deal: Yandere America x Coun...

By jellygirl454

You are a country that's been happily with Germany in both country wise for as long as you can remember and s... More

Part 1: Good Morning...Almost
Part 2: the meeting
Author note
Part 3: Italy
Part 4: Involvment
Part 5:
Part 6: What have you done
Part 7: Captive
Part 8: Here We Go Again
Part 9: Memory
Part 10: Welcome Home
Part 11: Lost In Thought
part 12: A Day Together
Part 13: New Comers
Part 14: Needing to Understsnd
Part 15: Clinging to Memories
Part 17: A Long Night
Part 18: Nichole
Part 19: Why Do you Love me?
Part 20: Freedom at a Price
Part 21: Dinner
Part 22: Advice
Part 23: The Shadows Feel Different Now
Part 24: Drinking Away Our Worries
Part 25: Basement Deal
Announcement! Editing Story!
New story is up!!!

Part 16: One Last Visit

678 20 4
By jellygirl454

AN: (F/F)= favorite flower

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was the first time I've been outside in a whole month. God how I've missed it. The feeling of the wind blowing through my hair and tickling my skin. The refreshing air as it filled my lungs. And the sounds of buzzing bugs and birds as they chirped their lovely songs. 

What was most important however was the warm, exciting feeling of being able to see Ludwig. I've misses him so much. There wasn't a single moment where I didn't think about Ludwig and it pained me to be apart fro him for so long. 

America was the one of break me from my bliss as he rest a hand among my shoulder and let out an breath in to my ear. "One day (Y/N) I'll let you back outside." 

I turned to him with a questioning look. "One day?" I repeated. 

America let out a light laugh as if this was the most simplest answer in the world. "Of course I have to make sure you don't get any idea and try to run away. Not that you'd get very far since I have tons of security around here and you're under contract, bounded to me." He laughed louder.

My heart ached at America's claim it must have shown because he quick to stop laughing. "Awe honey don't get so glum. If you're a good little wife and behave then I'd be glad to bring you into the back yard with me. I've been wanting to start a garden with you, maybe even plant some (F/F) if you'd like."

 I wanted to go further in to what he meant about 'a good little wife', but one of the security guards interrupted us. "Mr. America the car is ready." 

There was a childish laugh that left America as he grabbed my hand and tugged me to the vehicle. "Then are we waiting for, let's go."

There was something that was off. America was way happier than I'd expect for going to see Ludwig. I was joyful to be able to see Ludwig again in a long time but at the same time as the car moves closer and closer to it's destination, the closer I get to the gnawing pressure of my end of the deal. What could America possibly want from me? He already has my country. That thought stung like no other. 

The car stopped and I was surprised to see that we weren't at an airport. Instead it was a large prison like place, with huge grey stone walls that were packed with American guards. America must have notice my discomfort for I felt an arms slowly being draped around my waist.

"No need to be so stressed. The hero is here to protect you from any bad guy that tries to touch you." 

My shoulders slumped at the building worry I have for Ludwig and what could have been happening to him while he's here. "Has he really been here all this time?" I muttered to no one in particular. 

His grip on my waist tightened. I gasped in surprise at America's actions. "I had to honey. He's a war criminal." America stated

"Am I any different." I countered. 

America suddenly started smothering me in kisses as he began to tickle me. I was caught off guard and struggled in America's hold in order to get away from his kisses and tickles, but I couldn't stop laughing.

America laughed along with me while not letting up his tickle fight. "You're still ticklish huh? After all these years you still can't handle a light brush of my fingers."

"Alfred," *laughs* "Let go, stop!" I yell and plead through my laughing fit. "My, my stomach is starting to cramp up." 

America ceased his tickling when the door was opened by security. Which I was secretly grateful for once America let me go. America however, did not look too pleased at the security guard who opened the door and stopped his fun with his 'wife'. 

"Alright, Alright we're moving." America voiced as he pulled away from me and gestured me to follow out of the car. I couldn't have been more reluctant to get out the car. I was one step closer to seeing Ludwig again. 

The place was dark and chilling. As America and I were led though by security  while America held tightly on to my hand, there were prisoners locked away in cells. From the uniforms ranging from four different kinds it was obvious that they were all axis solders. There was a pang in my heart once I realized what was going on. Even though the war is over with the Allies victory, there is still suffering of the axis soldiers that were taking during war. 

