Chapter Six: Clubbing.

"Wow, you really do need a drink." Cree told me after I informed her all the shit I've been through for the last few weeks.

"Yeah no kidding." I replied. I grabbed my shot of vodka, I threw my head back as I gulped the whole glass down.

"I hope you know if Jace sees you he'd be pissed." Cree warmed as she looked down at my outfit, of course he would be pissed. I always looked like a whore every time he saw me.

"Do you know something I don't?" I asked, really hoping she was kidding and she wasn't implying Jace was here, I had on an extremely short black crop top, cleavage was showed.
I also had on a black mini skirt and black fishnets under my outfit. And of course to top it off I had knee high black boots.

If Jace saw me I would literally get my ass beat, and knowing him he would probably do that to me.

"Wellllllllllll............"Cree dragged out annoyingly, "bartender, I need another shot!" I said, which he poured me more, but this time in a huge glass.

"Cree tell me!" I warned, if she didn't I would fight her, I drank my whole glass as if it was water, I could already feel my insides tingling from the alcohol. I'm an impatient bitch when it comes to something I'm interested in. I glanced back at her. She was smirking mischievously. I coxed an eyebrow up at her.

She let out a fake loud cough, as she kept glancing behind me, as if trying to get someone's attention. Don't tell me he's here!

"Riele I love you so much, but because of me your gonna get your ass beat." She smirked. As she got up and left me alone. If I was sober I would beat her ass, but I had about fifteen shots of vodka and beer even though I had only been at the club for twenty minutes.

I grabbed my glass and brought it to my lips, I was about to drink it until I felt a strong grip against the shot, causing it to fall out of my hands and into someone else's.

"Babygirl, I think you've had enough to drink." A raspy demanding voice whispered into my ear, as I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist. Enough though I couldn't see the voice's face, I knew who it was. Jace, he was right behind me, and even though I was on the bar stools he was still way taller than me.

His crotch was against my lower back, almost on my ass, I head a soft click sound, I looked towards the sound and I noticed Jace placing my glass on the bar table.

He sat in the stool next to. His eyes staring deep into mine.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He asked, I wasn't sure how he saw my outfit since his eyes were focused on mine, but I kept quiet. Nah, I lied no I didn't. Looking back at it now I wish my drunk ass was much smarter.

"I'm wearing clothes." I snapped back, crossing my arms, I focus my eyes on his as well, neither of us breaking eyes contact, his piercing brown eyes stared into my as if he was searching for something.

"Okay first off all, you're barely wearing anything. And secondly, stop giving me fucking attitude unless you want a repeat of what happened earlier." He warned, but I wasn't afraid, he could do whatever he wanted to me, it wouldn't change the fact he's not the boss of me.

"I'm gonna say this once, and listen to me clearly, you're not the fucking boss of me." I stated, not taking my eyes off his. I'm not gonna break eye contact.

Jace chuckled deeply, his eyes became dark of demand, oop I done put this man in daddy mode. Maybe if I run he won't catch me.

"Riele, you're not gonna cuss at all because you're basically just a baby, and also I can't believe you still believe that. I basically own you sweetheart, you may act like I don't but deep down you know I do. So if you still think I'm not the boss of you then you're wrong." He whispered in my ear, his words scared me. But I wasn't gonna tell him that.

"No the hell you're not." I said standing up.

He rolled his eyes "You're mine princess, and where are you going?" He said and asked at the end. I chuckled, of course it was fake. It was more of a chuckled of annoyance.

"I'm gonna go find someone to make out with." I said, looking around, for a cute guy. "Riele." Jace warmed but I ignored him, then I found someone, perfect.

He was a bit older than me, he was taller than me, of course he was everyone is. But he wasn't as tall as Jace, he was about 5'3. I walked towards him.

He knew me, but he remained calm. "Hey." I said, as I glanced a Jace, he stared at me, his eyes cold. I was afraid but I kept going.

"Kiss me." I said, the man smirked but looked confused "Huh?" He asked.

"You heard me, kiss me." I demanded, I wasn't scary but he still listened. He wasn't much taller so he didn't have to bend down, he placed his lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. As I felt his tongue enter my mouth, I didn't enjoy kissing him, but I needed to get my mind off of a certain blonde. He bit my lip softly, I wasn't into soft shit. I didn't like that crap, I just wanted roughness.

It was probably because I had a daddy kink, and I also liked pain, and my hair pulled. Weird kinks but if you're short like me, basically anything turns you on. Well, actually not really but that's just me. I like weird stuff like that. Even though all my kinks made me feel like a kid, it still made me feel secure and loved.

I pushed my lips of the taller man. "Goodbye." I simply said walked off back to my seat. I grabbed my glass as I ignored Jace. I chugged the whole thing down.

"Damn Babygirl. I just got here and you're already breaking my rules." He said, I rolled my eyes. "So?" I asked with sass.

He chuckled "When you get to my house, I swear to god I'm punishing you." He warned as I felt my stomach do flips, as if saying 'yes!'

"Who the hell said I was going home with you?" I asked cursing again, but Jace ignored it because I was already getting punished.

He pointed in Cree's direction, she was hand and hand with an guy our age, I think his name was Benjamin, but I'm not sure.

Fuck my life, Cree was my ride home and now she's leaving, I mentally groaned.

"And baby, there's no way in hell you're going home drunk." He said, he was right. I wasn't gonna go home. I was gonna crash at Cree's house for the night.

Then it hit me with realization, Cree knew Jace was gonna be here.

Fuck, now I'm gonna get my ass punished for real this time.