You were Beautiful

By hailthegoddessjihyo

This is a story of an alternate universe where Twice members were just ordinary girls. Far from stardom but s... More

CH1. Broken
CH2. Music
CH3. Wake up
CH4. All is Well
CH5. Stay
CH6. Drifting Memories
CH7. Leaving
nothing but notes
CH8. Encounter
CH9. Calling
CH10. Unchanged
CH11. Remember
CH12. Screwed
CH13. Lean on me
nothing but notess
nothing but notesss
CH14. Unnoticed
nothing but notessss
CH15. A Reminder
nothing but notesssss
nothing but notessssss
CH16. Same but not
CH18. Breakthrough
CH19. Let's End This!
CH20. Going Back
CH21. Not Moving.
CH22. Fail to Remember
CH23. Beaming
CH24. Coda
The End.
Thank you...
Annyeong People of World!

CH17. Harrowing

55 8 0
By hailthegoddessjihyo

🎵I~~ I~~
Keep trying to forget, but you were beautiful🎵

Timeskip - 30 minutes before the event

Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N, are you ok?"

"I really don't know Momo, Jihyo was mad at me I don't know why."

Jeongyeon patted my shoulder, "take it easy, Y/N maybe it's her first day."

Oh why so stupid, I didn't even think about that. "That might be the case, thanks Jeong!" I stood and get my keys, "Hey Mina, Chaeng! You're just in time, can you please watch over the counter. I'll go to Namsan Tower first"

"What for oppa?"

"I'll fetch Jihyo"

"She's in the mall, oppa. We saw her with her cousin, Jin"

"Jin? Who's that?" Jeongyeon was not sure who's this Jin are they talking about. She looked at Tzuyu, "you know him, Yoda?"

She shook her head, "I don't remember auntie has ever mentioned a 'Jin' to us. Maybe, a relative from Busan?"

"That's weird, Jihyo unnie said Jin is her cousin from Gwangju" Mina added.

I was just listening to them and I don't like this feeling, I faked a smile on my face, "thanks for letting me know, I'll check her on the mall she might be able to shed some light about this." 

Then suddenly we heard a voice from the stage "Good afternoon everyone. Thank you for coming to Ms. Kkaengi's Café's 5th anniversary. I am Im Nayeon, the co-owner of the cafe and I'd like to dedicate this program to you our dear customers, friends and families. Before I forget, I have with me is my sister, Im Dahyun and she'll be playing the piano for us." They clapped at them, ok they're starting now.

I was about to get out when Nayeon called me, "Also, I'd like to hear a few words from my business partner, let's all welcome, Shin Corps' Vice President, Shin Y/N. Can we welcome him with a round of applause?"

The crowd complied and they were cheering for me. Ryujin ushered me towards the stage and the gang was making funny noises. I guess, the issues with Jihyo should wait, I mean we are already starting and I can't disappoint them.

I grabbed the microphone, "Thanks Ms. Im for your wonderful introduction but today I'm no-VP. I am one of Ms. Kkaengi's crew and I'm here to serve our customers with our best mixes. I also would like to thank my family, friends and the crew who's working on this event. Please enjoy the rest of the program because our 2 performers here will fill out your evening with good music. Thank you! Happy 5th Anniversary Ms. Kkaengi's Café!"

Jeongyeon's POV

The program was indeed filled with fun but there was a missing piece. Who? Well take a look at Y/N's face I'll bet you'll find out who's not here. "Babe, can you watch over the cashier, I'll call Jihyo." Momo nodded while I immediately dialled her number.

Luckily, she picked it up

(Hey?)

"Where are you?"

(Traveling)

"Location?"

(Why?)

"Who's with you?"

(Friend - Irene)

"Are you on period?"

(No why would I be on period? What's with the questions, sis?)

"Jihyo, I don't know if I'm worried or angry. I overheard everything, and you shooed Y/N when he offered to fetched you. Then suddenly you're mad at him for no reason! You said you're at Namsan Tower but Chaeng and Mina, saw you on a mall with a guy, apparently a non-existing cousin from Gwangju." 

Momo was rubbing my back, she's trying to calm me but I still continued, "I don't want to think about who's with you right now but you need to come clean when Y/N ask you the same questions." She was silent "and for Pete's sake, the event will end soon and you're not still here"

(Where are you?)

"What do you mean, where am I? Don't tell me... Wow Ms. Park! Just wow!"

(Shit, I'm coming over -- End call)

I was fuming in anger then Momo held my hand, "She might have a good reason"

I answered her calmly, "I hope so". Thank God she's here to take care of my temper.

When I cooled my head down, I averted my eyes to my sister who's looking at Nayeon, "Hey Yoda, are you ok?"

"Nayeon unnie is looking at Y/N oppa"

"Audience rapport"

She scoffed,"Pft, rapport my foot, she's staring at oppa for last 3 songs and now she'll be singing her 4th and her eyes are still sparkling. I wanna poke it." She sound annoyed

"Well, you can't blame her. He's the one that got away, and she might still have feelings for Y/N."

She crossed her arms, "But oppa is already taken."

