Always And Forever [Aizawa Sh...

By Cat_Noir_trash

!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS; IF NOT WANTED, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR HEAD AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! - !!TAKES PLACE AFTE... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
late valentine's thing :0
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
angst for those who like it ;^:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
it's been a year baby oh yeahhhh
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Oneshot thing
Chapter 18
man i just love writing stuff late at night huh
part 2 to that teacher thing
Chapter 19
Epilogue
another one shot thing ahaha
oneshotsoneshotoneshot
Morning oneshot hehe

heyo it be the xmas/holiday thing ゚▽゚

7.6K 273 61
By Cat_Noir_trash

A/n: please keep in mind this does NOT affect the main story whatsoever... I just wanted to write a little something for the holidays :)))

In (Y/n)'s POV

"Boo!" exclaimed Eri.

I had just come back from a hangout with Kayama and Ryuko to find the little girl in front of me now.

"Ah, Eri, I think you're getting your holidays mixed up. 'Boo' is for Halloween, not Christmas." I explained, bending down to pat her on the head. "Where's Aizawa?"

She pointed to his room down the hall.

"Thank you, ma'am." I said softly, smiling as I got back up.

Knocking quietly on the door that was just a creak open, I said, "Shou, you in here? I'm back from my hangout with the girls-"

Upon opening the door more, there on the floor, laid an unconscious Shouta wrapping presents.

"sHIT, SHOU! WHAT IN THE FRESH HELL HAPPENED?!" I whisper-yelled, hoping Eri hadn't heard me curse. I shook Shou, hoping that would make him wake up.

"Huh?" Shou looked around only to find me and the unwrapped gifts. "What happened?"

"Dude, you scared me! I thought you died or something...!" I said, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Sorry... I guess I must've fallen asleep while finishing these gifts up for our friends..." mumbled Shou, taking off the tangled knots of ribbon out of his hands and hair. He then looked at me and then back at the presents. A shit-eating smirk was then present on his features.

"Shou...?"

"(Y/n)... how about lending your good friend a hand or two? You know, it isn't fair that I have to do all this work by myself while you get to hang out and joke around... now is it?" said Shou, grabbing his capture gear from the foot of his bed.

"Uhm... Shou... hey, look... I just got back from being outside in the cold and snow... I think it's best I go shower first so I don't freeze to death-"

As I was only one step away from being the hallway, Shou stopped me in my tracks with his capture gear.

"Work first, play later." was all he said before letting me go.

As I turned the corner to go head into the shower, I heard him say, "You better get your ass back in here afterwards though, (Y/n)."

"Okay, okay..."

~

As of now, Midoriya and Mirio had taken Eri to see all the lights and decorations around town while Shou and I set up everything in the Class 1-A Alliance... and our own little personal space in our apartment.

Since getting out of the shower, I changed from a winter coat and turtleneck to a soft (f/c) sweater and sweatpants.

"Okay, you wanted my help?" I said to Shou as I sat down beside him in his room.

"Yeah... We just need to finish wrapping these up and then move onto the decorations for the 1-A Alliance."

"Right."

"We only have until tonight to get everything ready, so let's get a move-on."

I nodded and got straight to work.

~

After I don't know how many hours, we had finally gotten everything set up. The tree was up, reefs were hung, lights along the corners, and even a little mistletoe around a corner or two... hopefully no student would have to kiss a teacher or... Mineta. Of course, we wouldn't allow that to happen in the first place.

About ten minutes later, and the whole of Class 1-A, the Big Three, All Might, Eri, Kayama, Yamada, and even Shinshou came to celebrate.

"Wow... talk about a major show-up." I whispered to Shou.

"Yep."

"C'mon guys, let's get this party started!" yelled Kaminari, jumping and clicking his heels for joy.

"NO JUMPING INSIDE, KAMINARI! THAT'S A SAFETY HAZARD!" exclaimed Iida as he did his signature hand gestures towards the energetic boy.

"Merry Christmas!" exclaimed a little voice coming from behind me and Shou.

There stood a little Eri dressed in a cute Santa dress while holding Mirio's hand.

"You got it right, Eri!" I said, picking up the bundle of joy of red and white.

I saw Shou smile from the corner of my eye. I set Eri back on the ground carefully and smirked at the taller/shorter teacher.

"Don't. Say. Anything." said Shou with his teeth clenched.

"Don't say anything about what?"

"Oh fuck off," chuckled Shou, dismissing me with a soft punch to the slap to the face.

"Hehe,"

~

After the long night and after thanking Mirio and Midoriya for watching Eri, and then tucking her in, Shou and I finally had some time to ourselves.

"Today was sure one hell of a rollercoaster, wasn't it?" I asked, looking at the man dressed in all black sitting beside me.

"Yeah..."

"Oh!"

"Hm?"

"I almost forgot to give you this." I said, rushing back to my room to get Shou's gift. "It's not much, but I hope you like it..." I handed him a small box.

Upon taking the gift out, it was a cat-shaped keychain that read 'best teacher and friend <3'.

"I didn't think they made stuff like this..."

"They don't, I asked a friend if I could personalize it." I smiled, pulling my head into my sweater out of embarrassment.

"I see... Well, thank you, (Y/n)." smirked Shou. "Well, I was gonna give you your gift a bit later, but I guess now's a good time too." said Shou, setting down the box and keychain.

He walked to his room and then came back in a matter of around 30 seconds. He handed me a small gift bag. Inside it was a handful of Polaroid pictures of us as kids and adults earlier on in the year.

"Where did you-"

"I asked your family if they had any photos of us lying around and these were what they had. And for the more recent ones, they were lying around in my gallery." said Shou, looking away from me.

"Of course my parents would have thousands of photos of us..." I mumbled to myself. "Thank you, Shouta. This was so kind of you." I hugged him and made him fall back onto the couch.

"Hey, looks like we're under the mistletoe." said Shou, pointing at the ceiling. "Yamada must've put it there when we weren't looking..."

My face flushed red and my hands started to feel clammy.

"We don't have to do it, right? I mean, yeah it's TrAdItIoN, but that's just stupid right?" I blabbed out.

"Oh? So you don't want to kiss me, (Y/n)? What? Scared you'll catch feelings or something?" smirked Shou, looking at me straight in the eyes.

Oh you don't know the HALF of it, Shouta.

"W-what?! N-no! It's not that at all, I just-"

Shou ended up pecking me on the lips.

"What was that-"

"You wouldn't shut up. I'm getting tired and wanna go to bed. Merry Christmas, idiot."

He pushed me off of him, pat me on the head, took the keychain, and walked to his room, closing the door behind him.

I just sat there on the couch, dumbfounded, my face still flushed completely red from the contact of our lips.

"...merry Christmas to you too, Shou."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
752K 20.7K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
88K 3.3K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...
316K 8.9K 31
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...