked at swetha

"swetha.. U know.. Its like.. I am more close to rakesh than others. I dont want you to misunderstand my relation with rakesh. He is.." vaishali was cut off by swetha with a smile " i know vaishali.. I know u and rakesh" then she looked at me. Her smile seems genuine.

In the next round it stopped between priya and varun again. Now varun has to ask.

"Truth or dare??" varun asked priya.

"Hmm.. Okay truth.." priya said after thinking alot.

"Tell us the deepest secret which vikranth doesn't know till now" varun asked smirking.

"heyy.. Are u kidding me?" priya was in shock.

"u have to answer me. U cant escape" varun said shrugging his shoulders..

"well i too want to know" vikranth said eagerly waiting for her answer.

"hmm.. Dont taunt me with that" priya said and looking at vikranth.

"it depends" vikranth said laughing.

"then i will not say.." priya said pouting

"okay yar.. Just say it" vikranth smiled at her.

"okay.. My first kiss is not vikranth. It is my 10th classmate" priya said closing her eyes and then opened one eye to look at vikranth.

"what!!" vikranth shouted.

"chill bro.. Thats teenage.. She is urs only now" i said to calm him. No matter how funny we may look, but we guys become posessive when it comes to our loved ones.

"by the way how was it??" vaishali winked.

"its.. Actually i dont remember" priya said shaking her head horizontally.

"say it na.. Who will forget their first kiss? And where did it happened" vaishali asked priya.

"Will u please stop talking about my wife's first kiss" vikranth yelled furiously.

"vicky.. Stop it.. I already said about my school crush to you. Its just i didnt say that.. Its nothing. It just happened unexpectedly when we were leaving. I never was in touch with him" priya said looking at vikranth.

"calm down vicky.. Dont dig the past.. She is in love with you only. Dont u trust her?" varun said.

"i love priya and i trust her.. But please.. I dont want to discuss it anymore.. Next round please" vikranth said. Still his face is filled with frustration.

Now the bottle stopped between me and vikranth

Its vikranth who has to ask. He smirked looking at me.

"Truth or dare? " vikranth asked me.

Its better to choose dare than truth because i cant lie to them and now iam living in lies.

"Dare.. " i said.

"Thats unexpected. Are u sure? " vikranth raised his brow.

"Yess.. " i said.

"You have to kiss the most beautiful person in the room and the way u kiss describes ur relation with them." vikranth said smirking

"What the.. What is that dare yaar??" i said.

"I never said to kiss every one here.." vikranth just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay.."

I stood and went towards vaishali.

Vaishali looked at me confused. I looked at swetha. She was looking at me and then at vaishali. But there is no emotion in her eyes.. Like feeling jealous or anger anything. I bended down and kneed before vaishali and took the baby to my hands and kissed the baby on her cheeks. Vaishu smiled at me and the baby.

"Hey.. Thats cheating." vicky cried

" U said in the room.. U never said among us.. So it isnt.." i shrugged

"No.. Rakesh.. We wont agree.. What do u say varun.. U priya..? And u vaishu, swetha? " vikranth said winking at varun. Swetha and i both were looking confused.

"Yess.. We too wont accept.. Its cheating.." Priya and varun also started protesting.

Vaishu chuckled and she too started " they are right.. Its not considered"

"U need to kiss the most beautiful person among us not including the baby.. And the way u kiss should explain the relation" vikranth said in a very slow manner stressing each and every word.

With no other option left. I went near swetha. I know she doesnt like to be kissed by me. But she is the most important and beautiful person in my life even if she loves me or not. She stood from her place with nervousness and stared at the floor. I held her cheeks gave a peck on her forehead and moved a little away.

"Helloo boss she is your wife not friend." priya said laughing. Swetha looked at me nervously and all others shaking her head horizontally.

"Okay.. U can kiss her.. We are turning to other side.." vaishu said. "guys turn" she ordered.

Every one turned away. I looked at her. Her eyes widened. Call me with anyword u want but iam selfish because i want to kiss her for last.

"iam sorry.. But accept it." whispered looking at her in the eyes then i held her cheeks and kissed her lips. She didnt push me. Instead she held my shirt tightly. Tears formed from my eyes. I didnt move my lips. I held her like that closer to me. She too didnt move.. I closed my eyes and feeling her scent and her soft lips. But i felt tear drops touching my hands.. I opened my eyes realising the fact that i am again forcing on her with this game drama. She is not in love with me, she doesnt want me to kiss her. I should not force her.

I moved away from her. She didnt open her eyes but tears are falling on her face. She turned away and ran inside our room.

I felt this poster specially suits best in this scene.. Thanks to Sasanka54 as always u made an awesome poster.. thank u so much..

Do u like this?? I just loved it..

Swetha pov.

The more his love towards me, the more i want to become selfish.. I shouldnt do that. I know his love for vaishali will resurface again.. Its better if i go away from him.

I touched my lips.. Still i can feel his lips on me. His cologne everything. When he kissed me, i wanted that minute to stop. Tears formed missing him. Yes i shouldnt cry because iam the one who is making our lives like this. But it has to.

He might not show his love for vaishali, but i know he worries about vaishu. If iam not in his life, he might have married vaishali. That is what iam going to make it happen. He just showed his love for abhinaya. Vaishu also said rakesh is the one whom she wants.

Its okay swetha.. Its just a matter of few days. Then everything will come back to its normal place.

I wiped my tears and went to wash room to wash my face.

Rakesh pov.

I looked at swetha who ran away from me while wiping her tears. She didnt look at me. May be she felt disgusting to look at me.

"What happened rakesh.. ?? " i heard vikranth voice.

But iam not in a state to respond. My thoughts were filled with guilt As Swetha ran to that room.

"she might have went to that room feeling shy.. may be its better if we leave them now.." priya said winking.

Every one smiled except me.

"okay rakesh. Enjoy.. Tell swetha we are going" saying that all of them left.

I locked the door. Afraid to go near her. But i need to say sorry to her.

I went inside. Swetha came out of wash room. Her face is wet with water droplets.

"Iam sorry swetha.." she looked at me. Her eyes had a little red tinge.

"Its okay.." she said diverting her eyes.

We stood like that in silence for few seconds. Finally i interrupted the silence by saying " hearing is on tuesday.. I made sure u will get divorce." she just nodded not even looking at me. I went out of room to give her the privacy she wants. After all, i forced her like i always do.

Iam saying it before hand.. That next chapter is so clumpsy.. Prepare for that.. I will try to correct it but iam not sure.. So next update will be on tuesday.. But mentally prepare urself that next chapter wont be that good.. Its not all the chapters till now are great.. Its just next will be worst among all the chapters.. I am not satisfied with that chapter.. But i am unable to give sufficient time for that. So try to understand.

What do u think about varun's thoughts? Is he correct in not expressing his love?

So now random question.

What are the languages u know?

what are the languages  u love to learn?

Thats fo today.. Meet u in next update. I. E on tuesday.

Till then bubye..

Have a heartful smile always.. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.1K 34
Highest ranking in fanfiction #82 #38 on #EMOTIONS ***************************************** Sanskar and Swara are two protagonist of my story Ek Ris...
486K 22K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
291K 10.1K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...
159K 8.5K 18
Bewajah SEASON 2 (You're my last wish) His words were directly stabbing my heart and next moment I felt warm salty water ran down to my cheeks from m...