Brakey 30 OTP Challenge

Von mollybasketrabbit

Sooooooo...I have a problem. THE SHIP IS TOO BOOTIFUL, I"M SORRY! Thanks to @Warrior3600 for giving me the id... Mehr

Day 1: Holding Hands
Day 2: Cuddling
Day Three: Gaming/Watching a Movie
Day 4: On A Date
Day 5: Kissing
Day 6: Wearing each other's clothes
Day 7: Cosplaying
Day 8: Shopping
Day 9: Animal ears
Day 10: Hanging out with friends
Day 11: Wearing Tights
Day 12: Long Distance
Day 13: Eating Ice Cream.
Day 14: Genderbent
Day 15: Different Clothing Style
Day 16: During (depressing) Morning Ritual
Day 17: Spooning
Day 18: Doing Something Together
Day 19: In formal wear
Day 20: Dancing
Day 22: In Battle, side by side.
Day 23: Arguing
Day 24: Making Up
Day 25: Gazing Into Each Other's Eyes
Day 26: Getting Married
Day 27: One of their birthdays
Day 28: Doing something ridiculous
Day 29: Doing Something Sweet
Day 30: Mental Hospital
Epilogue: 9 years later

Day 21: Cooking/Baking

605 24 8
Von mollybasketrabbit

(Ok, how did I luck out and find this picture? It's perfect for this chapter. And...another really short chapter.)

Bryan threw his black robe off and put on his apron and classic chef's hat and helped Jakey tie his apron. However, he kept his hands on Jake's waist after he was done.

Jake pulled his hands off him. "As much as I like your intimacy, we have baking to do."

Bryan pouted. "Awww, Jakey...I thought you liked me holding you?"

"I do like it, but we have baking to do. Do you realize we have to make fifteen cookie pies by tonight?" Jake said, ignoring his boyfriend's pleading. "And we have to fill one of them with cat-friendly ingredients for Lo'Pho. Now, shut up and we can bake."

Jake pulled the ingredients out of the cupboard and measured out some sugar while Bryan whisked up some eggs and milk. Nothing big happened until the frying pan was brought out.

Jake poured the cookie mix they had made in the frying pan and started shaping it with a spatula. Bryan snuck up behind him, grabbed his waist and kissed the back of his head. Jake almost flipped the pan upside down.

"What in holy heck, Bryan?!" He yelped. "You could've made Kayla's cookie pie go everywhere!"

"Do you care?" Bryan whispered seductively.

"Well, uh...other than Kayla killing me later, n-not really."

Bryan smirked and kept holding Jakey while he finished Kayla's cookie pie. He relented when Jake finished the pie and had to get more mix. But did he stop eyeing him? Nope. Bryan could be creepy like that, but he meant well. 

"Bryan, can you pass me the pepper?"

"Pepper?"

"I mean, uh, salt. Sorry, just tired."

"Well then, you need rest. C'mon, you can take a nap in my room and I can finish the rest."

"And have you poison us all? I don't think so." Jake tried to stifle a yawn as he said that.

"This isn't up for argument. I'm not having you pass out on my watch."

Bryan helped Jake into his room, set him down on his bed, and pulled the covers up over him. Jake fell asleep, snoring softly and cutely. Bryan smiled and blushed. Jakey was sometimes too cute for his own good.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30.6K 1.8K 22
It is probably going to be a very controversial story, pairing even I may say. Part of Pride Month, yet another #lovewinsall Let's see if this pairi...
62.2K 1.1K 28
Enhypen bxb one shots... You can also request too, I'll do any ships I don't want it to have many chapters, about 20+ is good. Started: 07.10.21 Ende...
896 34 9
Some one shots and stories that come to my mind. copyright (©) all rights reserved @sketchiing 2017 - (yet to be completed)
542K 10K 165
Hi readers~ requests are [✔️] As stated by the title, this is mpreg, if this content makes you feel uncomfortable please do not read. At anytime yo...