"(Y-Y/N)," A small familiar voice whispered. If it wasn't for the echoing stone walls I would have missed it. There in the dark shadows in the corner of a call a figure that was beaten and bloody emerge from it. His once blue clothes were torn and ruined as dirt and grim was stained in to them. 

"It-Italy?" My voice cracked and tears began to gather in the corners of my eyes. I ripped myself from America's hold and met with the bars of Italy's cell, grabbing hold of his dirtied hands. I couldn't help the tears the broke from my eyes.

"I-I'm so s-sorry (Y/N). I failed you and Germany now look-a what happened?!" He screamed all the while tears fell from his eyes. "You're-a stuck in America with a psycho!" 

I shook my head and stared at him through my tears. "No Italy it's not you're fau-"

I was caught by surprise and fear when America hoisted me up from off the ground and forced me over his shoulder as he began to walk away. "Alfred!" I fought. "Please stop it! Let me go! Italy!" 

He didn't listen, only continued forward all the while Italy kept screaming for me to come back. His face was stern. He was in no mood for shenanigans. He looked like a completely different  person from the one that was in the car with me just moments ago. "You wanted to see Germany didn't you? Why waste your time?" 

"Because he's my friend. I can't just leave him like that." I admitted, never letting the tears rest as more came piling down. "Wh-why do you have Italy?! The war is over! You've won! What more do you want?!" 

There was a secure hold on me as America stopped the guards hold their position along with him. "You know what I want?" He asked, "I want you, my loving wife, to get her head out of the gutter with thoughts about other men, which by the way you'll never see again after this day, and to start thinking about what's best for us. Not about you're next escape plan, but about our home and even," He paused as he let out a soft breath. "our family (Y/N)." 

I could feel the light smile that spread across his lips at his last statement and I couldn't feel the color drain from my face any quicker. I finally realized what he wanted from the deal we made. "Al-Alfred? You're r-really not going to do that a-re you?" I quivered. 

"We're already here (Y/N)." Was all he said and continued onward. With ever step he took my heart thumped louder and harder. I didn't want this. How could I been so stupid to jump into something so quickly without realizing what America wanted out of this. 

Once he stopped I felt my heart shatter. America flipped me around and set me on the ground as I came face to face with a locked metal door. Fiddling with his pocket he pulled out two things, a key and a bottle of unknown pills. 

I went to grab for the key his hand, but he pulled away before I could grab hold. "Take the pill first. Don't worry it won't kill you. I'd never want to harm you. It'll only set it and put you to sleep in 10 minutes exact. That's all the time I'm willing to give you for your goodbye." He stated.

I only studied him for any signs that he's not serious. "I'm not opening this door until you do so sweetheart." countered my disbelief. With led with no other option I hesitantly too the bottle from America's held out palm.   

Twisting the bottle open to gazed upon the small white pill it contained and tipped the bottle to take one out. I still didn't take it in, hoping for any laughter to give away that America was only toying with me. 

"Well go on. Don't you want to see him?" America inquired with a smug look to spreed across his face. Desperate to see Ludwig I took a deep breath then swallowed the pill. There was no way I was going back with nothing. 

There was a smirk that spread across America's lips at my obedience. "Good girl. Now let's give my darling little wife what she came all~ the way out here for." He stretchered the word 'all' to give it more enthusiasm. 

With a turn of a key that America put in, i pushed my way through the door and was met with the most conflicting sight. On one hand I was enthusiastic to finally see Ludwig again, but to see him so beaten and dirty as Italy was broke my heart. His pants were torn and stained just Italy's clothes were. However, Ludwig didn't have a shirt on so his scars and burns were more visible. There were ribs and his collar bone was exposed through his skin, he hasn't been fed well. His hair was tousled and grimy from the lack of a bath. Nothing like the clean slicked back hair that I was used to seeing.

  "L-Ludwig." i murmured, unable to contain my excitement as tears began to show. His head picked so quickly at the sound of my voice. I ran over to him and engulfed him in to a hug. The feeling of his warmth long missed. 

(Y-Y/N)!"  Germany shuddered. He tired to hug me back but with my head resting on his shoulder I noted that his hands were shackled to the floor behind him. I couldn't control the shacking that started as more tears made their way down my cheeks. 

I moved from the embrace to get a look into the icy blue eyes that I've yearned for. With a trembling smile, I cupped his cut cheeks and ran my thumb across them. "I've- I've missed you so much." 

There were tears that began to slide from Ludwig's eyes along with mine. "So- so did I (Y/N). There wasn't a single breath I didn't take without thinking about you." 

