All because of Biana

By MsW00d

It started so innocently, and no one knew it would lead to so much hurt and suffering. But if she could go ba... More

Truth Or Dare
Mrs. Vacker
Keefe!
Blood Bath
Give Me Strength
Unreal
Friends.
Stones Water and Bones
Our Enimies Are Close
How Keefe Stole Christmas
Rockin' Around Calla's Tree
The Mistletoe
Thank You
Catch Me!
Beggining of a new era
Safe
Reminiscent
Explain!
Day two
My Office
Not so scary
Amazing times
REALLY?!
Matchable at last
In the Future

Today

5.2K 34 96
By MsW00d

So, I apologize for not uploading like I promises, BUT I have a good excuse.

But, to understand, you need a little background.

I have 4 step siblings, 2 half siblings and 3 blood siblings. My oldest step brother discovered he was diabetic at age 2. He isn't great at treating his condition, and often has a low blood sugar.

Yesterday we took my brother to the ER. He had such a low blood sugar that he couldn't do..anything.

I'm not saying this for pity, but for the purpose of explaining why I didn't update on the promised days.

Christmas is in two days, and with a brother in the hospital, it's hard on my family, because we've ALWAYS had everyone, and aren't sure if he will be home for the holiday.

Here's another thing you might wanna know about a diabetic person; if their condition gets SO bad, limbs might have to be amputated. My brother is 19 and in all of those years never really cared about his diabetes, meaning he might have to get a leg or arm amputated.

I know just because he is gone is no excuse, but I'm very close to him and don't want to see him suffer.

Anyways, thank you for being a part of my family, and I will get as many chapters as I can up.

Love you!

  Ms.Wood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 379 87
Sokeefe adorable moments! πŸ₯°This ship melts my heart. πŸ’™
58.1K 520 29
This sequel takes place after ABOB (All Because of Biana). Read about their relationship development, wedding and mAyBe something more. Thank you to...
2.5K 63 30
What if someone close to Sophie died? What if she couldn't get over it and became violent? What if Sophie made a mistake that she couldn't undo? What...
19.7K 183 25
What if Keefe had obeyed Sophie and Ro, what if he'd stayed home for the battle in Loamnore. This is my take on what the aftermath of Legacy would be...