Daddy's Property-Jaele (Disco...

Від Kam_The_Rat

Jace and Riele, yep, the 'ideal friends' or so people thought. But that wasn't the case. Riele and Jace weren... Більше

Prologue
IMPORTANT!!
Meet the Cast
Chapter 1-Hugs and Argues(past)
Chapter 2- Avoiding problems
Chapter 3: Feelings
Chapter 4: Jasmine attemps to help!
Chapter Six: Clubbing.
Chapter Seven: Punishment
Chapter 8: Rules
Please Read
Chapter Nine: Didnt last long..
Chapter Ten: I got You
Chapter eleven: Guess whos back..
Chapter 12: Forgive
Might Discontinue
♥️T H I R T E E N♥️
♥️F O U R T E E N♥️
♥️F I F T E E N♥️
♥️S I X T E E N♥️
♥️S E V E N T E E N♥️
♥️E I G H T E E N♥️
♥️N I N E T E E N♥️
♥️T W E N T Y♥️
♥️T W E N T Y- O N E♥️
♥️T W E N T Y- T W O♥️
♥️T W E N T Y- T H R E E♥️
🌹T W E N T Y- F O U R🌹
🌹T W E N T Y- F I V E🌹
Updates and Ideas
🥺T W E N T Y- S I X🥺
💅🏽T W E N T Y- S E V E N💅🏽
👋🏽
Helloooo
Rewritten and Discontinued

Chapter 5: Momma Knows. (Short)

3.1K 109 17
Від Kam_The_Rat

And here we go again, feeling as...confused as ever. Jace wanted to punish me, he almost touched me just because I ignored him.

I let out a loud groan, I almost went to sleep but I heard a soft knock against my door, Jace wasn't here because Jasmine took him home after I kicked him out. My dad was at work, my mom was still getting ready for work so it must have been her.

I lifted my head up from my pillow. I rolled over to face the door.

"Boy drama?" My mom asked, sitting next towards me on my bed, I nodded, "you don't even know" I groaned as I threw my head back into my pillow.

Somehow, doing that always made me feel better. "I know, Riele, Jace has always been a daddy." My mom said, causing my jaw to drop. My heart was racing, how did she know?

My breath hitched as I talked in a croaky voice "how did you.....?" I asked trailing off, she chuckled , as she looked back up at me.

"I'm your mom, I know everything!" She exclaimed, as she laid down next to me to face me.

"Rough?" I asked based on her actions and the looks she had on her face, she slowly nodded. "I feel drunk, my head is pounding and I feel wild." She said as she played with my curls.

"Mom, one last question." I said, just before my mom looked as if she was gonna black out. She slowly nodded as if telling me to go on.

"Does it get better?" I asked bring my thoughts back to Jace, I was scared to mess anything up with him.

"Jace loves you a lot, of course that means a lot of possession, and a lot of demanding for a guy like Jace. But if you can see past that you would know he loves you. He just..has a hard way of showing it." My mom stated, her advice made my heart tingle at the thought of Jace loving me.

I looked back at my moms face. She was knocked out on my bed, I rolled my eyes, I slowly got up and grabbed my fake ID from my private drawer.

I headed towards my closet, Drunk Riele here I come!" I whispered happily, all I need is one drink to satisfy my needs.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.5K 423 25
Sequel to Magnificent I opened the door and entered the room to find Riele on the bed, crying her eyes out. "Why are you crying Riele?" I asked in wo...
74.6K 2K 32
Jace and Riele are the best of friends. Jace has been dating Isabela Moner for awhile but kept it a secret from Riele Jace starts to act weird toward...
144K 1.8K 30
Short and fluffy stories about our favorite guy + moree! (Mostly lovey-dovey stuff... But take a look) Okay... That's everything, hope you enjoy this...
20.1K 1.1K 47
Riele downs is the daughter of a billionaire and also the CEO of her father's company,she has everything she wants,and gets everything she desires,Sh...