Cancer(MiShu)

Amira_Yurina tarafından

Cho Miyeon is a college student and Minnie's best friend.She have a crush on a beautiful girl named Yeh Shuhu... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(M18)
Chapter 37(Final)
THANK YOU!
NEW MISHU BOOK!
New MiShu book pt 2

Chapter 29

1.1K 57 43
Amira_Yurina tarafından

A/N:Happy New Year,everyone!🎉🎉🎊Here is the new chapter for you all.And I finally added some characters in this chapter.Before you reading this,can you guess which character I have added?They are from an underatted girl group.

___________________

After safely landed in Thailand,Shuhua just went out from the airport.She was amazed seeing the scenery of the city just outside the airport.

It was so beautiful that Shuhua almost forgot that she came here to work,not to enjoy herself.

As she continue to walk,she just realised that she is not good at direction.She don't know where is Manoban Community Hospital and where is she supposed to stay at the hotel.

She was kind of blurry.She took out her map but the map is not useful.She still don't know where is she supposed to go.

"Are you lost,young lady?"Shuhua heard a raspy voice,speaking to her in english.Shuhua look up to see a girl that look like a few years older than her.She had a blonde hair and wore a rounded glasses.The girl doesn't seem like a Thai or foreigner,she is a Korean.

"Well,I am here to work in the Manoban Community Hospital."Shuhua answered the girl,in Korean of course.

"Oh I see.What a coincidence!I also work there.My name is Kim Minji but just called me Jiu if you want."The blonde hair girl introduced herself as she smile to Shuhua

"Oh...I am Yeh Shuhua.I am a Taiwanese who have been living in South Korea for so many years."Shuhua said.

"Nice to meet you,Shuhua.Do you want me to show you around the place first.? have been staying in Thailand for 3 years,so I might be familiar to all the places."

"Oh sure.I appreciate that."

Jiu asked Shuhua if she can carry one of the luggage for her to lessen her burden,so Shuhua nodded and let Jiu to carry it.

Jiu led Shuhua all the way to the hotel so that Shuhua can check-in earlier and put her luggage in the room before Jiu show her around.

Shuhua just check-in the hotel.The hotel room was big enough and clean.There is also a huge window which she can see such a beautiful view from the top.

Jiu smiled when seeing the younger amazed of the view and the room.She placed the luggage to the side and walked toward her.

"So, do you like it?"Asked Jiu suddenly.
"Of course,it look beautiful!"Shuhua said,almost said out loud.Jiu chuckled. "Once you done checking in your room,let's go out for lunch.I'm so hungry."Jiu said as she held her stomach.

Shuhua nodded and the 2 went out from the room.Jiu recommended some delicious Thailand restaurant to Shuhua since Shuhua is new to this country.

They went to one of the famous restaurant called Eat Me Restaurant and order some of the foods.As they were waiting for the food to be served,Jiu was talking to Shuhua about her life living in Thailand for 3 years.She was like Shuhua back then,don't know where to go after landing here.After talking to each other a lot,the two became silence,it was an awkward silence.Jiu then decided to break the silence.

"Why do you want to work as a doctor?"Jiu suddenly asked.
"Uhm...I...well..."Shuhua couldn't think of an answer.She doesn't know the real reason why she want to work as a doctor.She bit her lip.

"A few years ago,I had a girlfriend who is fighting her disease...."Shuhua paused.Jiu glanced at her,raising her eyebrow. "What happened to your girlfriend?"

"She...."Shuhua couldn't finish her sentence.Her tears were forming on her eye.Jiu could see that Shuhua was about to cry.She handed the tissue to Shuhua.

"It better if you don't answer my question.I'm so sorry for being rude."Jiu apologized.Shuhua wiped her tears that formed on her eyes and shook her head.

"No,it okay.It not your fault."Shuhua smile to Jiu.But deep in her heart,her heart was still aching as she was still thinking of Miyeon.

---

The girl wearing the leather jacket was running to the hospital fast.She glanced at her watch and she realised she being late for 15 minutes for her appointment.

The girl went into the building of the hospital,running passed by the doctor and the patients.

The elevator has been breaking down,so the girl must climb all the way to the top of the building to her appointment room.

As she finally reached to the top of the building,the girl started breathing heavily as her hands was holding both of her knee at the same time.

Not wanting to waste her time,the girl started making her way to the room and slide the door of the room.

A doctor that was in the room noticed the girl and crossed her arm. "Why are you late?"The doctor asked her as she glared at the girl.

The girl was still breathing heavily. "Sorry Lisa....I almost forgot that today....is...my...appointment...."The girl said in between her panting.

The doctor sighed as she slapped her forehead. "Didn't I told you not to call me that while I am still working?It Doctor Manoban,you know."The doctor nagged at her while the girl just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah doc,at the end of the day it still the same."Lisa wanted to punch the girl badly,so she just clenched her fist shut.

"It already 5 years since I saved you from that diesease.Aren't you going to thank me?"Lisa asked her as the girl started scratching her nape.

"Thank you,Doctor Manoban."The girl thanked the doctor politely.

"Okay,that's what I like it,Miss Cho Miyeon."

Lisa told Miyeon to sit on the chair and asked her to turned around.After Miyeon obeyed the doctor to turned around,Lisa placed her finger underneath Miyeon's shirt to lift it up.Miyeon quickly slapped Lisa's hand.She didn't expect that Lisa was trying to strip her,especially in this room.