"Look at him and tell me, he's not your crush anymore"

She gave me a confused look, "What are you saying unnie? He's my forever crush."

"But oppa is already taken" I mimicked her accent and then she realized. "You see no one is entitled to stop you from loving or liking someone, so who are we to tell what's best for Nayeon unnie?"

"I'm sorry unnie"

Dahyun's intro makes the evening warmer, it was accompanied by Nayeon's humming which sounds angelic. Y/N's smiles were not present and her eyes were emotionless.  As soon as Dahyun pressed the last key of the intro, Nayeon's eyes were fixed to Y/N and she started to sing :

dajeonghaessdeon saramiyeo
nareul ijeossna
beolsseo nareul ijeo beoryeossna
geuriumman namgyeonohgo nareul ijeossna
beolsseo nareul ijeobeoryeossna

Tzuyu's POV

I felt embarrassed when Jeongyeon unnie explained Nayeon unnie's feelings. I judged her for something I am also guilty of. Her eyes were full of confession as she sang the verses. What is love then? Love is a mutual affection between two opposite or same gender but today I saw another version of love. How to love a person if he's loving another which is not you. Unfortunately, it will never be you.

a ibyeori geuri swiunga
sewol gabeoryeotdago ijen nareul ijgoseo
meolli meolli tteonaganeunga
a naneun mollanne geudae maeum byeonhal jul
nan jeongmal mollasseonne

I spotted Sana unnie, looking at Dahyun unnie and sometimes she's bothering the customers saying 'that's my girlfriend in the piano'. That's the pride of loving someone and then I saw Y/N oppa he's making himself busy, and that's the loneliness of loving someone. 

As the verses of the song embraced everyone, I saw Momo and Jeongyeon unnie were having the time of their lives. I saw how Momo unnie looked at my sister and suddenly I wish someone would look at me too.

o nan neo hanamaneul mitgo saranne
geudaemaneul mideonne
o nega bogopaseo naneun eojjeona
geuriumman ssahine

Chaeyoung's POV

"They look lovely, right Mina unnie?" I saw her staring at me.

She cupped my face, "You're the loveliest here, cub" then I blushed hardly and fanned myself, "Yah you're blushing, Chaeyoungah!"

"Unnie don't tease me"

"Look at me" she caught my chin and now I'm looking at her eyes. "Are you free tomorrow?"

Is she asking me for a date? But I'm not ready for this, "I'm not sure, unnie. I-I'm early for w-work tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is a Saturday, you don't have to work, right?"

I trailed off and I forgot that I don't work on weekends. Ok another alibi, "Oh yeah, I have photography classes"

"That's every 1st and 3rd week of the month. You just took your classes last week so the nearest schedule is next week not this week."

I need to think, "Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, wait here I'll just get the coffee beans on the storage room." I dashed my way to the storage room and I felt my heart is going to burst.

Then a familiar scent was just under my nose, and that warm feeling began to caged my body. She was hugging me from behind and she rested her head to one of my shoulders. "M-Mina unnie?"

"Please don't avoid me..." she sighed, "No, I'm not" 

Then she answered me back,"If you're not then let's try to know each other..." She continued, "Let's do this so I will know you better... let's go out and be alone together..." She really sound sincere and upon hearing her words, it made my heart melt. "Let's take a chance to be on the arms of each other"

Right there, I know she is confessing, a confession from the girl that I'm loving since the first day we met."Chaeyoungah-."
I faced her and mustered some courage to put my fingers on her lips "Stop now you wordplayer, it's a YES."

a naneun mollassne
geudae maeum byeonhal jul
geudaemaneul mideossne
o nega bogopaseo naneun eojjeona
geuriumman ssahine
geuriumman ssahine

Y/N's POV

I'm done keeping busy myself, but it's too late, Nayeon is done singing. It's been ages since I heard her sing and I missed it today. The crowd was left speechless as Nayeon gave that sad smile, I stood and clapped slowly then the crowd clapped with me as they are very delighted to Nayeon's performance.

Ryujin got me a microphone, "Thanks, sis! Thank you so much managernim for that warm song! How about you guys? Do you think Ms. Im did it beautifully." I received a positive cheer from our customers and that made us happy.

Nayeon smiled at them and I can say she's delighted to hear them cheer. Encooore Encore!!! The crowd grew wild and they are asking for another song before we end the event. Then a familiar figure went inside the cafe blending into the crowd. My eyes were too focused on her and I didn't even what heard what Nayeon is saying.

"Hello? Y/N? Ok guys, let's cheer for Shin Y/N!"

Then I snapped, "oh? What happened?"

Everyone was laughing at me, "Y/N oppa you're such a cutie! The crowd would like to hear you sing the last song. Let's call him out! Shin Y/N! Shin Y/N! Shin Y/N"

I gave them my eye smile and walked towards the empty piano and sat on it's chair. I fixed the mic stand, lowering it until it reached the proper height.

"Ready?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...
3.5K 70 18
"Your so sweet you know?" "i know.." *Please ignore my grammar mistakes 🙏* *First MiChaeng story*
121K 6.1K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
29K 893 27
Just read it and I hope you enjoy. ( Some comment's won't make sense's since I've Change this story line)