Like a madwoman I plunged my lips over his and kissed him. Each kiss becoming more and more longer and passionate until we were locked together as our lips danced with one anther. When we finally pulled away from one another our faces were beat red and flushed. 

Ludwig's head dipped as more tears began to drip from him to the stone cold floor. "I'm so sorry (Y/N). I'm so sorry I'm so weak. I couldn't do anything to protect you." 

"Ludwig, It's not-It's not your fault. We couldn't do anything to stop this, he's just too powerful." I countered trying to keep myself from breaking down further. 

"No," He breathed. "Not just that. I couldn't, I didn't do anything to stop your boss from hurting you. I only listened. I was too afraid of hurting you more if I got involved. I was, I was such a coward. And I'm so sorry (Y/N)." His cries heaved as I brought him into another tight embrace. 

"You have nothing to be sorry about. You were there when I needed shoulder to cry on the most. You were my safe corner. How could I have ever asked for more. You've stuck by me when things seem to be at their hardest. And I'm so h-appy." My voice croaked. "I love you so much Ludwig. There's not a doubt in the whole world that I couldn't love anyone else the way you pull on my heart." 

His face lifted as a smile allured his features, fresh tears imprinting his cheeks. "I love you too (Y/N) and no matter what may come across our path you will always be my wife. And there's no one else I'd ever want to spend my life with other than you. You're the only one I could ever love. It pained so heavily not to be able to see your smiling face nor feel your soft touch. There's no better ring that soothes me than your angelic voice calling my name."

I couldn't feel any happier than I am right now. I never wanted to let go, but I was afraid the pounding in my head was quickly telling me that my time was nearly up and I sobbed harder. "I love you more than anything (Y/N) and I'll do what ever it takes to get you back, I swear it." That promise was the most soothing and comforting of words I could have ever heard. To know that he wouldn't give up and would fight just as I am. 

There was a a calmness that washed over me as I fell deeper in to Ludwig's warmth and the world around me started become a distant voice that lulled me to darkness. 

Germany's POV:

I could feel (Y/N) trembles become lighter and her hiccups dying down as she relaxed more and more until I knew she fell asleep as she held me. I couldn't be in greater bliss than when (Y/N) first came though the door. I thought that I have died and I was in heaven when I saw here. 

The warmth of her touch, the tenderness of her kiss, the softness of her voice. I missed them all. The month of being locked and chained o this room was a nightmare. i wanted more than anything to be able to hold her in my arms. 

Once she stopped moving something didn't seem right and I started to panic. There was an soft alarm that went off from behind he door as America came though. With a click of his watch it turned off and the noise stopped. "Jou bastard! Vhat did Jou do to her?!" 

An all knowing smirk came across his punk little face that i want to slug and wipe it off his ass face. "It was the deal she made with me. She wanted desperately to see you and say goodbye and I wanted a behaving wife, so we made a deal." 

My face immediately contracted at the mentioning of this 'deal'. "Vhat deal did she make exactly." 

It was as if I just set a fire in hell by the way America's face twisted. His gaze deadlier than ever. "Glad you asked Nazi. She made a deal that she'll be bonded to me like no other country has been united before." 

I grew confused at his riddles and pushed him to go on. "In exchange for seeing you one last time." He paused as his smirk grew wider, spreading from ear to ear. "She'd start the one thing I've wanted most in the world."

My heart dropped at what just slithered from his lips. He can't be serious?! "Zhere's no way she'd agree to zhat!" I screamed, unable to control my anger.

"Oh yes she did." America stated as he came over to pick her up off of me which I was angered that I couldn't do anything as he pulled her away. "It's a little surprise she'll learn about when she awakes, but all n good time." 

With (Y/N) securely in his arms he turned away and made his way to the door. "You see Germany, I've won. Things are finally coming into place after all this time." With that he closed and locked the door leaving me alone in my cold cell once more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.1K 26
After the Cold War, many countries have noticed that Russia is quiet, dark, and more to himself than before. Not only is he keeping his feelings to h...
25.7K 652 23
(Y/n) was a small, weak, little country located right next to England. Her and England were best friends and England promised (Y/n) that nothing bad...
20.9K 1.2K 31
(Prussia X Reader) Painting the constellations has always been your passion... and you wanted that passion to be shared with the world. After that d...
3.1K 140 26
Ludwig finds himself trapped in a world of darkness quite often. Constantly, his vision wrecks havoc on his normal, everyday life. Feliciano tries to...