" Yah,what are you doing?Are you trying to rape me??"Miyeon asked in her panicked voice.

Lisa's face immediately turned red when Miyeon asked her in her loud voice. "Yah keep your FUCKING MOUTH SHUT!What the fuck are you asking me that?I was just checking your condition,you pabo."Lisa said.Miyeon sighed in defeat and let Lisa to lifted her shirt to check her whole body.

Meanwhile,Shuhua and Jiu were touring around the city.Everytime they passed by a food shop,Jiu stopped and immediately buy the food from the store.

Even after eating so many dishes at the restaurant,Jiu still can fit those food in her stomach,that what make Shuhua amazed of her.

Shuhua's phone started buzzing.She glanced at her phone and saw a message from Manoban Community Hospital.They asked her to meet them at there.

"Um...Jiu...."Shuhua called the older with her phone showing to her as Jiu turned to faced Shuhua after ordering the food.

---

After successfully checking on Miyeon's condition,Lisa decided to end the appointment.She wrote a date of the next appointment on a piece of paper and handed it to Miyeon.

"Next month is your appointment.Don't be late again."Lisa told her.Miyeon put on her leather jacket and started facing Lisa before she leave the room. "I won't."Miyeon faintly smile as she finally leave the room.

It been a few years since Miyeon have a appointment with Doctor Manoban.It all started when Doctor Manoban performed a surgery on Miyeon.No doctor can succeed the surgery on Miyeon(because her tumor on her brain was getting worse) except for Lisa.

Lisa is one of the talented surgeon doctor.She became a surgeon when she was still in a college.Because she can succeed the surgery,Lisa has been asked to work in one of the famous hospital in Bangkok and so she accepted the offer.She always succeeding the surgery without fail and that when she decided to open her own hospital with her family's name so that she can continue to save so many people's life.

Miyeon POV

After meeting with that doctor,I still have an appointment with some of my friends.

I left Korea and stayed in Thailand doesn't mean I have no friends other than Minnie.Well I still have.

I met them when I were still studying in the university back then.

I went to Eat Me Restaurant where we always hanging out.Don't tell me why but they preferred to just hanging out there.

When I just went in to the restaurant,I saw some of the familiar faces there including Minnie of course.

They were seem to busy chit-chatting there.I look at Minnie and decided to walk sneakily behind her.I tried my best not to make some noise behind her.I held Minnie's shoulder quickly.I could see her shocking face.She scream and yanked my arm.

I started to laugh at her.It was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing hard and held my stomach tight.

"Haha...you fell for it...haha..."

"Tsk,Cho Miyeon...you fucking bastard!"I was about to run away from her when my savior,Dami held Minnie back.

"Can you guys stop fighting like a child?"Dami asked us as she faced-palmed.

"Sorry Dami.I couldn't stop trying to tease Minnie."I said as I look at Minnie.Minnie was giving me a death glare but I'm not scare of her though.

I felt a hand grip on my hand.I know who was holding my hand.I turned behind to see my girlfriend.You could say that she is my girlfriend since Dami has introduced her to me 5 years ago.I know I hate to have a girlfriend but they told me it for my own good.After I leaving Shuhua a few years ago....

I caressed her cheek and gave a peck on her. "I miss you,Miyeon."She said as she wrapped her arm around my neck. "Yeah me too,Gahyeon."

"Please get a room ,you two."I could hear one of my friend,Yoohyeon shouted at me.I broke the hug from Gahyeon and was about to hit her but Yoohyeon was fast enough to hide behind Siyeon.

Aish,she is so scary cat -_-

I look at Yoohyeon in uninteresting way.But then I realised there was someone who is missing.

"Sua,where is Jiu?"I asked Sua. "She probably working in the hospital right now."

Working,huh?I didn't know Jiu is working so hard to become a doctor.Gahyeon suddenly pulled me into a seat and so I sat right next to her.As I sat,something fell from my pocket.

I picked it up and noticed it was my star-shape keychain.

Looking at this keychain is making me sad.I couldn't stop thinking about her even though I was trying to live in my new life and have a new girlfriend.I couldn't get rid of my old memories.I still love her,even though Gahyeon is my girlfriend now.

"Miyeon,do you still love your ex.?Gahyeon asked and I just shook my head exaggeratingly.

"I...I-" I was trying to think of a reply to her question but I couldn't think.I still love Shuhua,but Shuhua might still think that I was dead.Gahyeon suddenly held my hand a bit tight.

"It okay if you still love her.I won't stop you.But for now let's eat okay?"

"Sure,let's eat."I said in a cheerful voice and started ordering some foods.Before I order,I glanced back at the keychain.

If I given a chance to go back to Korea,to meet Shuhua,I will tell her that I miss her so much.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

42.6K 1.7K 33
Shuhua Yeh gets into a tragic accident that puts her in a coma for a year. When she wakes up, she does not remember that she is married for 2 years...
23K 939 31
It was just a game that has been trending for everyone, whatever gender or sexuality you have it's for everyone. Curiosity Kills The Cat. Faces of th...
10.3K 463 19
a story about two individuals who slowly fall in love and unravel their secrets under the night sky. . . . as song yuqi falls in love with jeon soy...
233K 6.4K 36
"Stay with me" Soojin whispers. I've always been here, when will she realise. Soojin and shuhua are members of the popular girl group (g)-idle, they...