Rejection || Bts bxb [ comple...

By mxvn13

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay wit... More

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (9)
A/N CARZYY πŸ€ͺπŸ’•!!
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
Part (14)
Part (15)
Part (17)
Part (18)
Part (19)
Part (20)

Part (16)

12.2K 474 39
By mxvn13

(3rd POV)

"It doesn't matter...I'm leaving now anyways". Taehyung decided he'd just have to come back another time and take it.

Since he couldn't find it there is no way Jungkook would find it...so he was safe for the mean time.

Taehyung made his way to the door wanting to leave as soon as possible...he didn't want to stay and face Jungkook.

He was afraid he'd lose control....

"Wait". Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs wrist and just stood there....

"Jungkook let go". Taehyung muttered trying to get out of Jungkook grip but the younger was at having it.

"Why did you leave?" Jungkook found himself asking after a long pause of silence.

"Are you seriously asking me this?" Taehyung exclaimed in disbelief pushing the youngers hand away harshly.

"Aren't you happy I'm finally gone?" Taehyung spat opening the door only to be stopped by Jungkook again.

All of this was too much for him....seeing Jungkook again was giving memories of the video.

His feelings were all crashing together....and the need to claim him was getting stronger.

Being close to him after so long was driving Taehyung insane....his scent was too strong.

"D..." Jungkook wanted to stop Taehyung....he didn't want him to leave.

But he'd never admit it....he was still in denial of how he feels about Taehyung.

And the way Taehyung was talking to him....the tone of his voice was too harsh.

Jungkook knew he deserved the way Taehyung was talking to him....but couldn't the older at least look at him?

That hurt more than everything that happened to Jungkook up until now....

"WHAT". Taehyung found himself yelling....he didn't know what was happening to him right now.

"I...". Jungkook flinched at Taehyungs action taking a step back.

"Haha...what happened to your snarky comments". Taehyung spat still not knowing what has gotten into him.

'What am I doing?' Taehyung thought trying to calm himself down but failing.

He was obviously scaring Jungkook and that was the last thing he wanted to do....

He just couldn't control his feelings anymore....all the love...the hurt it was all too much.

And what hurt the most was the terrified look on Jungkooks face....and how the younger was trembling in fear ,flinching at every movement that came out of Taehyung.

"I'm leaving....and don't you dare stop me". Taehyung muttered before opening the door and slamming it shut behind him.

While Taehyung stared at his reflection in disgust, Jungkook was leaning against the cold wooden door not able to contain his tears any longer.

The sound of Jungkooks sobs made Taehyungs heart break even more....

"Maybe I really am a monster after all...." Taehyung laughed at how pathetic he must've looked right now.

He leaned against the door taking deep breaths holding back the tears....

"I'm sorry....." Taehyung whispered a tear slipping from his eyes down his cheeks....

He then made his way back to the car driving away not knowing that even though he whispered the apology...Jungkook heard it.

"Then why did you do it? Why do it if you're just going to apologize damn it...." Jungkook sobbed clenching his fists tightly.

"And why not apologize to my face?....why do you make me want to hate you...." Jungkook got up from his place and made his way to his bedroom.

And to his surprise the room was dark....'but I never turned off the lights' Jungkook thought looking for the light switch.

'It's not turning on' Jungkook tried to turn on the lights but....nothing happened.

Suddenly his bed started glowing....well something under his bed was glowing but that's not the point.

"What the hell....." Jungkook muttered in confusion making his way to the bed.

He crouched down and stretched his arm under the bed trying to find the source of the light.

"A....necklace?" Jungkook had never seem this necklace before....in looked really....old.

He felt the need to put it on....it was as if someone was pushing him to do it.

And he did put it on.....

Only to be shocked by what had happened the moment that necklace touched his neck.....

~

"How come you never told me Taehyung was your brother". Jimin asked playing with his mates hair.

"How come you know him?" Yoongi was confused as to how Taehyung and Jimin knew each other.

"Long story short.....he kidnapped my best friend and forced him to live with him".

"Ohh....wait a second". Yoongi jumped from his place at the realization.

"You mean Jungkook?" Yoongi was starting to put pieces up together.

"Yes....how did you know hi-" before Jimin could continue the front door opened.

"You're back". Yoongi got up and hugged his brother who hugged him back after standing still for a while.

"What's wrong?" Jimin noticed how Taehyungs expression was giving off how sad he was.

"Nothing...." He sighed before making his way up to his room.

Even though he was happy his brother was safe and sound...that he finally got his happy ending.

He couldn't help but feel hurt....how come nothing good ever happens to him?

Suddenly his phone started ringing...

(PHONE CALL)
??: miss me
Taehyung: Sehun.....
~

"What's up with him?" Jimin asked Yoongi hoping since they're brothers he'd know.

"I have no idea...." Yoongi might have had the slightest idea about why Taehyung was sad.

He'd only seen that look on Taehyungs face when he was talking about his mate.

Which to Yoongis surprise turned out to be Jimins best friend.

But it seems the younger has no idea.

~

"So you're saying Jungkook is Taehyungs mate?" Jimin was still trying to process the words that came out of Yoongis mouth.

"Yes". Yoongi said for what felt like the millionth time. He loved his mate but he had to admit that his mate was a little too slow sometimes.

"And Taehyung is going through the same thing you were going through but the effects are slower?" Jimin asked yet again.

"Oh gosh YES JIMIN YES FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME YES". Yoongi exclaimed getting up from his seat.

As soon as his feet hit the cold wooden floor he felt pain shoot through his body.

"That probably wasn't a good idea". Jimin chuckled before pulling Yoongi back to his seat and leaning onto his chest.

Yoongi smiled at his mate and then his eyes fell on the youngers lips.

He leaned in slowly trying to link his lips to the youngers pink plump lips, only for Jimin to get off of him.

"I'm still mad at you for not telling me about this...so no". Jimin scoffed before making his way to his bedroom to call Jungkook.

~

Jimin was now on his bed debating on whether he should tell Jungkook about Taehyung or not.

His train of thought was cut off by his phone ringing.

And speak of the devil he shows...Jungkooks name was written on the screen.

Jimin: Hello?

Jungkook: Jimine....(sob)

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 796 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
507K 22.4K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
59.6K 2.2K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
365K 12K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...